WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New DCB M28 and M44 Models

tony

Reaction score
It's difficult to understand the need (and expense to build the tooling for) for a 44 DCB when the 41 DCB has not made even the smallest penetration in the larger CAT market against Skater, MTI and Nortec (which I predicted would be the result on this website years ago) and they have proven to be almost unsaleable on the resale market.. A wide body M Series 28 with Wrap Windshield if significantly smaller than the M31 & M29 in every way (and lighter) and lighter be well received as a twin 400 Outboard boat and I would expect it to be maybe their best selling boat of all time.

The 26 that has raised some eyebrows of late with its speeds looks obsolete with 1/4 canopies and at a price tag of nearly $200K its not surprising that it is still for sale.
I agree with you on the 28 and I too hope that it's definatly smaller than the M29!!! I think it will be a good seller for DCB...

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Kachina derived a lot of benefit and recognition from an incredibly talented painter named Hal Loo - the Guy was talented beyond belief and his shop was directly adjacent to Kachinas shop for years - I used him on one of my race boats - sick, sick work and it seamed all too easy for him.

No idea if he is still in business but the really trick stuff you may have seen ove rthe years out of their shop came from him, not Kachina.

Hal Loo, I met that guy once.
Seriously talented artist.:thumbsup

He was working on a full face race helmet when I met him.
He's airbrushed this helmet to resemble what the skull of the alien (from the movie Alein) would look like without skin. He somehow managed to make that round helmet look like the elongated skull. The depth of it was incredible.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I have nothing to add except

Kachina has given me hours of visual entertainment. So I'm thankful.

Also, I still can't believe they produce these boats in that shop.