WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Room for rent in Azuza /Glendora/Duarte CA for a college student??

David 519

Reaction score
I hope this isn't in the wrong section...My 22 YO daughter is transferring to Azuza Pacific as a junior and is having a hard time finding a place to rent. She's been beating the bushes for a couple months and nothing. She's a serious student with solid references, but time's running out and she's stressing. Any contacts, ideas or leads would be greatly appreciated. Call/Text or PM.
Thanks,
David 9two5 595-4two44.

Ryphraph

Reaction score
Maybe try widening the search to Covina, West Covina, San Dimas and La Verne if she has a car.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I hope this isn't in the wrong section...My 22 YO daughter is transferring to Azuza Pacific as a junior and is having a hard time finding a place to rent. She's been beating the bushes for a couple months and nothing. She's a serious student with solid references, but time's running out and she's stressing. Any contacts, ideas or leads would be greatly appreciated. Call/Text or PM.
Thanks,
David 9two5 596-4two44.

Tell her to walk into the Starbucks near APU, next to the Stater Bros and Marie Calendars. There's a tack board in there, where all the college kids post babysitting gigs, tutoring gigs, rooms for rent and etc.

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
My alma mater. Let me see if I can find some resources that can help.

Pelon

Reaction score
I know of a room that will be available in about a month near University of La Verne. I will try and get a number tomorrow.

David 519

Reaction score
Just noticed my phone number was wrong in the intial post. It's fixed, but again it's:
David 9two5 595-4two44

BigHeart

RiverMaster
Reaction score
Tell her to change her city to Glendora, then join the "Real Housewives of Glendora." We moms/ladies network for things like this.