WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuel Wheels

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
Are they any good? I woke up to a cracked front passenger wheel on Mother's Day when I was down at my in laws. Yesterday did a turn around trip to Scottsdale to pick up my trailer and Rzr's. Woke up to a flat this morning on the front drivers side. Cracked... Image1467562241.342408.jpg

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Have you considered not running into curbs? :yikes :)

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
Didn't touch one. Lol! Left at 4:30 yesterday and only stopped for about 20 minutes to hook up trailer and hauled ass home. Got home at 10pm. Would the heat and California roads be enough?

MSum661

Reaction score
Didn't touch one. Lol! Left at 4:30 yesterday and only stopped for about 20 minutes to hook up trailer and hauled ass home. Got home at 10pm. Would the heat and California roads be enough?

Not unheard of for any aluminum rim failure like yours. It can happen from over inflation caused by heat, etc. I would be checking into this right away.

Seen it happen on a Laughlin Harley Run some years back coming back on a ride from Hoover Dam when a Truck had a front tire-rim failure in the oncoming lane, lost control and took out 2 riders about a mile in front us then proceeded to go off the road and rolled several times killing one of the passengers. It was a nighmare, air-lifts...etc. It was ugly.

Get on this right away..don't F around.

All this JMHO

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
In my second life I machined molds for American Eagle wheels.:)

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Are they any good? I woke up to a cracked front passenger wheel on Mother's Day when I was down at my in laws. Yesterday did a turn around trip to Scottsdale to pick up my trailer and Rzr's. Woke up to a flat this morning on the front drivers side. Cracked...

What does the dealer or Fuel wheels say about the first failure?

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
Cant complain about my Method race wheels. Really clean and look bad ass.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I'm thinking the problem is you forgot to but adult size tires on those wheels. Pretty low sidewall on a heavy truck puts a lot of load of a wheel.