JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Bow candy
20190728_134255.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

JD D05

Reaction score
So we have started landscaping the new place and have a ditch that runs across the front of the property ( no raingutters ) plan is to fill the bottom with this bigger rock and backfill the banks with smaller. Plan was to use my dads tractor to pick it and dump but the tractor would not pick. Ended up picking everyone by hand. I ended up filling the trailer but holy shit I am spent. I dont know how heavy it was but I thought the truck had the park brake on when I left....
20190727_125408.jpg
20190727_125423.jpg

20190728_152550.jpg

Last edited:

JD D05

Reaction score
Post up how’s it made ? Looks dam good

See ingredients below. You put all of the ingredients in a blender and soak the chicken, I only marinated for 4 hours. I put the chicken on the smoker for about 20 min than transferred to the regular grill but it would be good with any form of heat. I did coat the chicken a couple times with the left over marinade. I used boneless thighs. It would be super good in ramen also.
Screenshot_20190728-144101_Chrome.jpg

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
See ingredients below. You put all of the ingredients in a blender and soak the chicken, I only marinated for 4 hours. I put the chicken on the smoker for about 20 min than transferred to the regular grill but it would be good with any form of heat. I did coat the chicken a couple times with the left over marinade. I used boneless thighs. It would be super good in ramen also.
View attachment 780647
Tks I’ll try when I get home

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
is Ted doing all the singing or is St. Holmes back in the band?
Mostly Ted, but Greg(bass) sings a handful of songs. Derek St Holmes hasn’t been in the band the last couple years, I guess he can only take so much of Ted being Ted. The band is better with Derek for sure though

Funny story, I’m at the bar in the Celebrity Theater a couple years ago before a Nugent concert. And I’m bullshitting with a couple dudes waiting for drinks. The one guy says he was pissed that Ted, “let some other guy sing Stranglehold last year”. I laughed and said you know that was Derek St Holmes, the “guy” who sang that song on the album right?!? He looked at me as if I was speaking Greek, and says “well I’d rather see Ted sing it”.

FCT

Reaction score
Dude, well done. Love the all black lower end / 2-tone. That thing is beautiful.
Thank you, it’s been a lot of work to get it like that. The stretched tractor is a bitch sometimes since I stay local but to me it’s worth it

Tank

Reaction score
Thank you, it’s been a lot of work to get it like that. The stretched tractor is a bitch sometimes since I stay local but to me it’s worth it

Buddies in the custom car scene and I used to always say, "you gotta give some to get some"....Meaning, you always give something up to get it looking right.

Reactions: FCT