WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New/Old Guy

CAZ007

Reaction score
Getting back into boating! Have not owned a boat in 8 years, way too long! Currently shopping for a used Shockwave 25 Tremor MCOB. Hope to have a boat by Spring ‘20. Used to be very involved with the AZ HotBoat Association and the original Desert Storm Poker Runs that were put together by Art and Jim. Been around long enough to remember the infamous “workout thread” on the old HotBoat forums, I’m sure RD remembers that thread! Look forward to the good info on here and the great people!

Reactions: DWC

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome to the circus.
Rvrrun, has a shockwave for sale in the classified section.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: DWC

CAZ007

Reaction score
Thanks milkmoney! Unfortunately I prefer to have blue in the colors to try and match the tow pig!

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
I know this one is gonna be listed probably this winter
537C02E9-FE23-40DC-95E4-8AA8655C469D.png

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Same boat I got a picture of on the Shockwave Owners page earlier today, except it said two years until selling. If you don’t mind, PM me any details. No problem at all waiting until winter!

It’s my brother in laws, they’re looking for a deck boat or having one built. I’d imagine they’ll find what they want quick if they actually start looking.

CobraDave

Reaction score
It’s my brother in laws, they’re looking for a deck boat or having one built. I’d imagine they’ll find what they want quick if they actually start looking.

No better time to sell than when you have a buyer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk