WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for some info on a boat here in havasu

jp_payne

Reaction score
New to this site and looking for some help tracking down a boat any info would be greatly appreciated in advance. Long story short this boat was owned by my dads best friend more like a uncle to me then anything. We spent some good time in this boat me and him and he always called it mine saying when he passed it would eventually be handed down to me and my brother. Well the unthinkable happened when he had a heart attack a few months ago after a surgery and he’s no longer with us. He has no family and that’s why we were so close. We were his family along with many others. As far as the boat goes I would love nothing more then to atleast find out who has it and our buy it back to keep in my family as it had so many memories and has a special place with us. The boat was seen at pirates 2 weekends ago. Any info or leads would be awesome. Thanks again

Attachments

• 376BE269-722D-4F7F-9B5C-50C40380F411.png
    376BE269-722D-4F7F-9B5C-50C40380F411.png
    279.7 KB · Views: 551
  • 4712CBD3-D438-4967-9F16-A672B8BE7244.jpeg
    4712CBD3-D438-4967-9F16-A672B8BE7244.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 521

hallett21

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure hot laps marine in havasu works on that boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outboardrick

Reaction score
New to this site and looking for some help tracking down a boat any info would be greatly appreciated in advance. Long story short this boat was owned by my dads best friend more like a uncle to me then anything. We spent some good time in this boat me and him and he always called it mine saying when he passed it would eventually be handed down to me and my brother. Well the unthinkable happened when he had a heart attack a few months ago after a surgery and he’s no longer with us. He has no family and that’s why we were so close. We were his family along with many others. As far as the boat goes I would love nothing more then to atleast find out who has it and our buy it back to keep in my family as it had so many memories and has a special place with us. The boat was seen at pirates 2 weekends ago. Any info or leads would be awesome. Thanks again
Ah man, Crazy Jimmy passed away???

tankman

Reaction score
If it is a Jones tunnel, which it looks like. Contact Pat that owns I Wear sunglasses here in Havasu. There were few made and he knew of a lot of the outboard ones around here.

jp_payne

Reaction score
Ah man, Crazy Jimmy passed away???
Yes unfortunately jimmy passed away October 17th due to a blood clot. Definatley sad and miss the guy a ton. He was doing s good for awhile and that happened so fast and unexpected it was a tough one to deal with forsure.

outboardrick

Reaction score
Yes unfortunately jimmy passed away October 17th due to a blood clot. Definatley sad and miss the guy a ton. He was doing s good for awhile and that happened so fast and unexpected it was a tough one to deal with forsure.
Very sorry to hear.... I knew Jimmy for a lot of years.

jp_payne

Reaction score
If it is a Jones tunnel, which it looks like. Contact Pat that owns I Wear sunglasses here in Havasu. There were few made and he knew of a lot of the outboard ones around here.
It is a jones tunnel and thank you so much for the info.