WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

COLLEGE FOOTBALL starts!!!.......

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Tomorrow... Thursday night. :thumbsup Not much on the schedule for the first day. South Carolina is the only ranked team playing @ Vanderbilt. A few PAC12 teams........ ASU, Utah, and UCLAme. :D Friday night..... Boise St. vs. Michigan St. should be a good game. :thumbsup It will be Boise's only real challenge all season with there weak ass schedule. :rolleyes: At least TCU will be stepping up with their move to the Big12. They actually have one of the tougher schedules of the top ranked teams. I'll be shocked if they can pull off 10 wins. And Saturday.... it's on. Michigan vs. Alabama should be the only big matchup for the day. Sure would suck if the Tide got beat the first game of the season. Oh wait, it's the SEC, they'd still stay ranked in the top 5 and make it to the championship game if they won the rest. :rolleyes::skull:D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
The only game that matters is the SC game. :D

mariley85

Reaction score
3 things:

-GO COCKS!

-Whoever's playing the condoms, BEAT SC

-ROLL TIDE

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The only game that matters is the SC game. :D

X3

Rides-fire-extinguisher-train.gif

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We need NO NFL team in LA,, we have USC.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
:D:champagne:
Lotta South Carolina fans here:D:thumbsup

:D
I'm taking Hawaii and the points.:thumbsup
Hoping usc falls flat on their(or is that they're or there:rolleyes:) faces.

HBCraig

Reaction score
These types of threads are what makes CFB so great. The nutswingers vs the non-nutswingers. Or, as I like to say, USC fans vs non-usc fans. ;)

mariley85

Reaction score
Ur boys and LSU kinda have soft schedules this year.

eh, i don't know. they play michigan in foreign territory, lsu in the tiger's den, arkansas at war memorial, tennessee in knoxville, and auburn is always kind of a crap shoot (even if they are unranked and it's in tuscaloosa).

the only oppsition sc has is oregon and stanford in palo alto.
ucla? dead.
asu? nope.
arizona? goddamn i hope they win.
udub? they have a football team?
notre dame? who?

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
These types of threads are what makes CFB so great. The nutswingers vs the non-nutswingers. Or, as I like to say, USC fans vs non-usc fans. ;)

LOL... I started the thread cuz I like CFB in general. Being an SC fan just goes with the territory. :D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
eh, i don't know. they play michigan in foreign territory, lsu in the tiger's den, arkansas at war memorial, tennessee in knoxville, and auburn is always kind of a crap shoot (even if they are unranked and it's in tuscaloosa).

the only oppsition sc has is oregon and stanford in palo alto.
ucla? dead.
asu? nope.
arizona? goddamn i hope they win.
udub? they have a football team?
notre dame? who?

That's what I'm talking about. Both Bama and LSU have 2 to 3 tough games and that's it. I don't wanna hear shit from you fag SEC fans about how cake USC's schedule is. Heck, you guys don't even play the top teams on the other side of your conference. Georgia? South Carolina? No wonder why you have a shot at 2 SEC teams in the championship. :D

HBCraig

Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about. Both Bama and LSU have 2 to 3 tough games and that's it. I don't wanna hear shit from you fag SEC fans about how cake USC's schedule is. Heck, you guys don't even play the top teams on the other side of your conference. Georgia? South Carolina? No wonder why you have a shot at 2 SEC teams in the championship. :D

Actually, they do. They rotate teams from the east/west for 3 years.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
That's cool, I was thinking he was a California boy, not one from Nebraska.

My dad was born in Nebraska. I have probably more family there than here. They reproduce like rabbits back there. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

mariley85

Reaction score

OK PLAYER.

UA's schedule is way harder than USC's. You play 1 ranked team. One. And even the rivalry games won't be even remotely close. Would I like to see the Tide play the Cocks and Uga? Definitely. But that's the way it goes this year. I guess another striped-pussy whoopin' is in order instead though. I wonder if LSU has figured-out how to cross midfield yet...

Sent from somewhere in the United Soviet State of Kalifornia.

Last edited:

mariley85

Reaction score
On a related note: all conferences except the Ivy should be disbanded and rebuilt. SDSU and Boise in the Big East? Nebraska in the PAC10? Or 12 or whatever. aTm in the SEC?

WTF.

Sent from somewhere in the United Soviet State of Kalifornia.

westair

Reaction score
My dad was born in Nebraska. I have probably more family there than here. They reproduce like rabbits back there. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

UCLA and Nebraska 9/8 Rosebowl:thumbsup ..... Bring It!!:skull:D

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
I'm not a huge USC fan but my prediction is that they will run the table or maybe lose one game...they are that good....:thumbsup

Hammer

Reaction score
Any of you SEC nut swingers care to make a bet ? You may be able to shut down Oregons speed option, but SC is a whole different ball game offensively.
SEC offenses are very simple , run the ball, play action off of the run. Monte Kiffin will dial up the Tampa two and shut you down. ;)