WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Woman Kaepernick

floatn turd

Reaction score
These stories infuriate me everytime I see them.
She's a straight piece of shit and a idiot as well!

AACQdzx.img
©
USWNT star Megan Rapinoe doesn't sing the national anthem

"Megan Rapinoe doesn’t sing the national anthem.
She no longer puts her hand over her heart and probably never will again.
For Rapinoe, the anthem is a “somber moment” for a “peaceful protest” of inequality and injustice throughout the United States.
She has had what she calls an “awakening.” and was “very much inspired” by Colin Kaepernick and his protest of racial injustice and police brutality"

grumpy88

Reaction score
She should not have to quit she should be removed from the team . Shame on the people who watch . Time to boycott this shit . If you don't love America feel free to get the fuck out !

DLC

Reaction score
FYI

ABA65C02-1FEF-4F76-9AB8-F07A5D789D68.jpeg

Needs to further her agenda? But what do I know... I DIDNT stay at a holiday in express last night

America is giving her the platform /spotlight to speak, she needs to be careful of what is said...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
A person should feel free to protest or bitch about the President, whoever it may be. That's what sets our country apart from many others. They won't be killed or re-educated...
Disrespecting or protesting the Anthem...that is showing disrespect for not only the country, but those that have given their lives, or are willing to give their's, for the freedoms that bitch has.

SixD9R

Reaction score
She can protest whatever the fuck she wants on her own time but when you are representing America in a foreign country, show some respect for the country you are representing or get the fuck out.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Sure that’s a chick? Check out the adams apple on that dude.

If you don’t stand behind America get off the fucking team! It’s pretty simple !!!

milkmoney

Reaction score
That POS should go to France and play over there If the great US of A is so terrible.Take her significant whatever with her ass. Just get the F outta here.
Calm down John. Lol.
You need a beer and some boating time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
SI had an article on her and others on the team last week. She's a gay activist and the type that feels the world needs to know her personal opinions on everything......

She's a poor representative of anything to do with the US. It's all about her......BOOOOOOOO!

Oh yeah.....She also was in the SI swimsuit issue. Looked like a scraggly tree with a bikini hanging on it's limbs:eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Captain of the USA Women's Soccer Team.

She's the captain of a very visible US National team that showed ZERO respect for an obviously weak opponent last week.
Most of the world saw this as disgusting.

If she'll leads like this while away from the soccer pitch, she's trash.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I agree with everything posted about this America hating snowflake. But why is the soccer federation allowing this behavior? Do they condone it? It's even worse when my 15 year old who plays and aspires to be a national level player sees this shit. She gets enough liberal indoctrination bullshit in school already and it's a challenge to keep her on a normal mindset path as she matures.

Singleton

Reaction score
I agree with everything posted about this America hating snowflake. But why is the soccer federation allowing this behavior? Do they condone it? It's even worse when my 15 year old who plays and aspires to be a national level player sees this shit. She gets enough liberal indoctrination bullshit in school already and it's a challenge to keep her on a normal mindset path as she matures.

The Federation has taken steps. This POS used to knee during the anthem. Federation passes a requirement all national team players must stand during anthem. At that point she stopped singing and would not place hand over heart.
Next step, federation needs to remove her. Protest on your time, not on my time when you are representing the national team.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
The Federation has taken steps. This POS used to knee during the anthem. Federation passes a requirement all national team players must stand during anthem. At that point she stopped singing and would not place hand over heart.
Next step, federation needs to remove her. Protest on your time, not on my time when you are representing the national team.

You are correct they did do that but she has done other crap previously that they also did nothing about. I remember seeing her on the trophy podium after a tournament win waving the rainbow flag while representing the US. I was so pissed the federation didn't reprimand her back then.

PaPaG

Reaction score
ANYONE THAT DISRESPECTS OUR FLAG CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES, and ALL Sponsors should suffer the wrath of allowing one of their spokesmen or spokeswomen or in this case spokesperson to do this should suffer the all might withdrawal of our almighty dollars..That hurts their bottom line, stocks, investors and will force them to take action. I HATE THESE POS' with their stupid ignorant protests while they make big bucks off of Americans Backs and enjoy the liberties they are granted by being in our great country...

westair

Reaction score
That's good thinking ….. piss off the very few that actually come out to watch women's soccer

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Ya know I'm for peaceful protest and speaking up when something is not right. But to not show respect for your country and what this country has does for you and its citizens just baffles me. So stupid. So disrespectful. .

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
That’s a woman?
SI thought so and put it in the swimsuit issue......1st openly gay model. I'm very close to cancelingwhat is close to a lifetime subscription. They're getting way too political and I read the mag to get away from that kinda shit.:(
swimsuit-issue-2019-soccer-player-megan-rapinoe-poses-for-the-2019-picture-id1142167921

Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-Issue-Soccer-Players.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
SI thought so and put it in the swimsuit issue......1st openly gay model. I'm very close to cancelingwhat is close to a lifetime subscription. They're getting way too political and I read the mag to get away from that kinda shit.:(
swimsuit-issue-2019-soccer-player-megan-rapinoe-poses-for-the-2019-picture-id1142167921

Jesus Tex! Give a guy a warning!
There is NO WAY that’s not a dude.

247EBDA8-2BEA-4ED6-B093-F8D9FC8E8AEA.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score

She looks like shit, I've seen guys in drag that look better.:cool:

500bbc

Reaction score
At Hamburger Marys? :D
He stepped up to the bingo stage and announced "I'm a proud 75 year old Grampa" while wearing a nice blue chiffon dress with the upper chest area stuffed full of sumpin.:eek:o_O:D

oldschool

Reaction score
I've seen a 75 year old guy in drag calling bingo numbers that is more attractive.:eek:
He stepped up to the bingo stage and announced "I'm a proud 75 year old Grampa" while wearing a nice blue chiffon dress with the upper chest area stuffed full of sumpin.:eek:o_O:D
you need to pick yore bingo halls more carefully.

MohavValley

Reaction score
She can protest all she wants from her living room or from another country.

You don't like it here, there's plenty of other places to go..GTFO

Crazymofo

Reaction score
Fuck that bitch! Get the fuck out of my country if it affends you so much.
We *America* have the most equality of any nation for how diverse we are with the amount of nationalities we have.
Again, fuck that bitch!

Socalx09

Reaction score
I am pretty much watching all the games. All the other teams are singing their anthem with pride. Italy is very passionate! I’d focus on the other girls on the team, I believe the rest are singing.

Whatever her motive is- it’s working. She is getting national attention. That’s what she wants for her platform. I’d think the quickest way to shut her down is to ignore her.