WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"This is Armageddon"....

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
And just like that, democrats are now concerned about the national debt and high taxes.. What a freaking joke! Spin in however you want, honey.

Of course. They got their payoffs and they don't want to have to pay taxes on it

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

530RL

Reaction score
Neither party cares about deficits.

If the tax bill passes, Trump coupled with the house and senate may be the first party in history with control of both the executive and legislative branches to run a trillion dollar deficit with growth above 2%. I could have imagined the democrats could do that but never the republicans.

Now that is good planning for the next downturn. :)

Sandlord

Reaction score

If the tax bill passes, Trump coupled with the house and senate may be the first party in history with control of both the executive and legislative branches to run a trillion dollar deficit with growth above 2%. I could have imagined the democrats could do that but never the republicans.

may, lol, thats a good way to put it.

"MYTH #2: Tax cuts will blow up the budget deficit.
FACT: Budget deficits depend on economic growth, not tax policy.

530RL

Reaction score
may, lol, thats a good way to put it.

"MYTH #2: Tax cuts will blow up the budget deficit.
FACT: Budget deficits depend on economic growth, not tax policy.

LOL

Under your "fact" if deficits depend on growth, not tax policy, our policy should be that we might as well cut the taxes to zero. After all tax policy has no affect on deficits. :)

According to my 6th grade math class, deficits or losses are a result of ones expenditures being greater than their income. And when one decides to cut their income, and then increase their spending, the math simply makes a larger negative number.

But you know all those schools ever taught was liberal propaganda....... :eek:

Sandlord

Reaction score
LOL

Under your "fact" if deficits depend on growth, not tax policy, our policy should be that we might as well cut the taxes to zero. After all tax policy has no affect on deficits. :)

According to my 6th grade math class, deficits or losses are a result of ones expenditures being greater than their income. And when one decides to cut their income, and then increase their spending, the math simply makes a larger negative number.

But you know all those schools ever taught was liberal propaganda....... :eek:

obviously

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

Low taxes, growth, low deficits...

Pick two.

The Congress represents the population as a whole. Then populace hates the ACA, but threw a hissy fit when it was up for a repeal vote. We get the govt we deserve. People are fine living in borrowed money, and so shall the government.