WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2011 KX450F Almost New!

W.O.T

Reaction score
Just bought this bike in november. Its been ridden out in the desert about 4 times and easily has under 5 hours on it. I purchased the Kawasaki warranty also. Works connection radiator guards and handguards.

Immaculate has never fallen over or been crashed :bowdown: Dont need or want to sell it but would like to buy a new boat! 5K Firm.
Pm if interested thaks for looking.
attachment.php

Fltplan

Reaction score
I got your text they other day, that's a great deal for 5k. I'm going to link this to the d38 website. How are you going to race dez in a boat?!

W.O.T

Reaction score
Thanks Steve! Ill get another bike for next season. I usually go through stuff quick and change it up often.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
I Love a man that keeps his dirt bike inside the house!! LOL Tell your wife to move that end table and fake plant because the KX would look perfect there!

Fltplan

Reaction score
I Love a man that keeps his dirt bike inside the house!! LOL Tell your wife to move that end table and fake plant because the KX would look perfect there!

:thumbup:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

W.O.T

Reaction score

Hell Yes! What fun is it in the garage? I enjoy just looking at it in the house. She doesnt like it really but oh well!