WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Adrenaline trailers :thumbup:

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Wanted to give a shout out to Frank at Adrenaline.

I had Frank inspect my trailer on Friday after I thought something was wrong driving from needles on Thursday. I just had a complete hub assembly replaced and bearing check/service done 5 weeks ago (by a auto center that is open Saturday) when I had a bearing failure, so I thought I was good and they told me I was good. But driving from Needles on Thursday something didn't feel right. Frank was hesitant to take my money when what I told him it was just serviced, but I had him do it anyways. He called me later and was pretty upset what he found. No service was done to the other wheel bearings, only repacking the buddy bearing, the other 3 backing plates were falling apart (no brakes), and the surge brake not working. Then come to find out the hub assembly that was replaced was missing the cotter pin on the castle nut. (that could have been bad). So basically I needed an overhaul, and Frank was able to get it done. Thanks again! Now I feel safe.

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
They did a great job on my old boat trailer.

They are building a complete new trailer for my dads Hallett Vector.

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
X2 pretty happy with the work they did for me as well. image.jpg image.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
After all that damn shit you talk on Schiadas you ended up with that 24? LOL

What's it like to not need a kidney belt? Answer... Fuck Rayson's.

BTW you are lucky.. had my wife decided to go back to work a year earlier I woulda picked that thing up a long time ago! Almost did it anyways a couple of times, but the conservative in me said "no."

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
After all that damn shit you talk on Schiadas you ended up with that 24? LOL

What's it like to not need a kidney belt? Answer... Fuck Rayson's.

BTW you are lucky.. had my wife decided to go back to work a year earlier I woulda picked that thing up a long time ago! Almost did it anyways a couple of times, but the conservative in me said "no."

🙄 Come on Dave you know you don't need to wear kidney belts in Schiada's.... They're to slow and can't break 100;)

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
And your right the rayson is not up to par either, that's why Heath and I are building our own boats, looking for more of the performance 140/150 mph #, you know something to try and keep up with the "real fast" Schiada's  image.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
 Come on Dave you know you don't need to wear kidney belts in Schiada's.... They're to slow and can't break 100;)

The kidney belt was for that Rayson.. That 24 will run through anything if it's half ass setup right.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
And your right the rayson is not up to par either, that's why Heath and I are building our own boats, looking for more of the performance 140/150 mph #, you know something to try and keep up with the "real fast" Schiada's  View attachment 521258

If you are talking about a v-drive configuration I wish you the best of luck.. There's 21 Schiada's abundant that are way faster than you think. I got a buddy with a boat that isn't even known for being in the top 5 and his will wrap a 120 mph GPS no problemo.

Sooner or later though you are either gonna give up rough water for speed or vice versa.. And I still say Leonard hit a pretty good balance of both.

RD

Malik

Reaction score
overpriced hallet, did they build you an all new trailer or redo the one you had? Thanks

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
No the trailer was originally built by hoss trailers, the completely re did it though, wiring, lights, sway away tounge, bunks, catwalks, re paint, jack, winch, brakes, wheel bearings etc, it's like new

Andy01

Reaction score
No the trailer was originally built by hoss trailers, the completely re did it though, wiring, lights, sway away tounge, bunks, catwalks, re paint, jack, winch, brakes, wheel bearings etc, it's like new

My dad and myself came very close to buying that 24 last year. Nice piece, the trailer looks really nice wow. Boat here or Parker? Like to check it out sometime.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Yessir. I haven't seen it in person in years until it was running by at the Enduro. I am shocked it took so long to sell. It seemed to be priced extremely reasonable.

I saw it at Foxs the Enduro weekend...it looks great...never knew it was for sale. I had forgotten it was a TT.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yessir. I haven't seen it in person in years until it was running by at the Enduro. I am shocked it took so long to sell. It seemed to be priced extremely reasonable.

It would've sold in days had it been marketed correctly.

RD

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
I saw it that weekend run out of gas...had to go tow the boner. I told him I saw him run the thing fast for about five hours...wondered if he ever put go juice in it...Nope..

Andy always provides the entertainment...

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
If you are talking about a v-drive configuration I wish you the best of luck.. There's 21 Schiada's abundant that are way faster than you think. I got a buddy with a boat that isn't even known for being in the top 5 and his will wrap a 120 mph GPS no problemo.

Sooner or later though you are either gonna give up rough water for speed or vice versa.. And I still say Leonard hit a pretty good balance of both.

RD
Just like a 21 Schiada nutswinger in true fashion.. Wrap around 120
My dad and myself came very close to buying that 24 last year. Nice piece, the trailer looks really nice wow. Boat here or Parker? Like to check it out sometime.
Boat is here now, gotta pull the motor and put a new flywheel 
I saw it that weekend run out of gas...had to go tow the boner. I told him I saw him run the thing fast for about five hours...wondered if he ever put go juice in it...Nope..

Andy always provides the entertainment...
Strategy my red sequence wearing frien  Just so happened to make it to a perfect place on the river to tell lies and throw them back with some of my  Buddies 落