WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brian got Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
I must have missed something, just got a lotto refund from Brian, why did he get banned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I guess there was some stuff between him and one of RDs good friends. Kind of a straw that broke the camels back is what it sounds like. RD posted a little about it in the lotto thread.

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
Ya just read it all in that thread. If a mod can delete this thread go ahead.

teded

Reaction score
It’s to bad, had a small fortune invested over the years. Have to go solo now.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Was it really about the plumbing/ realtor thread ?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Was it really about the plumbing/ realtor thread ?

Straw camels back is a good description..

That said yes it was that thread, and subsequent behavior in private messages to people I call family..

I take a lot of shit from a lot of people weekly on here.. I listen to more suit than any person in their right mind should.

I watch people behave in fashions that I know aren’t in the best interest of the community or the website simply because they have been on here awhile and think they can be assholes for no reason.

My need to please everybody, and be the forever forgiving nice guy pretty stopped when I got to Billdo’s house.. maybe billdo rubbed off on me.

Maybe it was literally reading multiple posts and hearing the blood pressure alarms go off and kinda figuring out that there are some people that seriously stress me the fuck out on here..

I dunno..

What I can say is that need to forgive and please everyone isn’t present right now and I haven’t smoked in 11 days sooo.. lol

For those that regularly feel the need to piss on my drapes, kick dirt on my shoes, or just give me the metaphorical stiff shoulder online just because. I wish ya the best of luck because I’m not in the “water off a ducks ass” mood right now and don’t expect I will he for awhile.

It’s back to the basics.

Rdp is a place where people can escape work for a few minutes a day to transport from the office to the river or some garage where something cool is happening. Trip pics / custom builds and good times, preserving great memories..

That’s all I ever wanted it to be.

Last edited:

Nordie

Reaction score
I let Brian drive my jet boat one time...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Nicotine fit might be another. Just saying;)

No it’s not that.. it’s been a long time comin.. I just avoided it honestly because we share a few mutual friends and he does a lot of nice things for people in his own way.

That said this was it for me man.. I am not gonna keep looking the other way and making excuses.. I’m over it, and on to bigger and better things.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
On that note I have nothing negative to say, and don’t want too.

We are just gonna go our separate ways in life. No hard feelings, no drama..

My leg is fuckjng killing me and has been all day..

I hope everyone understands and respects my decisions. It’s bothing personal.

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score

That said yes it was that thread, and subsequent behavior in private messages to people I call family..

I take a lot of shit from a lot of people weekly on here.. I listen to more suit than any person in their right mind should.

I watch people behave in fashions that I know aren’t in the best interest of the community or the website simply because they have been on here awhile and think they can be assholes for no reason.

My need to please everybody, and be the forever forgiving nice guy pretty stopped when I got to Billdo’s house.. maybe billdo rubbed off on me.

Maybe it was literally reading multiple posts and hearing the blood pressure alarms go off and kinda figuring out that there are some people that seriously stress me the fuck out on here..

I dunno..

What I can say is that need to forgive and please everyone isn’t present right now and I haven’t smoked in 11 days sooo.. lol

For those that regularly feel the need to piss on my drapes, kick dirt on my shoes, or just give me the metaphorical stiff shoulder online just because. I wish ya the best of luck because I’m not in the “water off a ducks ass” mood right now and don’t expect I will he for awhile.

It’s back to the basics.

Rdp is a place where people can escape work for a few minutes a day to transport from the office to the river or some garage where something cool is happening. Trip pics / custom builds and good times, preserving great memories..

Would now be a good or a bad time to ask for “the bar” to come back? You know to escape work![emoji2957]

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
It's too bad Brian has been banned. Hopefully he'll be back.

Hey Brian make sure to drop my name in banned camp....suckstobeyoumothafucka

It's getting hard to remember anyone on RDP (or Hotboat) that has consistently been more of a fucktard than you. Your track record of baiting people, stirring the pot and getting banned has demonstrated over the years that you're one of those attention whores that make social media suck. The inmates routinely show their disdain for you yet you always come back for more attention

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
It's getting hard to remember anyone on RDP (or Hotboat) that has consistently been more of a fucktard than you. Your track record of baiting people, stirring the pot and getting banned has demonstrated over the years that you're one of those attention whores that make social media suck. The inmates routinely show their disdain for you yet you always come back for more attention
Thank you, that means a lot to me.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
It's too bad Brian has been banned. Hopefully he'll be back.

Just curious. What was your former screen name. MMD?

grumpy88

Reaction score

I dunno..

It’s back to the basics.

Well there obviously was more behind the scenes I hope . Kind of sad if this was the new line in the sand .

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
In defense of us assholes in general...OK, actually screw them...In my defense, if I piss ya'll off, it's not intentional...I'm just an asshole.

...and RD, if someone pisses on your drapes, I'll meet them at the dock for you...on the count of the peg leg and all;) When you're healed up, you get to defend your drapes' honor on your own:D

grumpy88

Reaction score
In defense of us assholes in general...OK, actually screw them...In my defense, if I piss ya'll off, it's not intentional...I'm just an asshole.

...and RD, if someone pisses on your drapes, I'll meet them at the dock for you...on the count of the peg leg and all;) When you're healed up, you get to defend your drapes' honor on your own:D
What if it's you pissing on his drapes ?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
giphy-2.gif

satellitemike

Reaction score
Would now be a good or a bad time to ask for “the bar” to come back? You know to escape work![emoji2957]

Might be a good way for Dave to get his mind into more "entertaining" things!

Status
Not open for further replies.