WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

250R !

Gelcoater

Reaction score
The banshee is together! Now tucked into the tool shed out back so I can make room for this.

image.jpg

The wife's 87 250
The gas tank is roached, will be picking up an IMS unit. Torn on stock size or 4gal upgrade.
I have the hubs at Klemm Cycle yo get new studs pressed and have a few carb trinkets ordered to freshen up the PJ.
This thing has been sitting back there in the shed since about 2010ish. :oops:

The 250 is a fun machine. This one is mild. FMF gold (rust) series pipe, mild porting. Pump gas deal.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
You still have the little one you might want to sell?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
What? You post a picture of your 250r and then you sell it?
No. Lol.
I had an LT80 Vic was interested in.
I ended up giving it to some folks I know in Co with kids just growing into it.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
The LT80, as of a couple weeks ago.
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Look out the window of the second shot.:eek:
Looks chilly out there:confused:

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Cool deal. Looks like fun. #1 still has his Banshee, tricked out long rod engine, he did the best he could back before he went into the army I know he would like to freshen it and build it bigger but has a family now.
I am struggling with my damn CT 70.
Been in the carb twice, thought it was plugged up but danged if I can find it. Going to have to pick up some serious carb cleaner next time I am in Reno and try once more. Won't take throttle. It is bone stock original and I do not want to mess with any chinese parts, so going to be stubborn.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Cool deal. Looks like fun. #1 still has his Banshee, tricked out long rod engine, he did the best he could back before he went into the army I know he would like to freshen it and build it bigger but has a family now.
I am struggling with my damn CT 70.
Been in the carb twice, thought it was plugged up but danged if I can find it. Going to have to pick up some serious carb cleaner next time I am in Reno and try once more. Won't take throttle. It is bone stock original and I do not want to mess with any chinese parts, so going to be stubborn.
Check for leaks? Use the ether trick?