WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Traffic school suggestions Riverside Ca

Jetdriver951

Reaction score
Well there I was on my way to work this morning at 6 AM and hardly anyone was one the road. Riverside to Van Nuys airport was calling for 1 hr. and 24 mins "which is very rare these days". So cruising along in my airport beater car "1998 saturn" minding my own business listening to Christmas carols on the radio not another car around me 100 yards either way a CHP comes right up on my ass "I look down at my speed and the old analog needle is sitting right on 73 mph" the CHP sits there a few more moments to eventually pull me over. I slowly pull over and I am nothing but respectful to the officer but tells me I am going over 80MPH. In my mind I thinking there is no way this little beater can even go that fast but I did not want to argue with the officer who was very black and white. "License, registration and let me see you insurance" well after 15 years of not having a ticket I guess it was finally my day. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to go for traffic school? If it's better to do it online or just take the day class. Thank you for all your suggestions and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Havafewinsider

Reaction score
Well there I was on my way to work this morning at 6 AM and hardly anyone was one the road. Riverside to Van Nuys airport was calling for 1 hr. and 24 mins "which is very rare these days". So cruising along in my airport beater car "1998 saturn" minding my own business listening to Christmas carols on the radio not another car around me 100 yards either way a CHP comes right up on my ass "I look down at my speed and the old analog needle is sitting right on 73 mph" the CHP sits there a few more moments to eventually pull me over. I slowly pull over and I am nothing but respectful to the officer but tells me I am going over 80MPH. In my mind I thinking there is no way this little beater can even go that fast but I did not want to argue with the officer who was very black and white. "License, registration and let me see you insurance" well after 15 years of not having a ticket I guess it was finally my day. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to go for traffic school? If it's better to do it online or just take the day class. Thank you for all your suggestions and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
yep online is your best bet. My wife got on last month 32 in a 25 and it was around 300.00 from Riverside County Sheriff. If i remember it says something on the back of the ticket about what online programs are approved.

ElGuapo

Reaction score
Frame that ticket. It is now documented that a Saturn did over 80 miles per hour. That has to be a land speed record. You must have had a spoiler on that thing. Were you running av gas or just premium?

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Holy shit, what is that drive like on a normal day?

outboardrick

Reaction score
I am doing online traffic school right now and surfing RDP at the same time. Got a speeding ticket coming into Parker a couple of weeks ago. In AZ you don't pay the ticket fine if you do traffic school but all the costs of the school and fees came out to $175.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Have at least a 6'er with you.. I did the online deal a few years back. Took a lil while:D

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score
Surprised the cop even spoke English.

No one speaks english in riverside.

No one is even in the country legally in riverside for that matter.

It's just a less expensive Santa ana.

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
You need to start taking the plane home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Do it online. Pay for NONE of the extras. They will offer you a certificate of completion, ticket resolution status, rush processing, etc.

The online place will automatically submit the certificate of completion to the city or county. They have to by law. You can go in to the county and look up the status yourself after a week or two.

I used 5 dollar online traffic school in the past.

When they send you the info to pay the ticket a list of approved traffic school vendors will be provided.

Reactions: C-2