WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hostility on the boards

4Waters

Reaction score
"F" that noise!! I wouldn't let ol' RD on your boat!! He doesn't have the best track record! The next trip and fall could mean a broken hip!

:D

Hope you're starting to feel a little bit better! Get well soon Bossman!
The problem is that he wasn't drunk enough and that's why he fell.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Ya know I had this scent of a woman speech halfway typed out about forums and forum dynamics etc..

At the end of the day the point of it was stop being a bully.

Explain how I’ve bullied anyone? I’ve not threatened anyone, I’ve not called anyone names. I don’t think I’ve belittled anyone aside from in jest. Arguing a point or opinion and asking questions about someone else’s viewpoint is not bullying.

He reminds me very much of my wife. Always had to be right and they think they know everything about everything. I’ve learn to deal with it with a smile :)

Hi kettle!

I’m a bully so mean and offensive it reminds you of the person you chose to spend your life with?!

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Explain how I’ve bullied anyone? I’ve not threatened anyone, I’ve not called anyone names. I don’t think I’ve belittled anyone aside from in jest. Arguing a point or opinion and asking questions about someone else’s viewpoint is not bullying.

Hi kettle!

I’m a bully so mean and offensive it reminds you of the person you chose to spend your life with?!

RD is going to have to create a new safe space lounge because of you!

milkmoney

Reaction score

Hi kettle!

You are the " new " tom brown ..lol

I have people asked me what your all about. I tell them LOF is probably the least aggressive guy you would ever meet , very smart and nice .... you will do what a lot of us OG's have done ...fade off into the sunset ...you must agree or your classified as a trouble maker. You know you were in high school before , right [emoji39]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JD D05

Reaction score

Hi kettle!

I have never thought of you as that and actually do a good job of explaining your position. I also get you better than anyone on here lol. But I grew up with people and still surround myself that if you do or say something dumb you are going to hear about it.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

Hi kettle!

Yes I married my opposite to help balance things out. I’m not a bully in a sense I’m going to pick on you with smart ass comments. I’ll just punch you in the mouth. You like to try and poke people. You did it to me for a long time, but it’s because I let you. Once I met you I quickly changed my opinion. Kind of like Brian. I wanted to beat his ass till I saw him. Then it all made sense :) and yes several people have asked me what your deal is as well. So it seems maybe you think of your comments different than others do? I dunno. People think I’m an asshole but in reality I’d give most anyone here the shirt off my back

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
You are the " new " tom brown ..lol

I have people asked me what your all about. I tell them LOF is probably the least aggressive guy you would ever meet , very smart and nice .... you will do what a lot of us OG's have done ...fade off into the sunset ...you must agree or your classified as a trouble maker. You know you were in high school before , right [emoji39]

Thank you.

Troublemaker - certainly I will take that one.

But I have not had a negative personal experience with anyone I’ve met on the board. All great people.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
That's the Dems and Libs lounge!!!

No bullies I’ve seen down in there at all.... :rolleyes:

If I did the same things in the lounge that are done there I’d be banned in 2 hours.

If you really wanted to want to “remove hostility” from the board and witness bullying? Start there.

Last edited:

JD D05

Reaction score
Yes I married my opposite to help balance things out. I’m not a bully in a sense I’m going to pick on you with smart ass comments. I’ll just punch you in the mouth. You like to try and poke people. You did it to me for a long time, but it’s because I let you. Once I met you I quickly changed my opinion. Kind of like Brian. I wanted to beat his ass till I saw him. Then it all made sense :) and yes several people have asked me what your deal is as well. So it seems maybe you think of your comments different than others do? I dunno. People think I’m an asshole but in reality I’d give most anyone here the shirt off my back

Never asked anyone but think everyday to myself what the hell is BHC deal? Ha

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Thank you.

But I have not had a negative personal experience with anyone I’ve met on the board. All great people.
Trouble maker and bully would be the same thing. Almost seems like you take pride in it :) rock it proud if that’s your style. Tom brown did

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

You are great in person Vic and so is your family. I don’t believe I’ve bullied you was the point. Have we talked shit and ribbed each other back and forth, sure. I don’t think they were taken as personal attacks, at least I hope not.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Never asked anyone but think everyday to myself what the hell is BHC deal? Ha
You won’t ever figure it out. I haven’t even figured it out yet. There’s a few people i bully but I really don’t like those people. I don’t do it just for fun

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Trouble maker and bully would be the same thing. Almost seems like you take pride in it :) rock it proud if that’s your style. Tom brown did

I slightly disagree. I feel a bully is intentionally making people’s lives miserable. Holding people in fear, belittling, threatening and insulting them. I’m not taking anyone’s lunch money here.

Troublemaker moniker? Sure that is fine, I will own that.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
You are great in person Vic and so is your family. I don’t believe I’ve bullied you was the point. Have we talked shit and ribbed each other back and forth, sure. I don’t think they were taken as personal attacks, at least I hope not.
I haven’t taken anything personal I just know that’s your style. There’s a ton of different personalities on the board. I think the regulars kind of know who’s who. Some guys are more serious than others and some might get bothered easier. Slowly I’m learning when something bothers me I don’t have to log back in for a day or two. The rdp hype is real though

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Who wants a dirty shirt from an asshole??? LoL

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Wild. Im good with large orange dooooood. Cool people here and face to face. There are plenty of others ahead of him that are shit disturbers and they are never publically admonished.

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Thank you.

what???
You met Vic???
Seriously, none of us really know the other guys UNTIL you meet. Typing is not meeting and it's impossible to get peoples nuances/personality thru typing. Except for milk dud, he is as he seems. . .

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
what???

You met Vic???
Seriously, none of us really know the other guys UNTIL you meet. Typing is not meeting and it's impossible to get peoples nuances/personality thru typing. Except for milk dud, he is as he seems. . .
Bought my little bhc gun safe from him. Fits two hand guns perfectly :)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Lube, Oil & Filter articulates his words well.
MilkMuhla don't give a shit about spelling but likes taking napes
Wshuwrhr is our dooooood, peeps and cryptic post guy while chipping aluminum.
BHC Vic is our docktagon man who is reborn(wins for most changed)
Grads is our phisherman(wins for least changed) but has great tahoe pics.
Point being we all have traits that come across differently on line but in real life are cordial and real people.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Lube, Oil & Filter articulates his words well.
MilkMuhla don't give a shit about spelling but likes taking napes
Wshuwrhr is our dooooood, peeps and cryptic post guy while chipping aluminum.
BHC Vic is our docktagon man who is reborn(wins for most changed)
Grads is our phisherman(wins for least changed) but has great tahoe pics.
Point being we all have traits that come across differently on line but in real life are cordial and real people.

You are the mimosa on the beach guy.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Guess i had it wrong,figured "BHC" indicated "BullHeadCity" Gotta say Vic you have come a long way from smoking that pipe on the way home on the highway,a long way.
At the same time "LOF"enthusiasm & posting this past off road season was damn interesting and no doubt alotta help to many of us,also LOF ability to just drop into the dungeon occasionally and say his piece and then get the fuck out and back to the Lounge is incredible.I need learn same thing. :)
Anyways,always good reading around here.Attrition has really become noticeable lately,guess that is a sure thing on the internet.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Guess i had it wrong,figured "BHC" indicated "BullHeadCity" Gotta say Vic you have come a long way from smoking that pipe on the way home on the highway,a long way.
At the same time "LOF"enthusiasm & posting this past off road season was damn interesting and no doubt alotta help to many of us,also LOF ability to just drop into the dungeon occasionally and say his piece and then get the fuck out and back to the Lounge is incredible.I need learn same thing. :)
Anyways,always good reading around here.Attrition has really become noticeable lately,guess that is a sure thing on the internet.

I lol every time I see FUCKING CREEP down there :)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Well,just cannot understand the hatred that guy has for Trump on every single issue.About 75% sure who he really is,but keep it to myself and try to respect Roger sandbox.

milkmoney

Reaction score
sometimes it takes a while to get to know everyone. Shenanigans had a blow out and told everyone to go fuck themselves. Headless hula is loved by all
Not true

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
sometimes it takes a while to get to know everyone. Shenanigans had a blow out and told everyone to go fuck themselves. Headless hula is loved by all
Dunno bout all that....

If I dont get some stickers made soon, theres going to be a beheading....:eek::eek:

Oh. Wait....:p:p:p

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think sometimes you have to tell everyone to go fuck themselves...Simply put, sometimes you just straight don't give a fuck, so people must supply their own.

What exactly is a Headless Shenanigan?
Dunno bout all that....

If I dont get some stickers made soon, theres going to be a beheading....:eek::eek:

Oh. Wait....:p:p:p

Headless hula

Reaction score
I think sometimes you have to tell everyone to go fuck themselves...Simply put, sometimes you just straight don't give a fuck, so people must supply their own.

What exactly is a Headless Shenanigan?
Lol. Way back when.... I had a different user name. Went by shenanigans. I was also very new to online forums..
Had a few too many beers, read too far into a bunch of dumb shit and had myself deleted. Stayed off for a few months, then came back and restarted my build thread. Also got to chatting with RD. A few months later I had to travel out west for some work, met RD, and the rest is history.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Lol. Way back when.... I had a different user name. Went by shenanigans. I was also very new to online forums..
Had a few too many beers, read too far into a bunch of dumb shit and had myself deleted. Stayed off for a few months, then came back and restarted my build thread. Also got to chatting with RD. A few months later I had to travel out west for some work, met RD, and the rest is history.
No, no, no....drink and buy shit on Amazon or eBay...much more entertaining;)
What do you think really keeps the online economy going? Brick and Mortar liquor stores:D

Headless hula

Reaction score
No, no, no....drink and buy shit on Amazon or eBay...much more entertaining;)
What do you think really keeps the online economy going? Brick and Mortar liquor stores:D
I had a lot of stuff going on on the home front as well...

Ever since I dont live with the old Ms. Poopie pants, life is a lot better.

Headless hula

Reaction score
It is amazing what a difference a good vs not good woman makes in our lives. . . I am on the lookout for a good one
Don't settle. Thinking you can deal with/put up with some quirk or character flaw is not a decent idea.

Finding someone that butters your bread isnt an easy task.

Happy hunting. ;)

We're all pulling for ya.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
It is amazing what a difference a good vs not good woman makes in our lives. . . I am on the lookout for a good one

Is it easier or harder for you to find a woman than a bote? Do you sell the good woman after 2 weeks?

milkmoney

Reaction score
what???

You met Vic???
douche

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

You can give away shirts and still be an asshole!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

You are well versed in bully’in.. lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

And this week you get to be the face of ole rdp.. Weird how things come full circle!