WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Labor Day Parker Lost Wake Surfer

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
I know it may be a long shot, but my strap broke on my tower somewhere between Saturday n Sunday of this past weekend, and I lost a Black and Green "Byerly Volt" Wake surf board. Im really bummed, it was a Bday gift...maybe somebody or someone that knows someone picked it up....it was a bummer weekend losing that board, and to top off the birthday week-end my truck was broken into today at work and they stole my iPod....I just love thieves..
anyway if anyone hears about a wake-surf board that was picked up or find please let me know, most appreciated! :) I will post a pic of the board if I can find one.

4Waters

Reaction score
I found a wakeboard at pyramid lake once I checked with every boat in the immediate area looked on Craigslist lost and found LA/Ventura/Bakersfield as well as placed an add in all 3 areas and no one claimed it, I tried but the board is now mine, check Craigslist lost and found for the surrounding area of parker maybe the person who found it is like me and will try to find it's owner. Oh and fuck theves. Happy belated birthday. I clicked another year today.

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
I found a wakeboard at pyramid lake once I checked with every boat in the immediate area looked on Craigslist lost and found LA/Ventura/Bakersfield as well as placed an add in all 3 areas and no one claimed it, I tried but the board is now mine, check Craigslist lost and found for the surrounding area of parker maybe the person who found it is like me and will try to find it's owner. Oh and fuck theves. Happy belated birthday. I clicked another year today.

I will do that, and thanks for the suggestions, and Happy birthday! fellow Virgo! :thumbsup

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
That sucks...I'm sorry to hear that

Thanks, and it is what it is, life goes on, and I will get another one, I guess contribute to the economy some more right? maybe even an upgrade! :thumbsup

Babyback

Reaction score
Thanks, and it is what it is, life goes on, and I will get another one, I guess contribute to the economy some more right? maybe even an upgrade! :thumbsup

Exactly maybe a Phase five or soulcraft...the byerly volt looks like a sweet board

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Exactly maybe a Phase five or soulcraft...the byerly volt looks like a sweet board

Yea it was fun as heck, I am looking at phase5 and also inland surfer boards as well, I will check out the soul craft too.

Wakebrdr94

Reaction score
That sucks to hear. I don't carry the phase 5 or soul craft, but if you're looking for another hyperlyte board, I can work out a deal for you to help replace what you lost as some good will. May have to wait until we start getting the 2018 gear as we're really light on 2017 inventory. We also have LF and Ronix.

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
That sucks to hear. I don't carry the phase 5 or soul craft, but if you're looking for another hyperlyte board, I can work out a deal for you to help replace what you lost as some good will. May have to wait until we start getting the 2018 gear as we're really light on 2017 inventory. We also have LF and Ronix.

That is awesome, and thank you for the offer. at this point after all the loss of things this year, and after only being able to take the boat out 2 times this summer, I am seriously considering selling it. its really sucks and hurts me, but I may need to pull back a little and pay off some things. its all good. if I change my mind and things continue with good work and all this winter, I will be down to buy a new wakesurfer. :thumbsup