WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pet peeve’s

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
the buzzword/phrase of the day...Take your pick of them but we all know them.

Thinking outside of the box, etc. etc.

I have made it a point to stop using them, and actually say what I mean.

JD D05

Reaction score
the buzzword/phrase of the day...Take your pick of them but we all know them.

Thinking outside of the box, etc. etc.

I have made it a point to stop using them, and actually say what I mean.

Oh ya these piss me off also. "At the end of the day" "let me think" "To be honest" etc

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
You know what really grinds my gears?

Pacing the car next to them no matter what lane they're in. If your in the lane to the left overtake and get in front and then drop down to the speed you want to drive. I see this crap all the time on the toll road. 3 cars across all going the same speed with no one in front of them.

Driving in the far left lane when not in traffic. I don't care if you think going 5 mph over the speed limit entitles you to use the fast lane. That is a passing lane and you shouldn't be in it unless your passing someone.

Not using turn outs on 2 lane road when you have 3 or more cars on your ass.

Toyota/Lexus drivers in general.

That's all for now. I am going to go get on the freeway and yell at my windshield for an hour.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
One more.

Pulling up to a red light with no one in front of you. Pole position. Then at the last second someone jumps over from the other lane taking the coveted go fast spot and proceeds to accelerate slowly to settle at a speed 10 mph below the speed limit.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
* People pushing carts in stores just like they drive their cars
* Left lane hogs (and people who make a beeline for the left lane as soon as they get on the freeway)
* People in Costco acting like animals around the samples as they act like they've never eaten before

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
People at Costco that grab a cart then stop near the front of the entrance blocking access trying to find their card.

People at any store that use a cart for a couple of items, pay for them, then as soon as they walk out the door they pull the bag out of the cart and just leave it there in the middle of the way out.

Last edited:

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
People walking down the wrong side of the flow. Large crowded places, there is alway those who cant stay on their side. Or when they just come to a dead stop...FUCK!! I miss the days when my kids where in a stroller. I’d tell momma to get behind me and I’d start playing bumper cars with people :cool:

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Oh ya these piss me off also. "At the end of the day" "let me think" "To be honest" etc

When I hear one of those buzzwords/catchphrases, I immediately begin to suspect the intellect of the user.

rvrrun

Reaction score
People at Costco that grab a cart then stop near the front of the entrance blocking access trying to find their card.

People at any store that use a cart for a couple of items, pay for them, then as soon as they walk out the door they pull the bag out of the cart and leave just leave it there in the middle of the way out.
That pretty much falls under common sense.

...so, anyone lacking common sense can be added to the list

nameisbond

Reaction score

People at any store that use a cart for a couple of items, pay for them, then as soon as they walk out the door they pull the bag out of the cart and leave just leave it there in the middle of the way out.

Or leave them beside the spot their car just took up space. Here most stores charge a deposit on their carts. So people return them. Walmart and Costco though they are free and end up all over the damn place in the parking lot.

MOUZER

Reaction score
people who have to gather to talk and block a isle.......

women driving and puting on make up ......

barking dogs..............

some people on rdp...........lol

Runs2rch

Reaction score
People that ask a question then talk over you when you try to answer.
By extension, people that listen with their mouth.
When people talk to me I listen closely.
What's so hard about that?

Like mouthing the words? I hate that crap.

Also don't slam my car or truck doors!!!!

Times Like These

Reaction score
People that drive in the left lane in the way to the river. It’s a passing lane, not a driving lane!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Some are repeats but.....

People who try to finish your sentences for you and/or look away or through you when you are talking to them.

People who dont use turnout lanes.

People who use the made-up word "Hella". Nothing sounds more ignorant to me

The term "Bae". I want to puch whoever uses that in the face.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
People that post on certain threads with information, but don't follow up an leaving us clicking back for a reply. :(

Last edited:

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Some are repeats but.....

People who try to finish your sentences for you and/or look away or through you when you are talking to them.

People who dont use turnout lanes.

People who use the made-up word "Hella". Nothing sounds more ignorant to me

The term "Bae". I want to puch whoever uses that in the face.

What is Bae???

DickieB

Reaction score
Assholes that are too lazy to put their cart back in the cart barn at Costco. Most need the exercise anyway.

Also people that "seen" something
when they actually saw something.

Riley1

Reaction score
People who make loud eating noises and can't manage to close their damn mouths when chewing. Absolutely kills me.

This is my biggest pet peeve.

I’ll also add;
Just about everyone who chews gum. I have yet to meet someone who didn’t smack their fucking gum with their mouth wide open or try to talk while chewing IT.

Almost nothing trashier! IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
What is Bae???
Glad u asked , I want to know also

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
It stands for "Before Anyone Else" its a kinda ghetto term thats supposed to be a term of endearment but to me it implies there are others and that girl is just your "main" chick as they say.

Last edited: