WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Picked up a Spectra 19 this weekend.

edog

Reaction score
I am new to these boats. I like the looks of the 19 so I picked this one up off ebay this weekend. Here are a couple pictures before I removed the deck hardware and buffed it. It cleaned up real nice.

KGrHqJiE5jE6fGlBOh3JzrVE60_12.jpg
[/IMG]

KGrHqUOKooE5j8ZwjHBOidJOIrEQ60_12.jpg
[/IMG]

KGrHqRlQE6CCEKtEBOidJHsEQ60_12.jpg
[/IMG]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
saw one just like this at the river I think at Foxes.. Looked bitchen.

I love the 19's.

RD

edog

Reaction score
Getting it cleaned up
mail.jpg

IMG_20111011_182813.jpg

IMG_20111011_182231.jpg

And this showed up in the mail today, from the old owner.

DSCN0605.jpg

edog

Reaction score
Real close. Pretty cool. How long have you had yours?

hpltree

Reaction score
that is a super nice looking boat.. i wish mine had a engine cover for the wife and kid. i have not had mine out on the water yet but from what i hear these are super nice riding and handling?? any thoughts are welcome thanks robbie:thumbsup

stickman07

Reaction score
Sweet ride.... Cleaned up real nice.:thumbsup:thumbsup

Monstrous

Reaction score
Great jet boat. Had a red and white one in Parker for years. Enjoy it.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Looks 100 times better without the windshield.

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

edog

Reaction score
that is a super nice looking boat.. i wish mine had a engine cover for the wife and kid. i have not had mine out on the water yet but from what i hear these are super nice riding and handling?? any thoughts are welcome thanks robbie:thumbsup
I think you just picked up the brown and yellow 19 right? I tried to look at that boat. I dig the engine cover. I might be getting old, but this boat had every factory option on it, still, and I plan on leaving all of them except the cleats on the deck and the windshield.

spectras only

Reaction score
The Spectra 20's hatch/scoop isn't as nice as the 19's but it would be easier to re-make.

Spectra%2020%20combos.bmp

If my buddy has some extra time this summer, I may ask him to pull a mold off of our 19.

20%20and%2010%20spectra%20OK%20Falls

spectra%2019%20OK%20Falls

Last edited:

edog

Reaction score
I was happy to find one with a hatch. How hard would it be to make a mold from an existing hatch? Would there be any damage done to the original?

hallett21

Reaction score
I was happy to find one with a hatch. How hard would it be to make a mold from an existing hatch? Would there be any damage done to the original?

I believe that you would ruin the hatch in making the mold. But then you could make a new one out of the mold.

edog

Reaction score
I dropped the boat off last night to get a floor repair fixed(which I new it needed when I bought the boat) new carpet, and a ski locker added. I'm having the holes filled where the cleats used to be mounted on the deck and a couple other gel repairs. I'll post pictures of it when it's back home.

spectras only

Reaction score
I presume the saddle tanks are aluminum in yours.Check and add some extra tabs to reinforce them.There were not many added by the factory originally.

edog

Reaction score
I presume the saddle tanks are aluminum in yours.Check and add some extra tabs to reinforce them.There were not many added by the factory originally.
They were loose. They are going to grind off the old glass and fix that also.

Skee

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I have a '77 Spectra 18,still has the "hatch" on it,but I cut a hole in it to accommodate the scoop and the carb spacer I put on it.....Windshield's still on it,but I guess it's time to take it off...Nice boat dude...;)

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
i love the deck shape on those 19's.

ka0tyk

Reaction score
beautiful boat. ive had my eyes peeled for a 19 for a looong time now.

edog

Reaction score
I found this one on ebay. There was one for sale on Performance boats, but i could not get a hold of the guy.

ka0tyk

Reaction score
I found this one on ebay. There was one for sale on Performance boats, but i could not get a hold of the guy.

theres one on craigslist for $750. but its ROUUUGH.

edog

Reaction score
Is it all there and just beat up or is it stripped down as usual?

ka0tyk

Reaction score
Is it all there and just beat up or is it stripped down as usual?

bare faded hull and he's tossing it on some busted trailer. dont think it even has a pump or intake in it.

hpltree

Reaction score
i over paid for mine ,, but some day i think it will be worth it .. the hull lay out is super .. some day i will get it all rebuilt so we can enjoy it.

Attachments

• Picture 067.jpg
    Picture 067.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 403

edog

Reaction score
They are fun boats to drive. Not super fast or anything, just nice relaxing.

stickman07

Reaction score
bare faded hull and he's tossing it on some busted trailer. dont think it even has a pump or intake in it.

He's a member here. Blouder. Under Spectra 20 now what.

Sent from my iPhone 4S bought with UNION Dollars ! 🇺🇸🚒

edog

Reaction score
Second full weekend out, burned about 30 gallons of fuel. really starting to enjoy this thing. Never had a boat with swim steps or Bimini top. I think I can get used to this.

hpltree

Reaction score
is it possible to get some pics of the pas front seat turning thingy.. i have mine all apart to rebuild them . and am not sure how this thing goes back together.. thanks for any help ..... rob :D

hpltree

Reaction score
is it possible to get some pics of the pas frong seat turning thingy.. i have mine all apart to rebuild them . and am not sure hoe this thing goes back together.. thanks for any help ..... rob :D

edog

Reaction score
is it possible to get some pics of the pas frong seat turning thingy.. i have mine all apart to rebuild them . and am not sure hoe this thing goes back together.. thanks for any help ..... rob :D

Are you talking about the swivel seat? I can take some pictures and post em up. I'll try to do it tonight.

edog

Reaction score
Thought I could get a better picture. I doubt this will help at all.
2012-06-05_18-50-33_357.jpg

hpltree

Reaction score
me to.. i rebuilt my seats and could not get the rear bolts back in .. the seat turns but is a little shacky cause of only two front bolts.. thought i had a pic but i dont.. i just couldnt get a wrench or my fingers under it to get the screws started.. any ideas

hpltree

Reaction score
thats to funny i was looking at my own post.. put the beer down rob.. lol :rotflmao: but the ? is still up for answers.. i have the same rusty 4 bolt thing and cant get the rear bolts back together ???? and it is only 9:24 here not midnight lol

Last edited:

ParkerTime

Welcome to Paradise!!!
Reaction score
I picked this one up a little while ago, to take the family down to the lower rivers and play. I love the lines, its been a great boat so far, except for the massive amounts of gas, this pig sux down- guess its a jet thing, lol

hpltree

Reaction score
mine loves to swallow a bunch to gas that is,, but you got to love that deck they look great love my boat

Attachments

• test float 002.jpg
    test float 002.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:

edog

Reaction score
I picked this one up a little while ago, to take the family down to the lower rivers and play. I love the lines, its been a great boat so far, except for the massive amounts of gas, this pig sux down- guess its a jet thing, lol

How does it handle the water in Parker? I have friends up there but i am afraid of that nasty rough water.

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Looks 100 times better without the windshield.

Weird... I totally disagree. My buddy has the same boat I do, and is actually getting a windshield because we like it so much better with.

Side by side, the windshield makes it way cooler looking.

Plus, it creates an eddy that blows bikini tops off.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Weird... I totally disagree. My buddy has the same boat I do, and is actually getting a windshield because we like it so much better with.

Ok. LOL

ParkerTime

Welcome to Paradise!!!
Reaction score
How does it handle the water in Parker? I have friends up there but i am afraid of that nasty rough water.

The water has been alittle rougher this year, it seems like alot of big boats are running the river more, but the boat does just fine, we just cruise and have fun- this is the 1st boat I've owned that moma and the kids can drive with ease, so my life is good! less bitching the better!

edog

Reaction score

I've been watching your build. I'm torn on the windshield situation. I might put mine back on. I like them either way. not sure which I like more at this point.

Froggystyle

Reaction score
I've been watching your build. I'm torn on the windshield situation. I might put mine back on. I like them either way. not sure which I like more at this point.

The windshield blows off bikinis... what part of that didn't you hear?

X Hoser

Reaction score
Getting it cleaned up
mail.jpg

IMG_20111011_182813.jpg

IMG_20111011_182231.jpg

And this showed up in the mail today, from the old owner.

DSCN0605.jpg
I'm trying to help someone track down the owner of this boat. Anyone know dog? Any help appreciated. Thanks