WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Clincher Ski Gloves

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Size Medium. Only used a few times. Excellent condition. Will post picture later today.

$25 obo

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Size Medium. Only used a few times. Excellent condition. Will post picture later today.

$25 obo
I remember when my dad bought his pair. Right after they came out. A little weird to get used to but dawn they worked well!!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I thought about keeping them and using them in the gym for back exercises but they no longer kit me. :D

I remember when my dad bought his pair. Right after they came out. A little weird to get used to but dawn they worked well!!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I thought about keeping them and using them in the gym for back exercises but they no longer kit me. :D
I might be coming down your way this weekend. If I do, I'll pick them up. I think we lost my dad's pair and I loved them.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Just let me know. I just sent you a text with my cell number.

I might be coming down your way this weekend. If I do, I'll pick them up. I think we lost my dad's pair and I loved them.

boat527

Reaction score
Great for reducing forearm strain and they help if you haven't been up in a while ( grip strength) Just dont lose your ski if you fall... It a bear to try to get double boots back on with these... That and OPEN your hand when you let go..

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Great for reducing forearm strain and they help if you haven't been up in a while ( grip strength) Just dont lose your ski if you fall... It a bear to try to get double boots back on with these... That and OPEN your hand when you let go..
Ya, I love them. Have been annoyed I haven't been able to find my dad's old pair. Putting a ski back on it really the only down side I've ever felt with them. But then again, I can't even straighten my fingers anyways.... lol!

boat527

Reaction score
Radar has an " ESSPensive pair":

Radar Vice.jpg

oldschool

Reaction score
I was not aware that another company made them.

I think there are couple companies making a version of it. I have a pair, forget the brand, that are very similar. My wife has a pair of Clinchers and loves them.