WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NEEDLES - Roll Call - Feb 22-24 - Who's Going????

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
naptimeseq.gif

:D

I think I been there. Lol

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone give me an idea of what the event will be like? I have a friend who is 25-26 years old and she wants to come but I know that when we went to Havi together for Labor Day she wanted to hang out with the college guys and I am a little too old for that, so I was wondering if you think she would have fun? She usually prefers to hang out with 20 something year olds.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Can someone give me an idea of what the event will be like? I have a friend who is 25-26 years old and she wants to come but I know that when we went to Havi together for Labor Day she wanted to hang out with the college guys and I am a little too old for that, so I was wondering if you think she would have fun? She usually prefers to hang out with 20 something year olds.

The majority of the people will be in there 50's to 60's. ;)

28Eliminator

Reaction score

This should revive this thread :D

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Ummmm, lemme try......bunch of 45-80 year old dudes that will begin to arrive on Thursday. We'll stand around with cocktails and tell each other how nice his junk looks. Then we'll play golf (no walkers in the group) with cocktails on Friday. Friday afternoon we'll all hitch up our junk and parade our junk thru the town of Needles where all of the Needleites will point at our junk and then wave and take pix. Then we'll park our junk at Jack Smith park, walk around with a cocktail and tell each other again, how nice his junk is.

Saturday, we'll all get up and park our junk at Jack Smith park and do the same shit that we did on Thursday and Friday....admire each other's junk. Then we'll go to the Elks club and drink so more, talk about each others junk and do it till we pass out or puke and can do it some more.

Sunday, pack up and go home.

Come on down and bring her along, I'll show her my junk.

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
The majority of the people will be in there 50's to 60's. ;)

Holy Crap! That's not gonna be fun for her and she's gonna try to steal me away to hunt down young prey! Do you guys have sons you can bring?

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
Ummmm, lemme try......bunch of 45-80 year old dudes that will begin to arrive on Thursday. We'll stand around with cocktails and tell each other how nice his junk looks. Then we'll play golf (no walkers in the group) with cocktails on Friday. Friday afternoon we'll all hitch up our junk and parade our junk thru the town of Needles where all of the Needleites will point at our junk and then wave and take pix. Then we'll park our junk at Jack Smith park, walk around with a cocktail and tell each other again, how nice his junk is.

Saturday, we'll all get up and park our junk at Jack Smith park and do the same shit that we did on Thursday and Friday....admire each other's junk. Then we'll go to the Elks club and drink so more, talk about each others junk and do it till we pass out or puke and can do it some more.

I thought it was a boat show not a shriveled junk show.

Do you have a few sons you can bring?

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score

Pull your pants up Carl :D

CampbellCarl

Reaction score

Now just you wait one fuckin' minute here Missy........................I didn't say shriveled one single time in my post...................

Junk = Boat.....................same same.

No.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score

Wait till you get to the elks lodge, the fifty year olds will seem pretty young :D

CampbellCarl

Reaction score

Changed my answer.....why yes, yes I do. Harvard grads, atheletes, blond/blue studs through and through......

Site 32 Needles Marina. No need to knock, just come in and get naked..............

CC

Eli

Banned
Reaction score

Bring your sons and I will bring my Bonnie. You can stare at her all you want while you chuckle at the boys trying to pull ass...is that the proper term?

asateru2.jpg

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Bring your sons and I will bring my Bonnie. You can stare at her all you want while you chuckle at the boys trying to pull ass...is that the proper term?

asateru2.jpg
Trophy Girl! :D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

asateru2.jpg

I don't think this event is made for you and Bonnie. Have you ever been to Needles. :D

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think this event is made for you and Bonnie. Have you ever been to Needles. :D

I've been to Needles is like going to a John Wayne movie but I'm ok with it. Bonnie may be a bit disappointed.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
She's actually a giant trophy. She has a great career and owns her own house too! Smart and sexy!

Then why is she looking to go meet some old farts in Needles. :headscratch: :D

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
She's actually a giant trophy. She has a great career and owns her own house too! Smart and sexy!
Sounds like she and I have a lot in common!

whistleon7.gif

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
Then why is she looking to go meet some old farts in Needles. :headscratch: :D

She's not. Remember I asked if there was only going to old farts or not and you confirmed it's a shriveler event. So she won't be coming. Unless you old farts have offspring you can bring

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like she and I have a lot in common!

whistleon7.gif

Listen Pops stop being a pervert and bring a nice looking young fella with you for the gal.

Should I just have a few men sent from Vegas like they are planning with the bachelor party?

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Listen Pops stop being a pervert and bring a nice looking young fella with you for the gal.

Should I just have a few men sent from Vegas like they are planning with the bachelor party?
This isn't match dot com Toots, it's a gathering of horsepower and legends like myself :champagne:

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't match dot com Toots, it's a gathering of horsepower and legends like myself :champagne:

I know...I know...that's she won't be coming out.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
This event isnt sounding very fun after reading the last 10 posts or so. :D

sent from a Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
This event isnt sounding very fun after reading the last 10 posts or so. :D

sent from a Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
Shit, I ain't had this much fun since the hogs ate my brother!

muttonchopsbig.jpg

FrznJim

Reaction score

Damn Carl, you're making me feel old!!!! Some of us will actually be putting our boats in the water. You forgot about that part. You could at least entice the girls with a boat ride........are your skills getting rusty? BTW just got off the river, beautiful day....met Milkmoney and DT1000, seems like nice guys....See you Dave, Tony and Laurie at Needles

Last edited:

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Damn Carl, you're making me feel old!!!! Some of us will actually be putting our boats in the water. You forgot about that part. You could at least entice the girls with a boat ride........are your skills getting rusty?
We always hit the river while everyone else is golfing, they flip us off and moon us as we drive by on our way to the ramp :D

Last edited:

CampbellCarl

Reaction score

Yeah, so some guys will put their junk in the water and make their junk go REALLY fast up and down the river......you want that I should make arrangements for you to ride somebody's junk?

Damn Carl, you're making me feel old!!!! Some of us will actually be putting our boats in the water. You forgot about that part. You could at least entice the girls with a boat ride........are your skills getting rusty? BTW just got off the river, beautiful day....met Milkmoney and DT1000, seems like nice guys....See you Dave, Tony and Laurie at Needles

Jim, you may have met those three but I can tell you that Milkmoney and that Scotchtape dude are plain trouble with a capital 'T'. Laurie is the only really good one of that bunch.

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, so some guys will put their junk in the water and make their junk go REALLY fast up and down the river......you want that I should make arrangements for you to ride somebody's junk?

Jim, you may have met those three but I can tell you that Milkmoney and that Scotchtape dude are plain trouble with a capital 'T'. Laurie is the only really good one of that bunch.

If by riding somebody's Junk you mean Boat then yes that would be great! If they moon us like Pops said they will, I can handle those old farts...I will just have to return the favor!

I love Laurie, I'm working on making her my next girlfriend.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I have a Mohawk and a red beard! Keep an eye out for me and come say hello.

images

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
If by riding somebody's Junk you mean Boat then yes that would be great! If they moon us like Pops said they will, I can handle those old farts...I will just have to return the favor!

Play your cards right, you could roll with the Salt City Legends.

You'd through your bucket list away after a day on the river with me toots

wheelchairmi1.gif

28Eliminator

Reaction score

Laurie's the only thing that makes Dave tolerable :D

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
Play your cards right, you could roll with the Salt City Legends.

You'd through your bucket list away after a day on the river with me toots

wheelchairmi1.gif

Pops, people don't start making a bucket list until they get old. If you play your cards right you can throw your bucket list away ;)

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Pops, people don't start making a bucket list until they get old. If you play your cards right you can throw your bucket list away ;)

000bv.jpg

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
People pics from past needles shows.

Carl, after reading your posts I think you should really consider checking in at AA. :p

JSP_219.jpg

JSP_077.jpg

JSP_139.jpg

JSP_135.jpg

DSC09849.JPG

DSC05058.JPG

DSC05066.JPG

This is what happens when a female is spotted. :D
DSC05146.JPG

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
People pics from past needles shows.

Carl, after reading your posts I think you should really consider checking in at AA. :p

JSP_219.jpg

JSP_077.jpg

JSP_139.jpg

JSP_135.jpg

DSC09849.JPG

DSC05058.JPG

DSC05066.JPG

This is what happens when a female is spotted. :D
DSC05146.JPG

I haven't any travel plans right now Jerry.................why would I check in at American Airlines?................................:D

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Pokey.......it was big the day Bilgie and I showed up............5 years now...........................:D
Like a fine wine.......who cares what it costs, let's get drunk! :champagne: