WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Opportunity for the Inmates! Friday Helicopter Shoot in Parker!

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an opportunity for one of the inmates. We are going to bring the helo to Parker on Friday to shoot someone's boat on the strip and it could be yours! So, what ya got? Schaida? Old School River Rig? Bad ass Pontoon? You want your boat shot on the River here's your chance!

p2615427358-6.jpg

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score
I would love to do this but I can't get out of work and my boat is down right now

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Last time this was done it was a good time. Reminds me I gotta buy my pics from Toms site. Been a crazy year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redone76

Reaction score
What time is this going down? And where’s a good spot so you can find me?

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
What time is this going down? And where’s a good spot so you can find me?

Right now we are looking for one boat, but that may change. Gonna do it about noon Friday.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Volunteered for a project at work Friday since my girl is out of town or I would of done it for sure.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Tom I can set something up. Call me

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
I might be able to make this

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
:DI’m in town now. I have a lifeline jacket and a tank full of AVgas. Maybe I’ll even wash the boat tomorrow how fast is a helicopter? But seriously I can work with yuh to get the shot

Last edited:

BamBam

Reaction score
I'm still looking for the pics from the last Helicopter shoot. That was pretty fun and seldom do you get the opportunity to have your boat photographed and filmed from a helicopter with a bad ass pilot that will fly so close you think you can touch it.

Tom, are the pics from last October (Enduro weekend) on your site? I have found some from the race but not the day before.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
:DI’m in town now. I have a lifeline jacket and a tank full of AVgas. Maybe I’ll even wash the boat tomorrow how fast is a helicopter? But seriously I can work with yuh to get the shot

I called Tom and left a voicemail suggesting your boat prior to your posting this.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

You have to slow way down to get the shot. I want to say around 50, if I recall correctly.

Gripside80

Reaction score
My brother an law and I are here until Saturday in our 22 v-drive Schiadas till Saturday.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Tom. What happened to the link of the shoot we did at foxes with Wozencraft last year? I looked through your site and couldn’t find it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Depending on the time Tom I can pull out my Schiada and head down!

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the response! I'm still trying to get this all worked out but we are looking at shooting at noon tomorrow. It would be cool to shoot a few different boats. The one thing we need though for all this is someone to come to Bluewater afterward and pick up our pilot and his two friends and give them a ride up to Roadrunner or Fox's :D.

So, lets do this. Stokerwhore and Gripside80 and whoever else wants to get in on the shoot (can't guarantee we get everybody) meet at the buoy line at Bluewater and we'll make a few runs up river we can do either one at a time or you guys can all run together.

Also, here is the link from the last shoot we did at the Enduro...

https://www.tommygunimages.com/p369139872

River Runnin

Reaction score
I can provide a ride! Got the room! LMK!

Hey guys, thanks for the response! I'm still trying to get this all worked out but we are looking at shooting at noon tomorrow. It would be cool to shoot a few different boats. The one thing we need though for all this is someone to come to Bluewater afterward and pick up our pilot and his two friends and give them a ride up to Roadrunner or Fox's :D.

So, lets do this. Stokerwhore and Gripside80 and whoever else wants to get in on the shoot (can't guarantee we get everybody) meet at the buoy line at Bluewater and we'll make a few runs up river we can do either one at a time or you guys can all run together.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score

Bouy line at noon. See you there.

Gripside80

Reaction score
Bouy line at noon. See you there.

See you guys there!

BamBam

Reaction score
Tom,
Thanks for posting the link. That was a fun day. I'll get with you really soon to buy a couple shots.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Tom,
Thanks for posting the link. That was a fun day. I'll get with you really soon to buy a couple shots.

No problem. Sorry I got buried in some stuff when I rearranged my website.

Gripside80

Reaction score
Slight change here guys. We are going to meet in front of Roadrunner then run south. Still at noon. Light should be better that way.

If anything changes I’ll post it up.

Sounds good!

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Which one of you guys is picking up our pilot and his two friends? Lol

530RL

Reaction score
Is the Blue Water giving him permission to land there or are they landing back at the airport?

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Which one of you guys is picking up our pilot and his two friends? Lol

I can Tom. I’m solo til tomorrow night. We’re going back to Foxs though! Lol