WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

94 Chevy Dually Light Question

MrsVP

Reaction score
Hi All
Our tow rig is a lowered 94 chevy dually, and we've changed all the lights out to a smoke version. I want to change out the fender marker lights too, but I can't find anything beyond a 99. Anyone know of a place that carries them for a 94?

Thanks!

BBYSTWY

Reaction score
If I remember correctly aren't they just a flat lens kinda flush mounted in the fender?? if you can pull them you can buy stuff called niteshades and just paint them...autozone usually carries it and its super simple to use...just clean the lights really well and spray them with 2-3 light coats and they will be black...I do all my trucks with this stuff..ill see if I have a pic of my tail lights and the can

Stewart

MrsVP

Reaction score
If I remember correctly aren't they just a flat lens kinda flush mounted in the fender?? if you can pull them you can buy stuff called niteshades and just paint them...autozone usually carries it and its super simple to use...just clean the lights really well and spray them with 2-3 light coats and they will be black...I do all my trucks with this stuff..ill see if I have a pic of my tail lights and the can

Stewart
Thank you!! Yes they are super flat, I'll try this!

BBYSTWY

Reaction score
This is the can...it gets dark quick so be easy on the coats lol

MrsVP

Reaction score
Honestly, we painted them. I couldn't find anything :(

overdue

STARTING OVER
Reaction score
thinking about doing it to mine , how do you like it