WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Team RDP's Real Estate Listings!

TEAM RDP

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
OVER 165K PRICE REDUCTION

➡️ This Parker strip home is everything you could ever want in a riverfront property! Newly renovated 3/3 home, with a brand new oversized dock.
Check out the full listing here: https://www.therdpteam.com/search/details/18o/0/
ℹ️ Check out other riverfront property here:
https://www.therdpteam.com/
riverside dr 2.jpg
riverside dr.jpg

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Checked out the Mescal Loop home this weekend: ( grey/70+ foot garage)Down to $429K. Couldn't deal with hearing the traffic on Smoketree or the chance of a car flying off into the front bedroom. The tweaker homes across the street weren't too inviting either. Great garage though.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Checked out the Mescal Loop home this weekend: ( grey/70+ foot garage)Down to $429K. Couldn't deal with hearing the traffic on Smoketree or the chance of a car flying off into the front bedroom. The tweaker homes across the street weren't too inviting either. Great garage though.

Should have stopped by the RDP Booth at the boat show, I'd hook ya up with a couple of shirts.

I don't wear the ones you gave me that often.. Turns out people were looking at me like I was crazy the last time I wore one out to a bar. LOL.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Let's hear some stories about the house next door to your mothers house on Apache loop. :D

My Mom never cared for going to Parker.. It was a family house but make no mistake that was my dads place.. LOL. There's stories on both sides, and across, and a few stories of my own at our house.

None of which I'm gonna tell in my wife's real estate thread.

BTW, let me know when you can fix a dry wall deal in my garage soon!

RD

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
My Mom never cared for going to Parker.. It was a family house but make no mistake that was my dads place.. LOL. There's stories on both sides, and across, and a few stories of my own at our house.

None of which I'm gonna tell in my wife's real estate thread.

BTW, let me know when you can fix a dry wall deal in my garage soon!

RD

I agree. Some stories are best told around the campfire. :D

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Should have stopped by the RDP Booth at the boat show, I'd hook ya up with a couple of shirts.

I don't wear the ones you gave me that often.. Turns out people were looking at me like I was crazy the last time I wore one out to a bar. LOL.

RD

Yeah, even the bad guys stay away from us, lol. SWAT: cool, Bomb guys: crazy

I toured 21 homes in two days and ran out of time for the show. Toured one of your homes (morgan?, forgot builder: new style. Like the design, just need it on a different street and I want side parking. Pretty much saw in person or online every RV garage home in the $420-550k range, I just need to get over or find house without tweaker house in view of the garage, lol. Harder to find than I expected.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I toured 21 homes in two days and ran out of time for the show. Toured one of your homes (morgan?, forgot builder: new style. Like the design, just need it on a different street and I want side parking. Pretty much saw in person or online every RV garage home in the $420-550k range, I just need to get over or find house without tweaker house in view of the garage, lol. Harder to find than I expected.

We can build you a Morgan Taylor home on a lot if that interests you. Shoulda called my wife for the RE deal! Granted if you had to look at all those while I was at the boat show I woulda been screwed because she is pretty much the camp mom of the booth.. LOL

RD

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score

You should talk to Stacy. Is there a certain area you're looking at North South middle or you don't care?

LowRiver2

Reaction score
We can build you a Morgan Taylor home on a lot if that interests you. Shoulda called my wife for the RE deal! Granted if you had to look at all those while I was at the boat show I woulda been screwed because she is pretty much the camp mom of the booth.. LOL

RD

I’m definatly in the dark on how to pick a decent lot. I read (have little faith in) building per square foot cost for LHC to be an average of $191. I only found one home out of 90 for sale at that rate with the majority being in the $224-305 per sq. foot (all over the board).
Questions:
1. Does a pool factor into the price per sq. Foot? (Been told it does)

And for casitas as far as appraisals, I found it has to have ducted A/C -heat to count as a casita, otherwise it’s a bonus room when not connected to the main house. I learned LHC does not require a built in closet as of a year ago for a room in a house to be considered a bedroom.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’m definatly in the dark on how to pick a decent lot. I read (have little faith in) building per square foot cost for LHC to be an average of $191. I only found one home out of 90 for sale at that rate with the majority being in the $224-305 per sq. foot (all over the board).
Questions:

And for casitas as far as appraisals, I found it has to have ducted A/C -heat to count as a casita, otherwise it’s a bonus room when not connected to the main house. I learned LHC does not require a built in closet as of a year ago for a room in a house to be considered a bedroom.

Stacy is the one to talk to on that, I'd give you my answers of what "I think" if ya like, but they'd likely be incorrect. My "thoughts" are is that it actually does have to have a closet for the bedroom, and a kitchen(ette) to be considered a Casita. I'll have her come on here though and give you the final answer on both of those.

She is pretty well versed on the lots as well.

RD

LowRiver2

Reaction score
You should talk to Stacy. Is there a certain area you're looking at North South middle or you don't care?

I was all over the city on my first tour. Main priority I found was to not look at a thrashed house from my garage which was difficult to find in my price range.
I’d say north side, south of 95 would be first (impossible) choice. Reality in my range is middle to south on a decent street , RV garage, and side parking.

Was amazed I came across several “RV garages” that had stem walls at about 35’ mark of a 50+ garage that would cancel out me backing my 39’ Toon/trailer. Seemed to exist on garages built prior to 2008.

Reactions: Wmc

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Sounds like you are already working with another agent. But if you have any questions please feel free to call or text me anytime. I’m happy to offer advice in any way I can.

Questions:

1. Yes the pool factors into the price per sq ft.

I was all over the city on my first tour. Main priority I found was to not look at a thrashed house from my garage which was difficult to find in my price range.
I’d say north side, south of 95 would be first (impossible) choice. Reality in my range is middle to south on a decent street , RV garage, and side parking.

Was amazed I came across several “RV garages” that had stem walls at about 35’ mark of a 50+ garage that would cancel out me backing my 39’ Toon/trailer. Seemed to exist on garages built prior to 2008.

I’m really surprised in your price range that you couldn’t find something you liked. I’ve seen some great spec houses lately.

Like I said if you want to talk lots or hones I’m always just a phone call away. I’m happy to help in any way you need.

Stacy

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

Did you look at the new builds on Interceptor?? There are 2 of them. 1 is across the street from our place, so you definitely not a thrashed house with tweakers, but you might see my ugly mug from your garage, every now and then. We are north side off 95 and it is an amazing location. The one across the street has a huge garage, pool and bitchin views.......the other is right up the street from that one. It's a little smaller, but has a big garage too. Our street is quiet and has some really good neighbors.

As far as the stem walls go, I have one too and it SUX! I heard it was built to pass inspection, but not sure how true that is. We are going to remove ours and I am sure you could do the same.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Did you look at the new builds on Interceptor?? There are 2 of them. 1 is across the street from our place, so you definitely not a thrashed house with tweakers, but you might see my ugly mug from your garage, every now and then. We are north side off 95 and it is an amazing location. The one across the street has a huge garage, pool and bitchin views.......the other is right up the street from that one. It's a little smaller, but has a big garage too. Our street is quiet and has some really good neighbors.

As far as the stem walls go, I have one too and it SUX! I heard it was built to pass inspection, but not sure how true that is. We are going to remove ours and I am sure you could do the same.

One interceptor house is pending and the other is $699k!

Here’s another one. Pass is a great street!
https://www.flexmls.com/share/2E6rP/906-Paso-Dr-Lake-Havasu-City-AZ-86406

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
The south end is your best bet location is always good golf course area solid area estate lots gas sewer

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
They said they were going to list the one across the street from me for $700k - $750k so the $699k one must be the one across the street from me. It definitely has an epic view!!!

Yes that’s the Moran home across from you.

LowRiver2

Reaction score

Your street is great, however, I’m staying at a $550k ceiling so it is out of play. Thanks though

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Sounds like you are already working with another agent. But if you have any questions please feel free to call or text me anytime. I’m happy to offer advice in any way I can.

1. Yes the pool factors into the price per sq ft.

I’m really surprised in your price range that you couldn’t find something you liked. I’ve seen some great spec houses lately.

Like I said if you want to talk lots or hones I’m always just a phone call away. I’m happy to help in any way you need.

Stacy

Thank you,
Of the homes you listed here:
Paso , Bluecrest and Silver Arrow I passed visiting because of no side parking. I passed on Kicking Horse because adding a pool at $579k wouldn’t fit in my budget.

The others, here were my issues: (I toured)
Kiowa: Pros: Spotless. Pretty much turn key with a bunch of nice small upgrades.

Cons: Busy street (my observation), for backing my toon in.
High Voltage lines: it’s next to the erector set high voltage lines. I’m not concerned with the health arguments about the lines but that combined with the busy Kiowa traffic are a double whammy as to why it has not sold. The pool is on the deep side for LHC pools and has little to no seating for lounging. RV garage has built in (drywall) shelf at 38’, I’d have to tear it out.

Lakeview: Pros: great home, lot
Cons: It’s a lake house in Donkey Acres. It works for lake people but the farther drive wasn’t my woman’s deal. Conversely it’s not set up for horses so people wanting horse corrals will pass on it too. The pot belly pigs walking around the house were interesting, lol. (New carpets a must)

Cholla: My better half’s pick if we had to pick now:
Pros: 3200 sq. ft. in our range. Technically 4 bedrroms and 3.5 baths. Large kitchen, decent street views.
Cons: Large open area in backyard with narrow side access. You could get cars, dirt toys back there but with that kind of space I’d like a bigger side access. Garage: another built in stem wall at 35’, I’d have to tear that out. Above ground spa that looks beat. Owners paid $550k two years ago so little to negotiate the $560k price. Overall, This home made me consider building new with adding up what I’d need to do with this home. Jandi pool pump might need replacement too.

I’ll add in one as a head’s up:
620 Chemehuevi Plz
It has all the check boxes for me at $410k
Here’s the real deal: Bankruptcy sale. I toured it, there are no pics of the inside in any ads. It’s decent inside.
The deal around bankruptcy sales make short sales and foreclosures seem easy.
Essentially at one point, a cash bidder could come in at the last minute and scoop it up. I’d wager most buyers wouldn’t want to deal with all the steps involed and the silent bid has to be over the asking price.

Perfect example of my dilema: 184 Sunray:
Turn key house, pool, bbq area. Views next door and across street: no thanks. The $306 per sq. Foot range is interesting too.

The good news: 57 price reductions yesterday. The right one will come along.

I will be contacting you for your advice on one property that is rather unique.

Thanks for the ideas/property ideas.

Last edited:

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Yeah the Chemehuevi property I left off for a reason. I spoke with the listing agent at length on that one and it will be interesting to see how that pans out.

We are building the Falcon plan on 2995 Poseidon and 26 Tiburon with a few adjustments. But it's looking like neither of them will offer side parking.

I have a lot of opinion on builders in town, and the pros and cons of them. I'm happy to share that with you offline.

This one is located on a cul de sac up near Donkey Acres. But it might fit your bill.
https://www.flexmls.com/share/2EECk/3870MccullochPlLakeHavasuCityAZ86406

This one looks pretty good as well and has side parking.
https://www.flexmls.com/share/2EEfB/3358NewportDrLakeHavasuCityAZ86406

Thank you,
Of the homes you listed here:
Paso , Bluecrest and Silver Arrow I passed visiting because of no side parking. I passed on Kicking Horse because adding a pool at $579k wouldn’t fit in my budget.

The others, here were my issues: (I toured)
Kiowa: Pros: Spotless. Pretty much turn key with a bunch of nice small upgrades.

Cons: Busy street (my observation), for backing my toon in.
High Voltage lines: it’s next to the erector set high voltage lines. I’m not concerned with the health arguments about the lines but that combined with the busy Kiowa traffic are a double whammy as to why it has not sold. The pool is on the deep side for LHC pools and has little to no seating for lounging. RV garage has built in (drywall) shelf at 38’, I’d have to tear it out.

Lakeview: Pros: great home, lot
Cons: It’s a lake house in Donkey Acres. It works for lake people but the farther drive wasn’t my woman’s deal. Conversely it’s not set up for horses so people wanting horse corrals will pass on it too. The pot belly pigs walking around the house were interesting, lol. (New carpets a must)

Cholla: My better half’s pick if we had to pick now:
Pros: 3200 sq. ft. in our range. Technically 4 bedrroms and 3.5 baths. Large kitchen, decent street views.
Cons: Large open area in backyard with narrow side access. You could get cars, dirt toys back there but with that kind of space I’d like a bigger side access. Garage: another built in stem wall at 35’, I’d have to tear that out. Above ground spa that looks beat. Owners paid $550k two years ago so little to negotiate the $560k price. Overall, This home made me consider building new with adding up what I’d need to do with this home. Jandi pool pump might need replacement too.

I’ll add in one as a head’s up:
620 Chemehuevi Plz
It has all the check boxes for me at $410k
Here’s the real deal: Bankruptcy sale. I toured it, there are no pics of the inside in any ads. It’s decent inside.
The deal around bankruptcy sales make short sales and foreclosures seem easy.
Essentially at one point, a cash bidder could come in at the last minute and scoop it up. I’d wager most buyers wouldn’t want to deal with all the steps involed and the silent bid has to be over the asking price.

Perfect example of my dilema: 184 Sunray:
Turn key house, pool, bbq area. Views next door and across street: no thanks. The $306 per sq. Foot range is interesting too.

The good news: 57 price reductions yesterday. The right one will come along.

I will be contacting you for your advice on one property that is rather unique.

Thanks for the ideas/property ideas.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Yeah the Chemehuevi property I left off for a reason. I spoke with the listing agent at length on that one and it will be interesting to see how that pans out.

We are building the Falcon plan on 2995 Poseidon and 26 Tiburon with a few adjustments. But it's looking like neither of them will offer side parking.

I have a lot of opinion on builders in town, and the pros and cons of them. I'm happy to share that with you offline.

This one is located on a cul de sac up near Donkey Acres. But it might fit your bill.
https://www.flexmls.com/share/2EECk/3870MccullochPlLakeHavasuCityAZ86406

This one looks pretty good as well and has side parking.
https://www.flexmls.com/share/2EEfB/3358NewportDrLakeHavasuCityAZ86406

Thank you,
I passed on the 3870 Mcculloch due to it’s price and I’ve figured $70k into building a pool/wall/BBQ island. The Newport address looks good, too bad it just came on the market after I went home, lol. I will check it out, thanks!

DWC

Reaction score
I will go in 1/2 with ya , but I need a 50 year payment plan.....[emoji39][emoji23][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Maybe a 3rd person and a 50 year plan. I don’t take up a bunch of space and I’m real good at skimming pools.

DWC

Reaction score
Pinned to the curtians is where i found my wife’s stash a few years ago. :looking:

I swear my wife has a stash somewhere. I’m also pretty sure she’s not saving it to give to or share with me at any point.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Maybe a 3rd person and a 50 year plan. I don’t take up a bunch of space and I’m real good at skimming pools.
Lol. No shit. I need bedroom and bath and spot for shit box in garage.

Please dont wear ur thong when skimming pool....[emoji39][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: DWC

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to 3827 Breakwater Dr. The beautiful views accommodate this 3/2 home that backs to a wash and features a pool and RV garage. This home is truly a gem and wont last long.
click on this link to view the entire listing: https://www.therdpteam.com/search/details/1f0/0/
View attachment 751558 View attachment 751560

My wife sent me this house earlier today. It’s pretty much exactly what she wants. Except the broke husband. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
My wife sent me this house earlier today. It’s pretty much exactly what she wants. Except the broke husband. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's on a nice street as well. Go for it Billdo!

Bpracing1127

Reaction score

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
When's YoPengos house going to make this thread. :)

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score

TEAM RDP

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
JUST REDUCED!! This gorgeous brand new Morgan Taylor home was just dropped 5k. RV Garage, large yard and beautiful features.
Check out the full listing here: https://www.therdpteam.com/property/1004180/
and call us today for a showing!
falcon.jpg

Attachments

• stacy-johnson-rainbow-2019-tom-leigh-129.jpg
    stacy-johnson-rainbow-2019-tom-leigh-129.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 91

TEAM RDP

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Welcome to 2501 Lema Dr. One of the most unique houses located in The Residential Estates area! This golf course home offers a great view, pool, library/office loft, first floor master, private guest quarters, and an amazing fireplace.
Check out the full listing here: https://www.therdpteam.com/property/1006461/?addrs=1
Call us today for a personal showing!
2501 lema 2.jpg
2501 Lema 3.jpg
2501 Lema 4.jpg
2501 Lema.jpg

Reactions: DWC

TEAM RDP

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Fresh on the Market! This brand new build by Morgan Taylor Homes offers all the amenities of a Havasu lifestyle while maintaining a comfortable price point.
Featuring 3 bedrooms and over 1,700 SQ Ft. of living space with front and back lake views, this home wont last long! $419,900.00
Own your piece of paradise!!

Click on the link for more details: https://www.therdpteam.com/property/1006487/
poseidon 2 .jpg
poseidon 3.jpg
poseidon.JPG

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score