WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New River Az.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
93F85A29-DABE-4F9B-82F0-7048298518C7.jpeg
E084F5C6-186A-4377-A1B7-DD9FC5DE5651.jpeg

Rear wheel bearings on the X3 grenaded and the dealers shop needed a few more days for the parts to arrive and there it sits.
Underlubed when new, starting to see it trending among other X3 owners.
After market warranty covering it.

So, we were planing on a off road trip and the wife attending her nursing seminars on the same trip

What the hey it’s a last minute problem so we took the RV anyway and camped in the hills above Phoenix.

Little Pan camping area above New River off the I17 seemed a good choice and it’s working out good.
Review sites say plenty of dispersed but the BLM has fenced off most the camp spots along the roads and you’ll have to squeeze into the staging area.

The ATV rental places ghost camp their trailers and a few Temp/permanent camp have moved in so that makes it even tougher to find a spot.

Headlights quit on the Dually so we dropped it off at the dealer and are using a free Malibu loaner. Going to be a few days to figure it out. It isn’t fuzes, switches nor bulbs.

So drinking a few CLs while enjoying the AZ weather.

Last edited:

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
a few days camping in the great outdoors sounds good to me, although it would be nice to have toys to play with.

hope they get you sorted out and back out for more adventure.

the AZ weather has been fantastic lately.

Reactions: TPC

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Thats AJs back yard. Run up to Cleator or Crown King. You can do that in a loaner Malibu. Plus I know you like dive bars.

Take Bumble Bee off the 17.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I’m at the Scott Resort now.
Lobby bar patio full of Dime Butt RN’s.
Nice place

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
9C0F6E9F-F7E4-4EAA-94D2-4D3F6014D4D4.jpeg
Whats the top speed of the Malibu loaner over the whoops?

Nice car they mentioned GM may mothball the plant everyone wants Traverses and Equinoxs goes their tale.

Bartender just cock blocked bikinis by the pool pic.
The frozen midwestern girls were soaking up the sun.

Last edited: