WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rob and Photo Chick..

Director...
Reaction score
anyone hear from them anymore?

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
They are both on facebook quite a bit - Chickie got remarried and seems to do a lot of traveling, she's always posting pics from exotic locations.

I'll let them know you were asking about them

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
They are both on facebook quite a bit - Chickie got remarried and seems to do a lot of traveling, she's always posting pics from exotic locations.

Does her sugar daddy have a sugar momma he can hook me up with? :D

Director...
Reaction score

Facebook..noted....No Facebook for JBB..

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Wife was talking with Lori a few days ago and I'll be talking with Rob about this weekend tomorow. All is well last heard:thumbsup

cave

Reaction score
Ill get him the link to this thread. I just types at him on Face book.

racered

Reaction score
Fuck Facebook, way to creepy.
Too many peeps there I got shed of after my "incident".
I signed up with an alias :)rolleyes) and Faceplant suggested them as friends,:finger
ain't nobody got time fo dat.

cave

Reaction score
I hated it at 1st. There was a reason I didn't connect with old friends. I still don't. I get friend request from them and I just delete them. People get weird I delete them. Easy peasy. I got a tight group of friends on there. We all boat together. Some of the stories are fun to read. Pics are cool too. I really don't give a fug what they just ate. Skim past that crap.

It can be addictive when things like desert storm are going on and you get live feed information. or a birth of a friends child .

People i didnt want to remember and send request, Fuck em. I didn't like them then. Still don't like them now. Whats the problem?

milkmoney

Reaction score

People i didnt want to remember and send request, Fuck em. I didn't like them then. Still don't like them now. Whats the problem?[/QUOTE]

dam cave, you sound jus like me..lol..I don't do face book at all..i don't even like people..:)

cave

Reaction score
Yup its that simple Dave. I like hearing from from friends. Key word, friends. We just had a get together and set it up on FB. Turned out well. Good memories.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Yup its that simple Dave. I like hearing from from friends. Key word, friends. We just had a get together and set it up on FB. Turned out well. Good memories.

:thumbup::thumbup:

rrrr

Reaction score
Rob, tell Lori we miss her! Wish she would stop by while they're in Dallas...

TAF

Reaction score
I'm not sure why or how long they were staying in Dallas if at all or just head'n north from there to get to Amarillo to see family. I was there a couple NHRA seasons ago crewing on Westerfield's CP Pistons/ Carrillo Rods TAFunny car at the National event. We won....................best appearing team.......and we all were dragboat people wearing shorts. Bob Frey made fun of us but we had a great time w/ great dragboat fans root'n us on.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
TAF gave me moonshine and my wife didnt like that much.. Lol

Mardonzi

Pull!! Bnag!! Loss!!
Reaction score
It's good stuff. But yea you really have to be careful. I wasn't right for 2 days after encountering that stuff. .

And you're right now??:hmm:D

On a side note.. Hiya TAF... Glad to see you're still alive and kickin.. Have to get together one of these days for a barley pop.. my turn to buy.

Reaction score
And you're right now??:hmm:D

On a side note.. Hiya TAF... Glad to see you're still alive and kickin.. Have to get together one of these days for a barley pop.. my turn to buy.

I haven't ever been RIGHT, but I feel better. :D

Buoy

Cynical Sarcastic F-er
Reaction score
I hated it at 1st. There was a reason I didn't connect with old friends. I still don't. I get friend request from them and I just delete them. People get weird I delete them. Easy peasy. I got a tight group of friends on there. We all boat together. Some of the stories are fun to read. Pics are cool too. I really don't give a fug what they just ate. Skim past that crap.

It can be addictive when things like desert storm are going on and you get live feed information. or a birth of a friends child .

People i didnt want to remember and send request, Fuck em. I didn't like them then. Still don't like them now. Whats the problem?

Exact same thing here.
I don't want any fuckin' game request either!

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Talked to Rob today. Everything is good and he will be at Irvine this weekend.Should be a thumbs up here but it won't post

cave

Reaction score
Heres TAF tonight at our weekly all you can eat wings night. 460 is in this too. Along with a few good friends.
396938_4578782158849_1536240416_n.jpg

Good Times!

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Heres TAF tonight at our weekly all you can eat wings night. 460 is in this too. Along with a few good friends.
396938_4578782158849_1536240416_n.jpg

Good Times!

If I stop sending you game requests will you invite me to wing night? :)

Reactions: TBI

cave

Reaction score
Are you saying that 460 isn't a very good friend?
Fo sitty is one of my closes friends. Guy would do anything to help a brutha out. No BS. We got a really tight crew of friends. Anyone who hooks up with us on Wednesday or at the our local lake the SAG sees that.

If I stop sending you game requests will you invite me to wing night? :)
coz I sent you a friend request like last year. I know I own a jet bote so I just figured , "fuck that jet bote fag" and was deleted. I know how you wakers feel about other boats in your water.

coz, Ill ax 460 to let you in on the next one. We are taking next Wednesday off. Maybe.:D

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Fo sitty is one of my closes friends. Guy would do anything to help a brutha out. No BS. We got a really tight crew of friends. Anyone who hooks up with us on Wednesday or at the our local lake the SAG sees that.
It was a joke pump boy :tbi