WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP Unoffical Map

HitIt

Reaction score
I created a Google map that anyone that has the link and a Google account can edit. Feel free to add to it and edit it. Please dont fuck it up.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zUpw59UEiI00.k9m-i4dEYNzw&usp=sharing

I was thinking that people could add favorite coves and hangouts, water hazards, etc. I think you can even attach pictures to "pinned" locations.

If this is something that actually gets used and people like it, it should probably have editing access to it restricted so that someone doesn't go in and delete everything. If it is lame and nobody uses it, I can remove it.

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
That's a pretty cool idea. If anyone is trying to get a meet up going, just drop a pin and get at it. [emoji106]

hallett21

Reaction score
Who put the sandbar in the wrong spot lol

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I created a Google map that anyone that has the link and a Google account can edit. Feel free to add to it and edit it. Please dont fuck it up.

I was thinking that people could add favorite coves and hangouts, water hazards, etc. I think you can even attach pictures to "pinned" locations.

If this is something that actually gets used and people like it, it should probably have editing access to it restricted so that someone doesn't go in and delete everything. If it is lame and nobody uses it, I can remove it.
Thats awesome!! ... I dig it.

Scott E

Reaction score
I added Steamboat Cove and the No Wake Zone transition area at the top of the lake. I'm always amazed at how many people do not know where Steamboat Cove is.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
I added a few as well as corrected the "Sand Bar" Location as " The Sand Bar " was in the wrong spot. LOL

Boat Bling

Reaction score
Added Topock, Pirates Cove and Willow Valley marina. Could spend way too much time on there, need to log off now [emoji1]

-Zack

She's Mine

Reaction score
This is perfect! Thank you for putting this together and everyone for updating it.

Can someone do me a favor though? On the Parker Strip can you mark Big Bend and also the underwater hazard on the Arizona side that (I think) is just up from Fox's? I don't go to Parker much and would like to know where the hazards are.

Riverson

CHA PLEASE
Reaction score
This is perfect! Thank you for putting this together and everyone for updating it.

Can someone do me a favor though? On the Parker Strip can you mark Big Bend and also the underwater hazard on the Arizona side that (I think) is just up from Fox's? I don't go to Parker much and would like to know where the hazards are.

I added 4 hazard spots. Those are the areas to watch out especially when water level is low. There are others the ones I added are the only ones that come to mind at the moment.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
This is awesome! Nice work HitIt :thumbsup

Adding a few things in Parker now... And we get to add photos.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score

Awesome Idea! I contributed 3 so far.:thumbup:

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Don't forget to pin RD's place so we know where to visit! :D

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I added Whipple Bay and Jackass Cove both on the CA side :thumbup:

HitIt

Reaction score
This is turning out great! :thumbsup:thumbsup I have been creating backup copies of the map so that I can restore at least most of it in case it gets hammered.

Icky

Reaction score
Lol who did this
Screenshot_2016-04-14-23-45-59.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What are the skulls and crossbones? I just burnt a shit load of time up cruising the river from PArker down to lower river.. Lol

I'm liking this map deal! If I can figure a way to integrate it into the site we will.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
What are the skulls and crossbones? I just burnt a shit load of time up cruising the river from PArker down to lower river.. Lol

I'm liking this map deal! If I can figure a way to integrate it into the site we will.

I believe those are water hazards. No looking at tail while you are in those areas :)

Icky

Reaction score

If you touch them they will tell u what the are. The ones I saw were shallow hazards.

Wadernation

Reaction score
I got the lower river dialed in with pictures and crap.... maybe i am just bored. but i do love a good map :thumbup:

Advantage 1

Reaction score
I got the lower river dialed in with pictures and crap.... maybe i am just bored. but i do love a good map :thumbup:

Are you adding your own photos? I click on the camera icon and I can only add shit from Google or You Tube. I would like to upload my personal photos from my computer :cool

Wadernation

Reaction score
tsk, tsk... we're trying to keep people away, remember?

dont worry.. i still need to add in the alligator and swimming snake areas, sewage runoff pipes and a few DUI checkpoints ..then i think that will keep them out :cool

Are you adding your own photos? I click on the camera icon and I can only add shit from Google or You Tube. I would like to upload my personal photos from my computer :cool

i tried uploading my own as well (both from folders and facebook) and had no luck. So i just had to google search until i found an image that worked. Some of the google pics were actually from the RDP site from old posts. went full circle :thumbup:

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Figured out how to use the icons to make it more user friendly. I'll try and update the existing ones a little at a time unless their are any objections...:thumbup:

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I added Whipple Bay and Jackass Cove both on the CA side :thumbup:

I added info on Jackass Cove for you Paul. Rolled in there once while some wild stuff was going on!:yikes

Riverson

CHA PLEASE
Reaction score

This thing is turning out good. Amazing with open edit it hasn't been screwed up yet, sure hope it stays fairly clean.:thumbup::)

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Spanky's RV & Marine has relocated to a new building at 400 Riverside Dr. (Hwy 95) from the Joshua Ave. address.