WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New 26 Deckboat

Liberated

Reaction score
Building for inventory but probably won't get it finished:D

IMG_0289.jpg IMG_0288.jpg IMG_0290.jpg

BMABITY

Reaction score
Its funny, back in the day I would shake my head at those who put black gel on a boat. Now, I kick myself for not adding some to my gel!

Awesome gel combo on this deck, its going to look stunning sitting in the water! :thumbsup

Liberated

Reaction score
Its funny, back in the day I would shake my head at those who put black gel on a boat. Now, I kick myself for not adding some to my gel!

Awesome gel combo on this deck, its going to look stunning sitting in the water! :thumbsup

It's a black metallic. Looks awesome when it's all polished out.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Excellent gel design, really excited to follow this one. Thank you for the effort to post all these.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
What a GREAT looking boat, love the colors and lines. RR, you should be all over this!!

retaocleg

Reaction score
please? new pics? sold yet?

it is in sand and buff as we speak...........I think it is done, just getting engine compartment treatment.......john usually takes pics after leaving s/b.........should be soon.......not sure if sold or not....

riverroyal

Reaction score
for me Saturday morning? I need to see this

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Looks sharp, add some bling in the dash, capping it or a painted rub rail would be a nice touch too.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
You buy this thing, and John and I will be your boat bitches. (By boat bitch, I mean we will drink your beer while you drive us around).

count me in for this plan! Have $10.00 for gas as well :)

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Very nice looking yes and I sure the hull is solid and performs well- - not so sure I like the positioning of the speakers.

A speaker inserted into the top of the foot well seems like a dubious place for it.
As does the one next to the throttle.

Having not gotten speaker placement quite right in either my own 2 boats- I notice this more than the average guy.

Uncle Dave

Meaney77

Reaction score
Great looking boat, curious about the price tag....👍👍

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
As a guy in the market for a 22-26ft deck- I like this one a bunch though at least from these picts.

Not sure why the vertical storage door forward of the passenger needs a "frame" around it though- I prefer the cleaner look of no frame.

I want to take a really close look at this boat. Any construction info?

Vac Bagged? Foam boat? Balsa boat? Liner boat?

Real curious..

UD

ScreaminSeaman

Reaction score
As a guy in the market for a 22-26ft deck- I like this one a bunch though at least from these picts.

Not sure why the vertical storage door forward of the passenger needs a "frame" around it though- I prefer the cleaner look of no frame.

I want to take a really close look at this boat. Any construction info?

Vac Bagged? Foam boat? Balsa boat? Liner boat?

Real curious..

UD

"All Nordic Boats are built with 100% Composite construction; closed cell foam coring, vinylester resins and all the finest materials. Composite construction translates into a stronger, lighter, faster, and more fuel efficient boat for your money."

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
"All Nordic Boats are built with 100% Composite construction; closed cell foam coring, vinylester resins and all the finest materials. Composite construction translates into a stronger, lighter, faster, and more fuel efficient boat for your money."

So its a foam core Vinylester boat.

I take it by omission it's not vac bagged?

UD

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
From my recollection you have a choice of vacuumed bagged.

"Choice" of vacuum bagging implies that as a rule its not done.

- also code for the price goes up if I ask.

Im guessing the "floor models" probably aren't optioned that way?

UD

ScreaminSeaman

Reaction score
"Choice" of vacuum bagging implies that as a rule its not done.

- also code for the price goes up if I ask.

Im guessing the "floor models" probably aren't optioned that way?

UD

From what I've seen (and I'll check) the inventory models (like mine) are DECKED out minus the big stereo. The list on mine was LONGGG. And when talking to thane he said I got every option as almost always does the inventory built ones.

HavaToon

Reaction score
They offer Standard layup, race lay-up, kevlar carbon fiber or vacuum bag lamination technology.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
They offer Standard layup, race lay-up, kevlar carbon fiber or vacuum bag lamination technology.

Did they ever build a 26 with these features? or any deck boat with these features that here on RDP I can look at?

Id be interested to see the kevlar setup and to know what the weight diff is between a "standard layup" and a kevlar vac bag setup on this 26.

UD

HavaToon

Reaction score
Did they ever build a 26 with these features? or any deck boat with these features that here on RDP I can look at?

Id be interested to see the kevlar setup and to know what the weight diff is between a "standard layup" and a kevlar vac bag setup on this 26.

UD

I don't believe they've done any of the new deck boats in anything but standard, there are some older 27's that are.

ScreaminSeaman

Reaction score
I don't believe they've done any of the new deck boats in anything but standard, there are some older 27's that are.

Yeah there isn't any point really IMO to do anything other than standard or vac bagged on decks.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Yeah there isn't any point really IMO to do anything other than standard or vac bagged on decks.

Vac bag would be the easy choice on the order sheet. This is a 24 ft boat with a 2ft step.

If you could shave 3-400LB off the rig with a Kevlar layup that would be interesting. Id trade that off for color in the gel at this stage.

Ive had "pretty" boats for a long time and Im contemplating all white for this rig- I'm tired of repairing gelcoat/paint.

I need to get into some showrooms and look around. Id say this rig deserves a face to face.

UD