WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Isis Advanced Combat Techniques Video!

W.O.T

Reaction score
[video]http://www.funker530.com/hilarious-isis-special-forces-training-video/[/video]

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
We should be able to wipe these turds off the face of the earth in one week flat. I can't believe they are even an issue these days.

W.O.T

Reaction score
We should be able to wipe these turds off the face of the earth in one week flat. I can't believe they are even an issue these days.

No Kidding some Drone Strikes Right Where They Filmed This Video.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

You would think so, huh?

But it isn't that clear cut or defined.
It's like meeting a serial killer...you don't know he is one until you are dead.
When you watch ises kill people on liveleak or whatever it always starts the same way.
They really don't run in and start lopping off heads.
They come in, with guns, GRADUALLY take control of the populace and do not reveal their intentions until they have complete physical control over the victims. By the time they pull out the knife, it's far too late and the victims realize their fatal mistake.

So...the only defense or offense against these fuckers is to just start killing everyone that is likely Isis...because once you know for sure it is too late.

Dalton

Reaction score
Might still be better than afghan police trying to do jumping jacks?

[video=youtube;9Cycg6op7QA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cycg6op7QA&sns=em[/video]

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
LOL... Why are those dumb asses rolling all over the place? :D

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score

[video=youtube;9Cycg6op7QA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cycg6op7QA&sns=em[/video]

No wonder they need the Coalitions help, shit that was totally weird they were all over the place like a mad women's breakfast.:yikes

The only things that would be packing shit would be the Camels and Goats.:(

rrrr

Reaction score
Some people believe the ISIL fighters have no idea of military tactics and they don't have any weapons except a few old Russian machine guns mounted in the beds of beat up Toyota pickups. I think it should be made clear we are not fighting a collection of ill led fanatics with no training.

Last week they captured a large part of the city of Mosul, including the central bank. The vaults of that bank contained $429 million, money that will now be used to buy more weapons and pay those recruited to fight. The recruits will be paid more money than they could ever have hoped to see in the normal economy, and that money will attract many more.

Anyone that thinks these guys are a bunch of undisciplined idiots needs to watch the video of captured Jordanian pilot Muath al-Kaseasbeh's murder. It is a studio quality production, filmed with high end cameras and put together with excellent post production work.

In the video, a platoon sized element (about 40-50 soldiers) is assembled around the cage used to burn him to death. All of these soldiers are outfitted in uniforms and equipment that are the equal of any modern standing army. They are not a bunch of amateur ragheads.

I'm certainly not condoning their actions. I think they are barbarians that should be hunted down and eliminated. But we as a country need to know what we are up against. That's why I am so appalled at Obama's refusal to condemn these animals as extremist terrorists. That's exactly what they are, yet Obama won't say it.

Muath al-Kaseasbeh died in a most horrific way, but he conducted himself in a manner that his family and country should be proud of. He exhibited courage far beyond anything most men are capable of.

Link to the video:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...burns-jordanian-pilot-alive-in-cage-on-video/

It's quite long, but worth watching so you can see the casual brutality. They don't appear to be affected by the terrible violence, but simply watch the scene unfold and shrug off the bloodshed.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Not sure what everyone thinks is so funny?

What is it that some of you picture as trained, armed, paid murderers?

Dettom

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I just can't help but laugh. Any video I've ever seen of SEAL training, Marines etc. makes these guys look like amateurs. Yes, they are vicious and brutal beyond any normal standard of wartime conduct, that doesn't really make them a serious adversary. Any of our military personnel would make short work of these goat fuckers. What scares me more is our president's embarrassing fear of them, to the point that he can't even bring himself to utter the phrase " Islamic terrorist". So they will continue to grow in size and viciousness while Obama hides under his desk, biting his fingernails and hoping they go away.

JRS1939

Reaction score
Seriously though, where do they get 30 of the same exact ford explorers or whatever they were

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I just can't help but laugh. Any video I've ever seen of SEAL training, Marines etc. makes these guys look like amateurs. Yes, they are vicious and brutal beyond any normal standard of wartime conduct, that doesn't really make them a serious adversary. Any of our military personnel would make short work of these goat fuckers. What scares me more is our president's embarrassing fear of them, to the point that he can't even bring himself to utter the phrase " Islamic terrorist". So they will continue to grow in size and viciousness while Obama hides under his desk, biting his fingernails and hoping they go away.

I certainly agree with all of that.

foxfam312

Let it Develop
Reaction score
Is it just me, or do feel like I do, there must be a whole hell of a lot of inbreeding in the entire middle east. That entire region of the world is just a Bad, very bad Breed of human.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Lmao. What a joke.

Is it even real? I mean really, that is them training? Or is that what they want us to think they are like. Spoof video or diversion or whatever they look pretty sad[emoji1]

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score

I would just make them run laps[emoji1]