WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well, Well, Well.....

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
look who's tricken on the corner again.

Republican senators are working with Democrats to shield about 750,000 young undocumented immigrants from deportation if Trump cancels a 2012 order from President Barack Obama that let them stay in the U.S.

Lawmakers want to "ensure that children who were brought here by their parents, through no fault of their own, are able to stay and finish their education and continue to contribute to society," said Republican Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona.

Next up............well you can't split up the families!!!!!:finger

Hey 530, how about a fundraiser to get Jeff a new pair of F Me pumps? The boys over at the Chamber of Commerce are getting impatient. :thumbsdown

RodnJen

Reaction score
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Rather we like to admit it or not... but, by intentionally not securing our borders, and NOT immediately returning illegals back to their home lands, we created this dilemma as we ALLOWED this migration AND we did all but hang out a Neon Welcome Sign to our Land of Opportunity.

Please forgive the analogy, but to me, this is kinda like holding out a "meaty bone" and calling over the hungry dog"... and IMO, it is inhumane to "beat and punish" the dog for simply doing only what comes as natural as eating and surviving. Hell, if my family needed shoes and food, I am not too proud to admit I would have done the same.

I say they can stay with VERY LIMITED AND PROVISIONAL privileges, w/o granting them Citizenship. They are here only by our own irresponsible actions and now we ALL need to "MAN UP" and humanely deal with the consequences of our mistakes. We are strong enough to overcome this.....

Just for starters, we create a pathway to allow them to EARN citizenship but;
In order to be included in this "provisional stay" they MUST be registered as undocumented residents and play by our new rules...

If they do not register...they go!
If they have a criminal record...they go!
If they commit a crime ..they go!
If they must exit by force, and they have others here to take care and be responsible for their children, they can decide if they take their children with them or not, but either way, NOT OUR PROBLEM!!!..they go!

It is time to clean up our mess!

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Rather we like to admit it or not... but, by intentionally not securing our borders, and NOT immediately returning illegals back to their home lands, we created this dilemma as we ALLOWED this migration AND we did all but hang out a Neon Welcome Sign to our Land of Opportunity.

Please forgive the analogy, but to me, this is kinda like holding out a "meaty bone" and calling over the hungry dog"... and IMO, it is inhumane to "beat and punish" the dog for simply doing only what comes as natural as eating and surviving. Hell, if my family needed shoes and food, I am not too proud to admit I would have done the same.

I say they can stay with VERY LIMITED AND PROVISIONAL privileges, w/o granting them Citizenship. They are here only by our own irresponsible actions and now we ALL need to "MAN UP" and humanely deal with the consequences of our mistakes. We are strong enough to overcome this.....

Just for starters, we create a pathway to allow them to EARN citizenship but;
In order to be included in this "provisional stay" they MUST be registered as undocumented residents and play by our new rules...

If they do not register...they go!
If they have a criminal record...they go!
If they commit a crime ..they go!
If they must exit by force, and they have others here to take care and be responsible for their children, they can decide if they take their children with them or not, but either way, NOT OUR PROBLEM!!!..they go!

It is time to clean up our mess!

I disagree, they all go. They broke the law. They continue breaking the law everyday, and they continue to be a public burden. WE did not create this mess, the politicians and the be bureaucrats did, and they never did it legally.....soooo in my eyes there is no need for feeling sorry or making excuses of tearing apart families.

They can return home and get in line just like the millions of folks that follow the rules to come in legally!

RodnJen

Reaction score
I disagree, they all go. They broke the law. They continue breaking the law everyday, and they continue to be a public burden. WE did not create this mess, the politicians and the be bureaucrats did, and they never did it legally.....soooo in my eyes there is no need for feeling sorry or making excuses of tearing apart families.

They can return home and get in line just like the millions of folks that follow the rules to come in legally!

What about the employers who willingly hire these people?

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
and everything will be Buenas Snatches !

Maybe just Agarra las snatches !

Our Liberal friends continue to remind the right of McCain and his boy wonder the Flake, but we know what kind of 'RINO TARDS' they are, they 'straddle the fence' to keep getting VOTED BACK into OFFICE .

The new GOP party leaders must get Johnny and the Flake to either 'pledge and remain GOP, or join and declare their support for the Democratic Party' .

We (GOP) cannot allow them to 'ride both sides of the fence', and I hope Trump is the one to call them out first .

McCain was re-elected with votes from both sides, old GOP idiots and new Democratic activists who are slowly bending Johnny into their Liberal Tool .

Since McCain mentored the Flake, McCain is the leader and the Flake follows him in 'locked step', just like a good little Liberal .........

AzGeo

Reaction score
California's legislators themselves" .....

806,000 registered illegal alien driver's in the state of California who are also eligible to VOTE .

No wonder HRC and the Liberals keep winning the California vote ............

"Viva La Raza"!

RodnJen

Reaction score
I know there are laws in place. Will your boy have the sack to be seen as unfriendly to business and enforce the existing laws?

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I know there are laws in place. Will your boy have the sack to be seen as unfriendly to business and enforce the existing laws?

Why are you asking me? Im not DT nor is he my "boy".....Nothing unfriendly about enforcing the law, I do it all the time. 95% of the time I have no personal issues, I have a job to do, the criminals do their thang....it's all part of the game, and no one is forced to play.

AzGeo

Reaction score

YOU SIR and your lousy LIBERAL 9th Circuit Court, have been under orders from Obama/Holder, to stop Arpaio at all cost . Millions of dollars have been spent STOPPING Joe from doing EXACTLY what you snidely ask here .

Joe sent his people to FEDERAL Homeland Security and Immigration orientation classes to be 'federally trained and approved' to do 'business sweeps', and 'legal immigration enforcement', then Obama sent Holder and Judge Snow after Arpaio and his people .

Millions of dollars later, the 9th circuit is still hounding Joe on 'illegally finishing his investigations' or as they call it "willful disregard for a court order" .

Judge Snow has a personal/political vendetta against Arpaio, and will do everything he can to see Joe out of office, and it has finally worked .

Years of court hearings, millions of dollars and all because 'illegal immigrant activists asked the ACLU and they asked Obama for help' .

Let's see how the crime rate changes with a new Maricopa County (Phoenix) Sheriff, and then how it changes again after the WALL is built .....

WHY would anyone go after illegals when Obama was in office ? Obama was more into 'Cop bashing', than crime fighting .

But it's a new day now .

AzGeo

Reaction score
NO EMPLOYER can rely on "E verify" because it is all fucked up, even after 20+ years of being in business .

It's the 'illegal' that needs to be dealt with, and if the boss also knows, just close his business .

IF the owner willfully hires illegals, FORFEIT the business, just like the drug dealers properties in the past ...........

It's tough to be a business owner when you can't rely on who you hire these days, THANKS OBAMA

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
... WE did not create this mess, the politicians and the be bureaucrats did, and they never did it legally.....

As I do respect your opinion, but we must disagree. The really bad and shitty news is....We collectively own our Politicians..... thus, we are responsible. ;)

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
In my experience most of the illegal labor is in the construction trades and unskilled labor (helpers, janitorial, etc). Those companies in the construction industry that employ illegals are typically the same companies that cut corners and do such poor work that gives the rest of the industry a bad name. So, what should be done about illegal immigration?

ENFORCE THE LAWS THAT HAVE BEEN ON THE BOOKS FOR DECADES!!!!