WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

God bless America and God bless President Trump.

milkmoney

Reaction score
As I agree with the wall and border security , I think all these workers not getting paid is wrong ..... they should be getting a damn paycheck on payday...

What do you assclowns think on the pay part......????[emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sandlord

Reaction score
As I agree with the wall and border security , I think all these workers not getting paid is wrong ..... they should be getting a damn paycheck on payday...

I think they should complain to their Democrat congressperson to fund the wall so they can get paid.

Hullbilly

Reaction score

If you work you get paid, if you’re at home....sorry.

#endgovtcheese

milkmoney

Reaction score
Wow. I guess I look at it , as it is the job they choose , just like anyone of us.

Would you go to work and not get paid by your employer , or would you say fuck it and go find another employer.

Or do govt workers take the risk of a shit down like the private sector of getting laid off or let go ..... ???

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Wow. I guess I look at it , as it is the job they choose , just like anyone of us.

Would you go to work and not get paid by your employer , or would you say fuck it and go find another employer.

Or do govt workers take the risk of a shit down like the private sector of getting laid off or let go ..... ???

There's a difference with these ass clowns...................they will eventually get paid and should for any time worked.

I didn't see that option for the private sector workers that got pink slips during the last recession, nor ever.

Welcome to the real world guberment teet suckers and if missing two paychecks is a financial hardship.......................they should try a different brain.

Don't save, get fucked!

milkmoney

Reaction score
There's a difference with these ass clowns...................they will eventually get paid and should for any time worked.

I didn't see that option for the private sector workers that got pink slips during the last recession, nor ever.

Welcome to the real world guberment teet suckers and if missing two paychecks is a financial hardship.......................they should try a different brain.

Don't save, get fucked!
I agree. Guess I keep thinking how they going to pay their Bills, but on the other hand, your right , they should of saved ...
Regardless what grads thinks about saving. ....

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I agree. Guess I keep thinking how they going to pay their Bills, but on the other hand, your right , they should of saved ...
Regardless what grads thinks about saving. ....

For sure....If I had it my way, the only folks that would be getting paid during a shut down are those mandated to come in.

The politicians should not be paid either as they are NOT performing their jobs, no back pay. Same goes for all the non essentials sitting at home, no worky, no pay check. Comes with the territory....Don’t like it, find a new job

Hullbilly

Reaction score

Don't save, get fucked!

If this shutdown has demonstrated anything it is how inefficient the Gov is and that it is fully capable of functioning WITHOUT non essential emplyoee’s.

Let us see if any changes are made to the G’s overhead after this ends.

jet496

Reaction score

They'll get paid & then some. Hell they'll probably get a big fat bonus that will cost us all. All the dems have to do is let him do his job & let us secure our fucking borders.

Good God, they are little freaking children. 5 billion is nothing in the scheme of things, they just HATE Trump.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
They'll get paid & then some. Hell they'll probably get a big fat bonus that will cost us all. All the dems have to do is let him do his job & let us secure our fucking borders.

Good God, they are little freaking children. 5 billion is nothing in the scheme of things, they just HATE Trump.

They already approved back pay for non essentials....welfare is what it equates to

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score

Not really directed at you Milky but you asked a few good questions that I might be able to answer as the kid who lived through "Laughable Shutdowns" and never starved. :D

Grew up with this. Times were no different when The O'l man, Hard core Rep worked private. When I lived in Phoenix Pops was a Superintendent at Union Rock & materials, United metro and Hecla down in Casa grande over the years and somewhere in there was Tanner Bros. Moms was Lifer Fed Gov and Hardcore Dem. ( She did work private for some years after her GS12+ experience and retiring very early)
Growing up in My household was Interesting to say the least. Heated conversations taught me much about politics having to be caught in the middle of the fray. In 78 Pops Got a job working for MSHA. We Moved to Redmond Wa. 1980 Reagan was elected and we had just moved into a new house. Delivering newspapers near Seattle and reading them starting around 12 y/o in 1980 gave me insight few here are old enough grasp. Furlough was a GOOD thing. It was the RIF that would actually be bad news if spoken. 82'or 3' RIF happened to pops. He scrambled to find work and wound up at PSNS Which is a shipyard in Bremerton Wa. He woke at 4:30 am left redmond to drive to the Ferry Downtown Seattle where he boarded and made it to work. Sames gig back home. I was Happy when Mom had enough of the shitty weather and we moved to San Diego. Both made their way to better but the Old man had to Drive from Santee to Long Beach every day ( Long Beach Naval shipYard). Then the Government gave up long beach and gave it to the Chinese. Dad went to 32nd street naval yard. I could go on and on but I have a feeling I grasp this much more than anyone posting here.

If anybody wants to bitch I say Fuck off. This is America mother F'R and everyone has choices. Pick yours wisely.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
My sister works for fed wildlife. Last time she got back pay for all the time off that she didn't work. Basically a free deferred paid vacation. That's probably what will happen again.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
My sister works for fed wildlife. Last time she got back pay for all the time off that she didn't work. Basically a free deferred paid vacation. That's probably what will happen again.

The real sweet deal is S 24 that they just passed thanks to all the TSA fags....So non essentials can sit home on a paid vacay not using any personal/Sick days, while providing ZERO service to the country! But if an essential employee calls in sick he/she has it pulled from their balance one uncle sugar is back up and running..

This country is fucking lost

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Grew up with this. Times were no different when The O'l man, Hard core Rep worked private. When I lived in Phoenix Pops was a Superintendent at Union Rock & materials, United metro and Hecla down in Casa grande over the years and somewhere in there was Tanner Bros. Moms was Lifer Fed Gov and Hardcore Dem. ( She did work private for some years after her GS12+ experience and retiring very early)
Growing up in My household was Interesting to say the least. Heated conversations taught me much about politics having to be caught in the middle of the fray. In 78 Pops Got a job working for MSHA. We Moved to Redmond Wa. 1980 Reagan was elected and we had just moved into a new house. Delivering newspapers near Seattle and reading them starting around 12 y/o in 1980 gave me insight few here are old enough grasp. Furlough was a GOOD thing. It was the RIF that would actually be bad news if spoken. 82'or 3' RIF happened to pops. He scrambled to find work and wound up at PSNS Which is a shipyard in Bremerton Wa. He woke at 4:30 am left redmond to drive to the Ferry Downtown Seattle where he boarded and made it to work. Sames gig back home. I was Happy when Mom had enough of the shitty weather and we moved to San Diego. Both made their way to better but the Old man had to Drive from Santee to Long Beach every day ( Long Beach Naval shipYard). Then the Government gave up long beach and gave it to the Chinese. Dad went to 32nd street naval yard. I could go on and on but I have a feeling I grasp this much more than anyone posting here.

If anybody wants to bitch I say Fuck off. This is America mother F'R and everyone has choices. Pick yours wisely.

GS12 back in the ‘80’s? WTF yo’ momma do for Uncle?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

On the libturds now. Trump offered everything they were asking for. They said no because in addition to what they want, he wants a wall.

They will be getting paid everything they would have made, even though they are just sitting at home.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The real sweet deal is S 24 that they just passed thanks to all the TSA fags....So non essentials can sit home on a paid vacay not using any personal/Sick days, while providing ZERO service to the country! But if an essential employee calls in sick he/she has it pulled from their balance one uncle sugar is back up and running..

This country is fucking lost

Financial hardship, financial hardship................................
LMAO .gif

F'ing populace is lost and the country needs a good ole Revolución!!!!!!!!! :)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

WG 10 step 3 back in the day.
We worked AWS in town, but pulled 6 12’s remote, which we were 80% of the time.

My bosses raked it in as WS 12’s and up.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score

Over saw 300 people for the Navy as head of Purchasing at the last gig. Only 1 Man ahead of her and He was Top Navy.
It was on Pacific Highway and Broadway Down town S.D. . I don't think it is used as the same type of thing but it is still Navy Building.
Nobody messed with Moms Libby or not. Ask me how I know?

It is very strange looking at all of her Awards. It is a very thick file. I don't want to throw them away because believe it or not, each Award is very detailed and has crazy amounts of personal information. And I will readily admit I am proud of my mothers accomplishments. She was a Real leader. Not like this sjw shit.

P.S. She never paid for 300 toilet seats or 200 hammers. Her Awards throughout her career are astounding.
Edit:
I remember what they called it now, it was "The Purchasing center". I liked going down there and going out to lunch with here. Many good places to eat not too far. Crochies was one of her favorites.

Last edited:

milkmoney

Reaction score
Maybe I should add , that I was thinking of the workers like , air traffic controllers, TSA ( I know most suck ) also I see they are starting to call in sick.
I also believe the IRS should be getting those refunds back to those single moms ( then I can stop buying dinners to just get laid )..... [emoji39][emoji202]

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Maybe I should add , that I was thinking of the workers like , air traffic controllers, TSA ( I know most suck ) also I see they are starting to call in sick.
I also believe the IRS should be getting those refunds back to those single moms ( then I can stop buying dinners to just get laid )..... [emoji39][emoji202]

IRS is now calling in sick, in droves....Fuck’em, if youre essential and you call in sick that is “a typical” for your employment history...you are fucking fired
barring some sort of documented family emergency
So tired of this shit

Sandlord

Reaction score
Rep. Dan Crenshaw
Verified account
@RepDanCrenshaw
3h3 hours ago

Big deal that never got reported:
Last week, House GOP voted to pay federal employees their 1st paycheck of 2019, despite shutdown. Only 6 Dems voted with us. It failed.
Dem priority is not paying workers or opening gov't. It is opposing Trump.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll043.xml

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Rep. Dan Crenshaw
Verified account
@RepDanCrenshaw
3h3 hours ago

Big deal that never got reported:
Last week, House GOP voted to pay federal employees their 1st paycheck of 2019, despite shutdown. Only 6 Dems voted with us. It failed.
Dem priority is not paying workers or opening gov't. It is opposing Trump.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll043.xml

Hey but they passed S 24 which hoses over essential employees...So they were able to reach across the aisle to fuck the peasants