WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cole Boat Regatta

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’ll help you put it together Tim if there’s enough interest. I kinda planned out what I would do if I was putting it on this morning

guest hs

Reaction score
I’m in I should have mine back together by Labor Day

cole_skier

Reaction score
I guess there is not much interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1cole280S

Reaction score
Don’t be that quick to give up.. lol
it takes time for the news to get around. This being a first it might be a small turn out. I also replied on the other thread T shirts for sure!!!!

Slats

Reaction score
I don't have a cole. But I would show up to check them out.

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
I’m in, only conflict may be on call work schedule not having a date for regatta. Definitely interested.

bagged97taco

Reaction score
I would be in. Depending on date and location. Would bring the flatty. So Havasu would be tough

69hondo

Reaction score
I would be in. Depending on date and location. Would bring the flatty. So Havasu would be tough

I would think location is going to be a big part of it. Lots and Lots of Cole flattys and hydros out there that will want to attend but have to consider where.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I would think location is going to be a big part of it. Lots and Lots of Cole flattys and hydros out there that will want to attend but have to consider where.
I am not sure if Tim has thought of a date. With your post. My thoughts would be fall or spring , before the normal summer crowd and heat ...
Schiada regatta is at end of Sept and seem to work good , I think. Last year we had morning rain. Then beautiful weather the rest of the day ...

Food for thought [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

69hondo

Reaction score
I am not sure if Tim has thought of a date. With your post. My thoughts would be fall or spring , before the normal summer crowd and heat ...
Schiada regatta is at end of Sept and seem to work good , I think. Last year we had morning rain. Then beautiful weather the rest of the day ...

Man I love the end of September and early October for boating. Best time of the year.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Man I love the end of September and early October for boating. Best time of the year.
Tru dat homie [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji202]

cole_skier

Reaction score

That is what I am thinking. October is the month I was looking at.

cole_skier

Reaction score
I am thinking the same..... just trying to come up with a location. Any ideas, I want somewhere that we can get as many boats involved as possible.

cole_skier

Reaction score
Is October to soon to try and get one together?

milkmoney

Reaction score
I am thinking the same..... just trying to come up with a location. Any ideas, I want somewhere that we can get as many boats involved as possible.
I would think a central location for everyone with possible lodging ....
Jus remember u cant please everyone ....[emoji202]

guest hs

Reaction score
I think the first part of October would be great and I think Parker would be best so the Flats and Hydros could attend.

69hondo

Reaction score

LOL. No I dont man. Sorry
Jus remember u cant please everyone ....
emoji202.png

This for sure!

cole_skier

Reaction score
Just throwing ideas out.
Blue Water?
I don't know Parker very well and do not know of other places that would have lodging.

Rayson1971

Reaction score
Scribner ink sells the old Cole boats shirts also. They might even be able to make a regatta shirt

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
on call for work 10/17-24, Will try to trade but no commitment at this time.

cole_skier

Reaction score
How about Pirates Den? Maybe a show in the parking lot for Friday night everyone launches Saturday then puts their boat back on the trailer Saturday evening and have a parking lot party with their boats ?

Going to call them today. Thinking 19th and 20th of Oct. Any other input from anyone. Maybe early morning breakfast run.

1cole280S

Reaction score
Going to call them today. Thinking 19th and 20th of Oct. Any other input from anyone. Maybe early morning breakfast run.

Looks like those are open dates for me.
as for the location is pirates den the same as pirates cove ? not familiar with the area

1cole280S

Reaction score
I think the end of October might call for T shirts and sweat shirts,,

Shady

Reaction score

That weekend does not work for me, but you have to pick a weekend and run with it. Can't please everyone! Hopefully it will make it to a 2nd annual and I can be there.

Stayin'ontop

Reaction score
We don't have our Cole anymore, but would be interested in showing up for nostalgia and to see the boats. Our neighbor used to race their flattys back in the day, he may want to join as well