WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Chili Verde Burritos

Keymyster

Reaction score
Who has good breakfast burritos in Havasu?

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Who has good breakfast burritos in Havasu?
Really? This again, ok, there is no “ good”Mexican food in Havasu, however, you won’t get sick from Kiowa Deli or Campbell’s. Call ahead before you leave the house, then there is much less wait.

Keymyster

Reaction score
There is good Mexican food in Havasu. Sonoras is really good. Someone mentioned that were some damn good breakfast burritos and I forgot where they recommend. I have cravings now for that breakfast burrito.

WildWilly

Reaction score
Can't beat the campbell cover burritos and the convenience if you launch at windsor, but I did just last week hit up the carniceria for lunch and the burritos were pretty good.

DLC

Reaction score
I like the steak and red enchilada sauce burro from circle K, right by hobby lobby, get a polar pop to wash it down and lube it up for its return trip!

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I like the steak and red enchilada sauce burro from circle K, right by hobby lobby, get a polar pop to wash it down and lube it up for its return trip!

I’ve heard their burritos are good, just can’t get over it’s from circle K. Will have to try it next time in town.

DLC

Reaction score
They are actually made off site and brought in every morning, wrapped up in foyl! Wife’s calls it a gut bomb! I actually think they are really good

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
There is good Mexican food in Havasu. Sonoras is really good. Someone mentioned that were some damn good breakfast burritos and I forgot where they recommend. I have cravings now for that breakfast burrito.
Casa Fernandez was better.

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
I was going to mention those. Didn't think they still had them
It was years ago and best burro and deal in town.

Reactions: DLC

RCDave

Reaction score
Breakfast burritos before heading out on the boat all day? Id be skeerd!!!

Last edited:

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
For Chili Verde in Havasu I’d say Chico’s. Ft. Mohave Humberto’s. But the best ever is in Bakersfield at Don Perico’s.