WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NBA free agency

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Stephen A Smith says Kawhi is going to the Lakers.

Jalen Rose says Kawhi is re signing with Raptors. The same Jalen Rose who said Durant was going to the Knicks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Stephen a changes his mind every day. With all his supposed NBA contacts I'm amazed he is always wrong. Lakers are holding there breath because they already let all the mid level guys go. I Kawhi is chosing the Lakers he's only hurt the team by playing games. Alot of guys have signed other deals.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
If we don’t get KL [emoji23]

IMG_5765.jpg

Socalx09

Reaction score
Hey @DILLIGAF ! Celebrating yet?! Pg 13 and Kawhi! LA is going to be a mad scene between both teams now.

Go lakers!

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Shocked now?

These arent the Clips of the past.

Congrats to the Clippers and their fans. If George can stay healthy, they are going to be a hell of a team to compete against.

I’m excited. It’s going to be awesome for L.A. as we now we have four elite sports teams including the Rams and Dodgers.

Looks like Lakers got Danny Green, and they are keeping KCP and McGee. They will probably also resign Rondo.

It’s going to be an epic year of shit talking between Lakers and Clippers fans right here on RDP. I’ll start right now by saying F The Clippers. [emoji3]

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Congrats to the Clippers and their fans. If George can stay healthy, they are going to be a hell of a team to compete against.

I’m excited. It’s going to be awesome for L.A. as we now we have four elite sports teams including the Rams and Dodgers.

Looks like Lakers got Danny Green, and they are keeping KCP and McGee. They will probably also resign Rondo.

It’s going to be an epic year of shit talking between Lakers and Clippers fans right here on RDP. I’ll start right now by saying F The Clippers. [emoji3]

“LET’S GET READY TO RUMBLLLEEEEE!”

Well said Shin

Socalx09

Reaction score
I just realized Doc now has to coach PG13 who cheated on his daughter. I hated Doc when he was with the Celtics, but when Luke was getting fired. I wanted him to coach the Lakers!

The Christmas Day matchup will be awesome the next few years!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Looking at this from a Houston standpoint, it's a long road to the end of next season. Could be a new team atop the west, but it's a far way from deciding who, as there's plenty of talent outside CA that will be in the hunt in the west divisions.

Also, is there adequate sports medicine givers to keep LA's superstars on the floor?:eek:;)

A thought for Laker fans. Will those throw ins from "the AD deal" be enough support for the potential newest superstar to enter the league? Zion may be better that the Unibrow when it's all said and done. :cool: Just sayin'.....

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Lakers just signed Boogie Cousins too. They are filling up their bench with some pretty solid players. It’s going to be an interesting year. Just have to stay healthy.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Lakers just signed Boogie Cousins too. They are filling up their bench with some pretty solid players. It’s going to be an interesting year. Just have to stay healthy.

Road kill. Lol

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
bring it entitlements...lol

The tide has turned

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
bring it entitlements...lol

The tide has turned

Lmao. Season hasn’t even started and don’t forget George was hurt and might not even play for a while.

Also don’t forget the Clippers curse. You might get a few new selfie banners over the next few years but that’s it.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Boogie cousins lmao another guy like Davis that can't stay healthy. Best part of the kawai signing and waiting this long to announce it is that it screwed the lakers chance at other FA's. Wonder how many games AD and Boogie will spend next to each other on the bench in street clothes.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
One thing for sure on all teams, Load Management will come in play more than ever.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Just going to enjoy this heist for a while before we really get into the ping pong match thats coming

RCDave

Reaction score
Clips trying at run at being a real team. We'll see how that goes. Anything short of a NBA championship will be total failure!!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Clips trying at run at being a real team. We'll see how that goes. Anything short of a NBA championship will be total failure!!

Glad you have high expectations. ;)

Clips are now the favorite in Vegas with the Lakers sucking that Clips ass like Kobe and Shaq.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
You'll likely see him in street clothes on the bench a lot more then in uniform. Been hearing so many delusional laker fans latley it comical kinda like the lakers front office.

Yep, delusional [emoji23].

IMG_5782.jpg

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
All I know is the Clips are ready to build their own first class basketball only facility funded by Balmers deep pockets in LA. Two ownership groups in the NBA are fighting it...

The Knicks and Lakers.

Embarassing

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Also.....the Clips are paying for and building awesome bb courts in areas that are run down. Something like 100-200 of them. They will all have The Clippers logo at center court.

The Buss family doesnt have the money to play with Balmer.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
You’ve been saying that for the past 6-7 years. Need new material. [emoji3]

The Clips are still owning the Lakers this year. It will be what....7 years in a row? That b now ;)

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
The Clips are still owning the Lakers this year. It will be what....7 years in a row? That b now ;)

The Lakers have sucked for the past 7 years, so that’s not saying much. The spurs, warriors, cavaliers, and many other teams have owned the clippers the past 7 years as well in the playoffs. No championships yet. That b now too. [emoji3]

Like I said, this is going to be an epic shit talking year. [emoji3]

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
The Lakers have sucked for the past 7 years, so that’s not saying much. The spurs, warriors, cavaliers, and many other teams have owned the clippers the past 7 years as well in the playoffs. No championships yet. That b now too. [emoji3]

Like I said, this is going to be an epic shit talking year. [emoji3]

I agree. I can tell you this...I wont be the only one defending the Clips this year. You can borrow my numbchucks (sp?). I dont think I need them anymore Lol

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
you should ban yourself for making this non sport thread

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Should be a very exciting season!

Happy for the Clippers I have been posting for some time I thought they would get KL. I didn't however think they would pull off the PG13 trade so good on you Jerry West!

It would have been nice to get KL on the Lakers but I actually like the other signings and depth a ton more.

It would have been a log jam and kuzma would have been the odd man out. I like the Green signing as well as some of the others and I really hope we get iggy as that would be the game changer defensively.

Shaping up to be a fun year:D

Fuck the Clippers!!!

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
Kawhi waiting as long as he did is almost a blessing in disguise. I'm not sure Kemba, Kyrie, Jimmy (he's the one I wanted most), or DLo are worth the amounts they got. At the end of the day, the Lakers added a couple of good spot up shooters around Lebron (Green and Cook), and some depth.

Lakers lineups:
Rondo/Cook
Green/KCP
Bron/Dudley
Davis/Kuzma
Cousins/McGee

Also, while Davis is injury prone so is George, and let's not forget that Leonard missed the season prior to the last.

Go Lakers, eff the Clips...

Last edited:

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
Also:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27148215/bradley-plans-sign-two-year-deal-lakers

Very versatile young combo guard (28?) who can knock down the three and get after it on defense. He was one of the top FAs a couple of years ago, but got hurt, struggled, and was traded by the Clips... Came around his last 14 games with Memphis, and I fully expect him to start--Lebron will bring the ball up the court most of the time.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
CT acting like he knew the Clips were trying to trade for PG. lol

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
CT acting like he knew the Clips were trying to trade for PG. lol

had zero idea on that one.... Was thinking KL and KD

wasnt sure what was going to happen when KD wen't to Brooklyn. Honestly I thought he would re sign with Toronto.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score