WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Official RDP Meet-Up at the Havasu Boat Show?

twocents

RDP Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wondering, is there going to be an official RDP "Meet-Up" at the Havasu Boat Show this weekend? If so, what day, what time and where? I'm assuming it will involve one of the beer gardens!

Answer to when the official meet up is, see quote below

Official RDP meet up at the boat show 2:00 pm at the Park/Beach level Beer Garden.. :) Saturday

RD

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
Just wondering, is there going to be an official RDP "Meet-Up" at the Havasu Boat Show this weekend? If so, what day, what time and where? I'm assuming it will involve one of the beer gardens!

You can count me in.:thumbsup

RaceTec

Reaction score
My woman and I will be wandering around, look for the fat guy in the RaceTec shirt...

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Hopefully RD will chime in here soon. I'll be there sometime Sat.. I plan on leaving OC 4amish Sat morning.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Hopefully RD will chime in here soon. I'll be there sometime Sat.. I plan on leaving OC 4amish Sat morning.

hey poke, poka, pecker, i am counting on you to post up some bitchin pics for me this year..:thumbsup

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
You guys can all stop by the RDP booth on Thursday during the street fair :thumbsup:thumbsup

PokerRun388

Reaction score
hey poke, poka, pecker, i am counting on you to post up some bitchin pics for me this year..:thumbsup

Lol I will. I always take pics with the Hot model girls at the street party. You know, the ones hired by Red Bull etc.... To stand there and look amazing... I'll get a few w/ those girls..:)

I'll see if there are any cuties at the Boat Show too. Give me a day or two after the show to get them posted.:)

Don't worry, I'll take care of you. :)

btw, sometimes in years past, I'll try to get one of the girls numbers, got lucky one time.:)

Hammer

Reaction score
Lol I will. I always take pics with the Hot model girls at the street party. You know, the ones hired by Red Bull etc.... To stand there and look amazing... I'll get a few w/ those girls..:)

I'll see if there are any cuties at the Boat Show too. Give me a day or two after the show to get them posted.:)

btw, sometimes in years past, I'll try to get one of the girls numbers, got lucky one time.:)

Ask every one of them for their numbers !!! If you get more than one number I'll take a couple of your hands :D

milkmoney

Reaction score
Ask every one of them for their numbers !!! If you get more than one number I'll take a couple of your hands :D

ha ha settle down big man..lol. good job poka...:thumbsup will look for them:boobeyes:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I will be I'm the absolute speed and marine booth with Billdo.. :) if anyone wants to come by. :). I hadn't planned on a meetup, but 2 cents is right.. Beer should be involved. Lol

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Strippoker is bringing out 6 girls from Phoenix for me for DS.. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Bob since u r the one putting the boat show on, what would be your suggestion for a time and a place?

RD

RD

Hammer

Reaction score
ha ha settle down big man..lol. good job poka...:thumbsup will look for them:boobeyes:

If you ask 10 different girls for numbers you have better odds of more than one giving you their real number:p , If the first says no the second might say yes and so forth lol......

PokerRun388

Reaction score
If you ask 10 different girls for numbers you have better odds of more than one giving you their real number:p , If the first says no the second might say yes and so forth lol......

Normally at a place like DS, I'd just give them my number. If they're interested, they will call/text. If not, no worries and just move on. First impressions are key, and girls love a nice smile.:)

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Normally at a place like DS, I'd just give them my number. If they're interested, they will call/text. If not, no worries and just move on. First impressions are key, and girls love a nice smile.:)

:fsakes

Hammer

Reaction score

I hear ya, I just like to have a good time, not necesarilly looking for a wife,GF or a hook up but Havi and the river tend to get more fun when you meet some random girls to hang out with and Party :champagne: . I'm amped for Summer with no strings so to speak ;)

PokerRun388

Reaction score
I hear ya, I just like to have a good time, not necesarilly looking for a wife,GF or a hook up but Havi and the river tend to get more fun when you meet some random girls to hang out with and Party :champagne: . I'm amped for Summer with no strings so to speak ;)

Lol for sure. Seems like at DS, girls might be hesitate to give out there numbers, so never hurts to just give em yours, if your having good conversation.. I'll take some pics w/them next week, and post em. That way all the married, older guys on here can be jealous.:D:rolleyes:

Hammer

Reaction score

I'm tryin' to give PR the benefit of the doubt, but I'd be lying if I said I talk to girls just to get to know them ! I'm not getting any younger:skull

The nice guy routine never worked for me.......... Besides, girls like being chased or being talked too, whens the last time a hot chic went out of her way to contact you PR ? It's few and far between for me, I'm pretty good at getting the fun started.......

twocents

RDP Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
When you're at the boat show, you might want to stop by booth 203
(Outrival Clothing) -- they're suppose to be bringing several hot "spokesmodels" to help introduce their new clothing line. Also looks like the Pirate Cove Resort booth (#200) should be pretty well supplied with attractive females as well. And....if it's 95 degrees like the weather forecast says it will be, things should be busting out all over! As for an RDP "meet up" -- maybe the Park/Beach level Beer Garden pavilion at 2:00pm would be a good place to start (this year two beer gardens and two food courts). The beer is reasonably priced (just $3 for a generous sized serving) and that should be about the time when the offshore race gets going -- might be interesting -- the CRC boat is in the field this time to give Teague's Amsoil Skater some competition.

JBS

Reaction score
I'm tryin' to give PR the benefit of the doubt, but I'd be lying if I said I talk to girls just to get to know them ! I'm not getting any younger:skull

The nice guy routine never worked for me.......... Besides, girls like being chased or being talked too, whens the last time a hot chic went out of her way to contact you PR ? It's few and far between for me, I'm pretty good at getting the fun started.......

Mike we met your Buddy with the Vector on the water in Parker yesterday

Way nicer than you ;):cool:

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score

Dude,

Just take an 8 ball of coke and some alcohol with you are you are set. Chicks love that shit ;):D

Hammer

Reaction score
Lol for sure. Seems like at DS, girls might be hesitate to give out there numbers, so never hurts to just give em yours, if your having good conversation.. I'll take some pics w/them next week, and post em. That way all the married, older guys on here can be jealous.:D:rolleyes:

They'll only be jealous if your hanging out with them or they're buying YOU drinks ;):bowdown:

Anybody can take a picture with a Red bull/monster chic, if you can pull one without wearing a Rockstar Jersey, a cheesy tattoo and a flat bill hat they'll be jealous AND you can Restore your Rep on RDP !!!! HANDLE IT, GAME ON:thumbsup:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
As for an RDP "meet up" -- maybe the Park/Beach level Beer Garden pavilion at 2:00pm would be a good place to start (this year two beer gardens and two food courts). The beer is reasonably priced (just $3 for a generous sized serving) and that should be about the time when the offshore race gets going -- might be interesting -- the CRC boat is in the field this time to give Teague's Amsoil Skater some competition.

So there you have it.. Official RDP meet up at the boat show 2:00 pm at the Park/Beach level Beer Garden.. :)

RD

Hammer

Reaction score
Mike we met your Buddy with the Vector on the water in Parker yesterday

Way nicer than you ;):cool:

I can be nice, I'm sure I didn't make the greatest impression at the BBQ. Never been good at first impressions......... I have a big mouth......

I've known Steve for a looong time !!!! Good guy, even better friend ! :bowdown::thumbsup

I talked to him today and he mentioned he saw RD and you I guess ? Said it was nice meeting you guys .

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
SO, what DAY is the 2pm at the beer garden - all of them or just sat? :)

PokerRun388

Reaction score
They'll only be jealous if your hanging out with them or they're buying YOU drinks ;):bowdown:

Anybody can take a picture with a Red bull/monster chic, if you can pull one without wearing a Rockstar Jersey, a cheesy tattoo and a flat bill hat they'll be jealous AND you can Restore your Rep on RDP !!!! HANDLE IT, GAME ON:thumbsup:D

You can, I've done it before, and I'm not that great looking. Just go up, ask nicely for a pic. And talk to them, like normal conversation. Sometimes you find that they live in the same area, OC etc.. and there you go. Next thing you know, your at Red Robin, in Havi, eating dinner together.:)

Hammer

Reaction score
You can, I've done it before, and I'm not that great looking. Just go up, ask nicely for a pic. And talk to them, like normal conversation. Sometimes you find that they live in the same area, OC etc.. and there you go. Next thing you know, your at Red Robin, in Havi, eating dinner together.:)

Your too much :D OK, I want to see a tapatalk pic of you at Red Robin with a Descent looking chic from DS. You got 2 weeks to S.S. and S. Get a haircut too girls like a well put together young man, who can open doors for them:thumbsup. Lets see you do it !:thumbsup

Hammer

Reaction score
Sorry for the thread jack, carry on.....

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Your too much :D OK, I want to see a tapatalk pic of you at Red Robin with a Descent looking chic from DS. You got 2 weeks to S.S. and S. Get a haircut too girls like a well put together young man, who can open doors for them:thumbsup. Lets see you do it !:thumbsup

Lol, i'll post pics, for sure w/ my Red Bull/Monster Energy girls.:D, but right now, I'm going jogging before it gets dark, gotta get in shape for my girls at DS.;)

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score

I know damn well you an't talkin' about me!:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

strippoker

Stop looking at my member
Reaction score
Will be at the Ultra booth all weekend with a bit of Eye Candy to keep the event fun. Rolling into town around 10am on thursday to set up, if you want some hot shots come down and watch the ladies buff the boats. :boobeyes:

Attachments

• 167318_186664374678368_100000044203785_669352_2123857_n.jpg
    167318_186664374678368_100000044203785_669352_2123857_n.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 135
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 138
  • c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 143
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 142

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You send that e-mail yet Jason? I'm sitting on pins and needles n what not.. LOL

RD

strippoker

Reaction score
gawd dammit!!!

RD
email is off to you.

dont stress yet Im calling in a few favors the hard part is this mid week stuff but have few calls in to a few cali girls that have a bunny necklaces and owe me a favor

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
email is off to you.

dont stress yet Im calling in a few favors the hard part is this mid week stuff but have few calls in to a few cali girls that have a bunny necklaces and owe me a favor

bunny necklaces = good! :)

RD

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
If you can't get any girls Dave, I bet you that Irish86 will do it :D Hell I bet you can sell some tickets to RDP members to see if she's a real person or a whatever ;). PR338 and Hammer would be first in line :p:D

strippoker

Reaction score

Attachments

• 4e9e3be5ea894.jpg
    4e9e3be5ea894.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 126
  • 4eaae9b1e846d.jpg
    4eaae9b1e846d.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 134

Hammer

Reaction score
If you can't get any girls Dave, I bet you that Irish86 will do it :D Hell I bet you can sell some tickets to RDP members to see if she's a real person or a whatever ;). PR338 and Hammer would be first in line :p:D

Lol, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't wait in line for Irish ...... Im sure their would be better options at DS than Irish . :)