WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

High performance/off-road VW shop?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
in the Corona/Riverside area?

Like a real speed shop? With parts on shelves and people behind a counter who know their shit?

I like to see and touch things before I buy them. Not a fan of Amazon or whatever online buying of hard parts of possible.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I'd call wolfsburg west and see if they could point you in the right direction. They're off Palisades and serfas club.

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Gelcoater

Reaction score
They’re the ones in the old Lavey building off the 91 correct?
For some reason I thought they were off-road truck guys?
I’ll have to swing by and check it out!
Thanks!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
KarTek in Riverside off the 91 is always good and they have EVERYTHING... it can just be a bit expensive.

I found an old school VW shop off of Mckinely north of the 91 awhile back. I'm not sure if they are still around but it was just like you described. I'll do a little searching a see what if anything sounds familiar online.

These guys online seem to have a ton of parts too
https://www.jbugs.com

Blazen Js

Reaction score
Pacific Customs in Corona has a bunch of VW parts in stock they'll let you fumble with. The prices are best around and there are a few guys behind the counter who know their stuff. It's off Maple X 91fwy near McFaddenDale.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Not in your area but check out PowerHaus VWs on Facebook. Friend John has been building some nice Motors. He has lots of inventory in Torrance and offers quite a few engine builds if you need a motor.