LGETT

Diving In
Reaction score
IMG_6143[1].JPG
IMG_6143[1].JPG
IMG_6146[1].JPG
IMG_6142[1].JPG
IMG_6140[1].JPG

One of the Final Pieces on my complete update/upgrade project over the last year. Worked with institches and blue seas to lay out and design the concept I wanted to accomplish with floor covering. Great people to work with from my experience.

Last edited:

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Came out absolutely great!

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Looks really nice. Is that a sport deck and what power/drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colenighthawk

Reaction score
Nice, where did you get it done?
How much did it cost?
Need that for my Magic

LGETT

Diving In
Reaction score
Nice, where did you get it done?
How much did it cost?
Need that for my Magic
Had been speaking with Ken from Blue Seas out of San Diego, they are the local (most local to me) Sea Deck dealer and CNC Fabricators. Since I keep the sled in Havasu I wasn't super excited about the haul down to SD and found out through Ken that InStitches of Havasu can help. They Co-Op with Blue Seas and digitally measure your Boat, aid in the design process and install. Vorie of Institches and Ryan were a pleasure to work with and understand attention to detail.

Shit ain't cheap. Price depends on a few things, thickness, and number of sheets your specifc boats requires. You can go 3,6, or 9mill thick, this also allows you to layer colors. I decided to go with 3 layers or 9 Mil and it took 6 sheets. Price started at $2800 and ended well north of that.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Had been speaking with Ken from Blue Seas out of San Diego, they are the local (most local to me) Sea Deck dealer and CNC Fabricators. Since I keep the sled in Havasu I wasn't super excited about the haul down to SD and found out through Ken that InStitches of Havasu can help. They Co-Op with Blue Seas and digitally measure your Boat, aid in the design process and install. Vorie of Institches and Ryan were a pleasure to work with and understand attention to detail.

Shit ain't cheap. Price depends on a few things, thickness, and number of sheets your specifc boats requires. You can go 3,6, or 9mill thick, this also allows you to layer colors. I decided to go with 3 layers or 9 Mil and it took 6 sheets. Price started at $2800 and ended well north of that.
Worth every penny! Looks great!