WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

L.A.M

KNOTONDUTY

Reaction score
So we broke down and decided to by a
Tri-toon. Thanks to 2forcefull and his write up on the Godfrey toon with the Evinrude. We picked ours up today.
IMG_1195.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
Congrats..enjoy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Congrats! I've gotta say a pontoon checks all the right boxes for a relaxing weekend on the water.

My wife would love one but she already got the ski boat she wants so I'm going to start looking for a Cole flatty.

KNOTONDUTY

Reaction score
Congrats! I've gotta say a pontoon checks all the right boxes for a relaxing weekend on the water.

My wife would love one but she already got the ski boat she wants so I'm going to start looking for a Cole flatty.

I still have 21 Daytona that being rebuilt. This is for relaxing and taking the whole fam out.

MeCasa16

Reaction score
I still have 21 Daytona that being rebuilt. This is for relaxing and taking the whole fam out.

Hmmm.. maybe you can start another thread with that? I want to do the same to mine..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Scott's a great guy isn't he. We picked ours up this last Tuesday.

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Word on the street is that it might be a sore subject for @KNOTONDUTY ...:p

Bad ass toon for you and the family. I can totally see the two boat deal being a thing nowadays.

Hmmm.. maybe you can start another thread with that? I want to do the same to mine..

LazyLavey

Reaction score
So we broke down and decided to by a
Tri-toon. Thanks to 2forcefull and his write up on the Godfrey toon with the Evinrude. We picked ours up today.

Power?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
The pontoon bubble continues to grow.
Congrats on the new boat, she's purdy.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
I want more pictures when you pick it up. I really like the white. Clean looking.

I also see the appeal of a pontoon and a second boat. Storage would be my issue.

PlanB

Reaction score
Very nice!

Bought our first toon in 05 as a second boat. Used the fast boat twice the following season and sold it. I still have thoughts about going back to two boats at times, but the toon is so easy.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Nice ride brother. Did the whole anchoring thing today, because the beach was rocky. Would have been a lot easier to just pull up and not worry. On the other side though, the cost for aluminum and wood is just ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

78Southwind

Reaction score
Some good looking toons there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Congrats buddy, first day out my wife didn't let me drive at all.....I'm doing some testing, and looking at your pic, I say the motor is down too low... when I get the spot dialed in i'll let you know the sweet spot...also... go to amozon for the oil....3 gals for $129....free shipping to your door....I ordered 9 for stock... gonna top it of after each trip.... the first 20 hours it oils double so you will go through some oil quick... then it should settle down...I'll also let you know on the fuel used for the 90 mile trip to the AVI and back to winsor…… enjoy...your wife looks like she really loves her toon!!!

KNOTONDUTY

Reaction score
Congrats buddy, first day out my wife didn't let me drive at all.....I'm doing some testing, and looking at your pic, I say the motor is down too low... when I get the spot dialed in i'll let you know the sweet spot...also... go to amozon for the oil....3 gals for $129....free shipping to your door....I ordered 9 for stock... gonna top it of after each trip.... the first 20 hours it oils double so you will go through some oil quick... then it should settle down...I'll also let you know on the fuel used for the 90 mile trip to the AVI and back to winsor…… enjoy...your wife looks like she really loves her toon!!!

Thanks for the info. I go and order some today. She definitely loved it.

KNOTONDUTY

Reaction score

Those pics with the motor sitting we were idling up river waiting on friends. And finding the sweet spot for the trim will take some drive time.

PlanB

Reaction score
Looks like underwater LED's. Our's are mounted on a similar bracket, and they look similar to what is in the pic. Is there another one on the other side?

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Sweet poon toon.

Did you sell the Daytona?

bocco

Reaction score
General question about toons. How do they tow. Seems like they would push a lot of wind.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Looks like underwater LED's. Our's are mounted on a similar bracket, and they look similar to what is in the pic. Is there another one on the other side?

That’s exactly what it is. I have the same boat (with a Yamaha 200) in my showroom.

bigdawgmini

Reaction score
It was good meeting you and your wife at Campbells while you were filling it up.....We had just spent the day enjoying Steve and Sue's new toon..I have been boating for a very long time and sometimes we forget why boating is SO GREAT...Your wife was SOOOO EXCITED about HER new boat!!! Frankly it was just awesome!!! Looks like you guys had a great weekend enjoying it! Congrats..

KNOTONDUTY

Reaction score
It was good meeting you and your wife at Campbells while you were filling it up.....We had just spent the day enjoying Steve and Sue's new toon..I have been boating for a very long time and sometimes we forget why boating is SO GREAT...Your wife was SOOOO EXCITED about HER new boat!!! Frankly it was just awesome!!! Looks like you guys had a great weekend enjoying it! Congrats..

It was good meeting you to. She had a great time on it. She relaxed all weekend.