WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Miss you Bobaloo

TrojanDan

Reaction score
E9638040-3697-4160-ACD6-B775CE51F727.jpeg

It’s been 10 years today. Still miss you Broheim. See you on the flip side.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Wow. 10 years flew by way to fast.

RIP Bobby

Babyback

Reaction score
Wow...it’s been ten years? I remember that like it was yesterday.

RIP and Godspeed Bobby

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Bobby and I lived in opposite directions. If we were running south, we passed him going north. We always saw each other and waved. Happened so many times. We passed him when we were leaving town that day. He was a great guy and a great friend to many.

One on the boats gone, but this one is still there.
IMG_3216.jpg

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Great guy for sure...can't believe it's been that long.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Only the good die young.

GodSpeed Bobby.

Singleton

Reaction score
Never met Booby in person, but the stories of this generosity and willingness to help others was very moving when posted after his passing.

RIP Bobby.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
It’s no secret my wife is mean and I’m an idiot :) she told me not to get a tattoo when we first got married. I’m not sure what tattoo it was anymore, but I think it was the dead Mary on my forearm. Anyway, I didn’t listen and I went. When she got home I wasn’t there, and she knew exactly where I was. She text me and said don’t bother coming home tonight. I went home, and no shit she had dead bolted the front door, and locked the garage. Well I’m smarter than the average idiot. We had a 100lb Doberman named bagheera. He had a big dog door in the back slider. So no problem, I crawled my silly ass in there, fresh tattoo and all. My wife either heard my coming in, or she had already locked the door to the bedroom. Fuck it, grab a blanket from the hall closet, and hit the couch. Went to work and no surprise she’s not talking to me. I believe it was a Friday, and I went to the bar or something, because it was already late when I got home. Again, front door and garage locked. Oh well, I know what to do. I go around back and get down to crawl in. Again, I don’t know if my wife heard my truck pull up, or had set it up before.i must have been loud because all three dogs came outside. I get down to crawl in, stick my arms in first and bam. I slip and smack my face. My wife had put soap and water on the tile in front on the door. I kind of get stuck and out of no where bagheera grabs me and starts humping me. I struggle to get free and inside the door. Now I’m all scratched up, back bleeding, tattoo bleeding, dogs all worked up. I go to bedroom and the door is locked. Now I’m mad so I starting knocking asking her what the fuck! I just smacked my face, bagheera molested me, and I’m fucking bleeding. I can hear her laughing so I say fuck this. I go to the closet and no shit, she had taken all the blankets out. Remember, she used soap and water so I’m also wet and cold. Whatever, I go to the couch, and I hadn’t noticed, but she had taken all the cushions and put them in the bedroom. It was a shitty night but I have to give it to her. It was kind of funny. Hopefully bobby gets a kick out of that story. 7 years later she’s still mean and I have a shit load of tattoos :p:D

RIP

milkmoney

Reaction score
It’s no secret my wife is mean and I’m an idiot :) she told me not to get a tattoo when we first got married. I’m not sure what tattoo it was anymore, but I think it was the dead Mary on my forearm. Anyway, I didn’t listen and I went. When she got home I wasn’t there, and she knew exactly where I was. She text me and said don’t bother coming home tonight. I went home, and no shit she had dead bolted the front door, and locked the garage. Well I’m smarter than the average idiot. We had a 100lb Doberman named bagheera. He had a big dog door in the back slider. So no problem, I crawled my silly ass in there, fresh tattoo and all. My wife either heard my coming in, or she had already locked the door to the bedroom. Fuck it, grab a blanket from the hall closet, and hit the couch. Went to work and no surprise she’s not talking to me. I believe it was a Friday, and I went to the bar or something, because it was already late when I got home. Again, front door and garage locked. Oh well, I know what to do. I go around back and get down to crawl in. Again, I don’t know if my wife heard my truck pull up, or had set it up before.i must have been loud because all three dogs came outside. I get down to crawl in, stick my arms in first and bam. I slip and smack my face. My wife had put soap and water on the tile in front on the door. I kind of get stuck and out of no where bagheera grabs me and starts humping me. I struggle to get free and inside the door. Now I’m all scratched up, back bleeding, tattoo bleeding, dogs all worked up. I go to bedroom and the door is locked. Now I’m mad so I starting knocking asking her what the fuck! I just smacked my face, bagheera molested me, and I’m fucking bleeding. I can hear her laughing so I say fuck this. I go to the closet and no shit, she had taken all the blankets out. Remember, she used soap and water so I’m also wet and cold. Whatever, I go to the couch, and I hadn’t noticed, but she had taken all the cushions and put them in the bedroom. It was a shitty night but I have to give it to her. It was kind of funny. Hopefully bobby gets a kick out of that story. 7 years later she’s still mean and I have a shit load of tattoos :p:D

RIP
Vic. I just have a visual ..lmao

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I still remember the first time I met him