Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
Wrapping this bad girl up
DSC02543.JPG
DSC02544.JPG
DSC02545.JPG

Webuildcustom

Reaction score
Were getting excited. I haven't seen it in person since January. Cant wait!

attitude

Reaction score
Were getting excited. I haven't seen it in person since January. Cant wait!
I’ve been there multiple time and will be there again today, the blue on your boat is amazing. It gave us a lot of inspiration for ours:D

CoronaChris

Reaction score
Man what a beautiful boat. Perfect colors and man that blue. I hope the owner shares more pics when finished.

Webuildcustom

Reaction score
Man what a beautiful boat. Perfect colors and man that blue. I hope the owner shares more pics when finished.
Thanks.... I will post pics as it gets done. The boat should be done soon, the trailer is done. Turns out the motor isnt going to fit under the hatch so it went back to the machine shop for a few adjustments, some more cubic inches, and I'll be running twin turbos instead of the blower. Progress may be a little slow i'll have to build headers and such after I install the motor. Were super excited to get our hands on it and get it in the water

J.P.

Reaction score
Is that an twin pinion lower, if not sure looks sleek.

HCP3

Reaction score
How is the motor coming along?

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
Thanks.... I will post pics as it gets done. The boat should be done soon, the trailer is done. Turns out the motor isnt going to fit under the hatch so it went back to the machine shop for a few adjustments, some more cubic inches, and I'll be running twin turbos instead of the blower. Progress may be a little slow i'll have to build headers and such after I install the motor. Were super excited to get our hands on it and get it in the water
Any details on the motor? What turbos are you using? Are they water jacketed?

Boat came out badass. Love the colors.

Webuildcustom

Reaction score
Any details on the motor? What turbos are you using? Are they water jacketed?

Boat came out badass. Love the colors.

Thank you. Not alot of updates on the motor. I'm swamped at work so progress is slow. I have trouble leaving well enough alone sometimes. I just finished cerakoting the pistons and will be cerakoting the rest of the motor soon.

LC925

Reaction score
Any updates on this? How did the motor come out or is it still being finished up?

Thank you. Not alot of updates on the motor. I'm swamped at work so progress is slow. I have trouble leaving well enough alone sometimes. I just finished cerakoting the pistons and will be cerakoting the rest of the motor soon.

Webuildcustom

Reaction score
It's just sitting pretty for now. Work is consuming 100% of my time and the set back on the motor killed any chance of having it in the water this year. We will be out with it come spring.
Any updates on this? How did the motor come out or is it still being finished up?

LC925

Reaction score
Pretty it is! By far one of my favorite gel and interior color combo builds. Perfection takes time and I’ll be looking forward to the finished product.

It's just sitting pretty for now. Work is consuming 100% of my time and the set back on the motor killed any chance of having it in the water this year. We will be out with it come spring.

BONER

Reaction score
Black gauges are MONEY.

Can we see the motor? Pretty please?

Webuildcustom

Reaction score
Do you have a link to the other thread? I'm curious what info is out there? I haven't shared many of the details with anyone other then its nasty.. lol

attitude

Reaction score
Do you have a link to the other thread? I'm curious what info is out there? I haven't shared many of the details with anyone other then its nasty.. lol
Here is the link, mostly just speculation and drool lol

noli

Reaction score

attitude,

lovin' the mat black finish on the motor!

def show quality, like the rest of the build!