WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker Strip 10/22

OGCroz

Reaction score
Anyone see these clowns on the river today?

Attachments

• IMG_3588.jpg
    IMG_3588.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 22

rvrrun

Reaction score
Damnit!!! We did the lake today, Parker tomorrow.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What's up with this Scary clown movement? LOL The first scary clown was seen in Havasu just the other night, wielding a knife no less.. Cops were called but couldn't find him.

RD

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
The only difference then most weekends on Parker is that they are wearing masks. Lol!

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
What's up with this Scary clown movement? LOL The first scary clown was seen in Havasu just the other night, wielding a knife no less.. Cops were called but couldn't find him.

RD

I thought this shit was on the downswing. I know the police released statements because people where chasing them with baseball bats and one clown got chased with a gun. Figured these clowns were getting smart and stopping that stuff.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I thought this shit was on the downswing. I know the police released statements because people where chasing them with baseball bats and one clown got chased with a gun. Figured these clowns were getting smart and stopping that stuff.
There was one standing on Grand Ave (the main street) in Grover Beach last week with a sign that said free pictures. Apparently a bunch of people stopped to take pics with him. One cop responded to a call about him and supposedly told him it would probably be a good idea for your safety to not do this. That was after the cop took a picture with the clown.
Nice name! I think we ran across each other a couple years ago in that same spot.
b9a79d310a609ed97b24c029e34c3a97.jpg
Odd the boats have the same names and almost identical hardware on the transom (vents, ski tow, and whatever that is below the ski tow).

Boat Potato

Reaction score
There was one standing on Grand Ave (the main street) in Grover Beach last week with a sign that said free pictures. Apparently a bunch of people stopped to take pics with him. One cop responded to a call about him and supposedly told him it would probably be a good idea for your safety to not do this. That was after the cop took a picture with the clown.

Odd the boats have the same names and almost identical hardware on the transom (vents, ski tow, and whatever that is below the ski tow).
Same boat. I just redid the exhaust.