This ok?

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
IMG_0951.JPG

Looks a little iffy to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92 cole

Reaction score
Looks like one for launching and one for towing. Just depends on the ramp your;e launching at. I have seen it and makes sense to me. If you want to keep your'e trailer level for towing and then need alittle lift to get off the trailer at a shallow ramp you just swap the ball. I have seen the same scenario but the hitch gets flipped and the ball flipped and bingo easy launch.

92 cole

Reaction score
That's why I always pull my receiver after the boat is sinking at the ramp. Bilge plugs are a bitch. ?????????

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That’s some pretty custom shit right there.. lol. I guess it works?

707dog

Reaction score
looks iffy to me already has been bent down some and put a slight angle on the backbone of it, i launch at a bunch of different ramps/angles and low/high tide with the 240 using the same hitch never had a issue just gotta go a little deeper in the hole to get it wet:D

4Waters

Reaction score
looks iffy to me already has been bent down some and put a slight angle on the backbone of it, i launch at a bunch of different ramps/angles and low/high tide with the 240 using the same hitch never had a issue just gotta go a little deeper in the hole to get it wet:D
Not everyone can go that deep, only a select few.:D