WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2018 Weekend Paradise

HotRod Curt

Reaction score
Made a recap video of the New Years Day V-Drive Regatta at Weekend Paradise on Lake Elsinore. Lots of badass boats and cool peeps. Already looking forward to next year.

what is the next date of another regatta or fun day at paradise in lake elsinore for 2019 i want to come play with my boat?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
what is the next date of another regatta or fun day at paradise in lake elsinore for 2019 i want to come play with my boat?
They do this get together every year on New Year's Day. This year it was blown out though so none of the boats were making passes.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

HotRod Curt

Reaction score
They do this get together every year on New Year's Day. This year it was blown out though so none of the boats were making passes.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
hey i am looking at a 1977 sanger drag hydro with one outside steering rudder and i wanted to know who makes the kit to add a second steering rudder on the left side and wantvthat costs???

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
hey i am looking at a 1977 sanger drag hydro with one outside steering rudder and i wanted to know who makes the kit to add a second steering rudder on the left side and wantvthat costs???

I was going to say I thought all that stuff would be one off custom made, but thinking back on it a lot of them do look similar?

HotRod Curt

Reaction score
I was going to say I thought all that stuff would be one off custom made, but thinking back on it a lot of them do look similar?
i haven't had an out board steering hydro for over 25 years and i remember you couldn't even turn the thing was super good for going straight but could hardly turn the thing in 3 times the space of a ski hydro with transom steering am i remembering wrong?

HotRod Curt

Reaction score
i haven't had an out board steering hydro for over 25 years and i remember you couldn't even turn the thing was super good for going straight but could hardly turn the thing in 3 times the space of a ski hydro with transom steering am i remembering wrong?
thank you for any help ... when is the next fun day at river dave's i want to come play with my 1100 hp nitrous jet

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
Ron Braaksma made the dual rudder system. He passed away so I'm not exactly sure who took it over, but I would call Joe Shelfo as he will know. 707-864-0332