WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Kitchen Remodel Contractor

H20Advantage

Reaction score
Alright guys I'm going to the masses here for recommendations. We have owned a small home in Havasu for over 12 years now. We got tired of the SoCal rat race and made the decision to move to Havasu full time. Just went into escrow on a new home here and the wife wants the kitchen remodeled. Anyone have any recommendations in this area?

We are also going to need interior paint (interior designer for custom ideas) as well!!

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I just want through this last summer and it came out pretty good.......gimme a call and I'll hook you up with who;s good and who's not.....from personal experience.

Here's how ours came out!!

This is the "Before"
Kitchen.jpg

Drywall out and old wall still in place
Framing Kitchen Before New Wall 1.jpg

Framed out the exterior wall and picked up ~125 Sq Ft
Framing Kitchen.jpg
Drywall/windows and doors in
Drywall Kitchen with Drywall 1.jpg

Finished Product
Kitchen Remodel 005.jpg

Kitchen Remodel 007.jpg

Kitchen Remodel 009.jpg

TCHB

Reaction score
We also had our kitchen remodeled last year. Paul and I used the same guys.

Attachments

• Kitchen 11.jpg
    Kitchen 11.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 33

OldSchool1964

Reaction score
Kirk is in Parker, near the dam, and has a great reputation for quality work. Been remodeling kitchens for many years in Parker after having moved the business from Orange County.
Kirk Daniels
4807 Hwy 95
Parker, AZ 85344
928 667 7306

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I like how both of your kitchens have the ovens away from the fridges/coolers. Nice. Mine had to be done together due to size layout, and I wouldn't recommend it if you are doing a remodel.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397700349.243745.jpg

H20Advantage

Reaction score
Both of those kitchens turned out nice. Who did them and did he do the design or did you have someone else design it for you first?

The kitchen we want to redo looks like this now.... Colt 14.jpg Colt 15.jpg Colt 19.jpg

The kitchen photographs well but the cabinets are old and need to be upgraded

Paul65k

Reaction score
We had the cabinets done by tri-pacific here in town. They were truly custom and we could get pretty much any depth/width we wanted per my design. The construction part that required permits was done by Flying J construction (Jeff) but I contracted the cabinets and countertops directly and saved the mark-up.

All the design was done by me and modified (slightly) based on input from cabinet maker.

Per earlier comments the one thing I didn't want (which almost everyone in Havasu does) was a range or slide-on oven cooktop....we were very definite about a cooktop with drawers below and a wall oven

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
We had the cabinets done by tri-pacific here in town. They were truly custom and we could get pretty much any depth/width we wanted per my design. The construction part that required permits was done by Flying J construction (Jeff) but I contracted the cabinets and countertops directly and saved the mark-up.

All the design was done by me and modified (slightly) based on input from cabinet maker.

Per earlier comments the one thing I didn't want (which almost everyone in Havasu does) was a range or slide-on oven cooktop....we were very definite about a cooktop with drawers below and a wall oven

The guys at Tri Pacific are great to deal with! Frank is awesome. I drop off material when I roll into town a lot.

Paul65k

Reaction score
The guys at Tri Pacific are great to deal with! Frank is awesome. I drop off material when I roll into town a lot.
Yup.....Frank's the Man. He needs a little encouragement to finish up the last little details.......still waiting on a couple of things actually and we've been done since Thanksgiving. The only advice I can give you is to hold the last payment until EVERY little thing is done to your satisfaction.......I know others that have had this same issue but with that having been said I would do another kitchen with them in a heartbeat:thumbsup

TCHB

Reaction score
Tri Pacific did you cabinets. I love the way these doors open up and down.
I think they did around 85 linear feet of cabinets for us.

Attachments

• Ktchen Cab O.jpg
    Ktchen Cab O.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 24