WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need boat cover cleaned near Norco

Bunger

Reaction score
Got the boat home doing some maintenance and want to have my canvas cover and outboard cover washed. Even inside my storage unit the thing gets super dusty. Any recommendations in this neck of the woods?

Croz

Reaction score
Got the boat home doing some maintenance and want to have my canvas cover and outboard cover washed. Even inside my storage unit the thing gets super dusty. Any recommendations in this neck of the woods?

I go to my local laundromat and use regular washing detergent, it costs like $5 and takes 15 mins. Then I air dry it by hanging with clamps around my garage with a fan on it.

Edit: the industrial size machine

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I use to go to the laundromat off by stater Bros off hamner. They have huge industrial size machines where locals take their horse stuff to get washed. I'd throw it in, drive down to Norco car and truck wash to clean my pontoon and pick it up when it was done.

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Bunger

Reaction score
I use to go to the laundromat off by stater Bros off hamner. They have huge industrial size machines where locals take their horse stuff to get washed. I'd throw it in, drive down to Norco car and truck wash to clean my pontoon and pick it up when it was done.

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks I’ll check it out!