WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dog shit....

SoCalDave

Reaction score
:D

Adrianne Curry beach.jpg

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Some on here seem to thrive on conflict and the drama that comes along with it. It's just that simple.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
WTF? I didn't get one fucking text or PM. :D:p:D
I'm 57 Paul and live life everyday. Up there by some standards but not mine;):D. My short ER visit last week was a simple reminder to not waste days on stupid stuff that has zero impact on me.
I care not what anyone is/does/believes/etc., everyone has a voice. I will socialize with anyone really. IDGAF, In general :p:cool:
On thread topic:

Dog shit.....I've put out doggie bags for neighbors along my front yard(3rolls+dispenser@dollarstore).
95% good now with an occasional rouge curly turd.
Out on the lake my wife often does some beach cleaning. The $2.99 picker upper thingie, as she calls it, from harbor freight is great for reaching into twiggy areas that trap trash. Lots of Dog Shit too, which is mostly right on the beaches.

I hope you didnt take that wrong. I just meant youre an older guy secure in your life and not some 20 year old looking for a conflict. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Really...
even a thread about dogshit winds up with Vic going sideways and how he's going to kick someone's ass.
Sorry Vic just calling it the way I see it.:D

Yeah I want to find out how hula wound up with the neighbors bitch, and the dog too. Lol.

Andy B.

Reaction score
I hope Hula's ok he surely would have checked in by now he is 3 hrs ahead pretty sure. Hopefully the scank didn't call the sheriff on him for property damage I could see this happening in this day and age!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I hope Hula's ok he surely would have checked in by now he is 3 hrs ahead pretty sure. Hopefully the scank didn't call the sheriff on him for property damage I could see this happening in this day and age!

Yes helping another member finish rig a boat by the weekend.

bocco

Reaction score
Yes helping another member finish rig a boat by the weekend.

Really. We have all of this drama and Hula's off fixing a boat. What kind of forum does he think this is? Wait.......never mind. I'll check back on Thursday.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I'm kind of offended that I'm not part of a clique. You'd think that for as much shit I talk, I'd be worth something to someone.

@LargeOrangeFont @milkmoney you guys wanna start a clique? First 5 to join our clique gets a trump hat and a kershaw. Everyone else that wants to join after the initial 5, gets jumped in. @bhcvic can be our muscle with ccw

*racists are encouraged to join

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Awesome!
But.... check for cameras first next time just in case
I had a good friend do almost the exact same thing.
Neighbor's ring doorbell caught the act and he was charged with vandalism and trespassing:( That was in Fullerton.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm kind of offended that I'm not part of a clique. You'd think that for as much shit I talk, I'd be worth something to someone.

@LargeOrangeFont @milkmoney you guys wanna start a clique? First 5 to join our clique gets a trump hat and a kershaw. Everyone else that wants to join after the initial 5, gets jumped in. @bhcvic can be our muscle with ccw

*racists are encouraged to join

One of these days I’d he interested in knowing what kind of boat ya have.. maybe where you choose to vacation and interests? What’s next in the agenda?

Or we could argue Kodi builds some more because that’s fun

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Some of you guys need to get a grip. It is just an internet forum. Nothing more, nothing less.

If other members consume this much of your thoughts and time, you are doing it WAY wrong.

@RiverDave - turn on the dislike button :)

If you are on rdp to argue every single point into the ground and be negative ya might be doing it wrong too.

I just once want to hear LOf and waffles and a few others say “Ya know what? That’s a nice xyz right there!”

Instead it’s always trying to point out some negative perceived thing on a subject or product that you guys aren’t in the market for anyways.

Economies up. New boats are coming out constantly they are crazy cool.. new outboard are bigger and bigger. They’ll finance a squirrel into a mazarati and you bet your ass it will run 185z.

Life’s good, let’s enjoy it hecIse it ain’t gonna last forever.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
If you are on rdp to argue every single point into the ground and be negative ya might be doing it wrong too.

I just once want to hear LOf and waffles and a few others say “Ya know what? That’s a nice xyz right there!”

Instead it’s always trying to point out some negative perceived thing on a subject or product that you guys aren’t in the market for anyways.

Economies up. New boats are coming out constantly they are crazy cool.. new outboard are bigger and bigger. They’ll finance a squirrel into a mazarati and you bet your ass it will run 185z.

Life’s good, let’s enjoy it hecIse it ain’t gonna last forever.

You don’t read your board close enough.. I give people virtual high fives and compliments all the time. I try to help others if I have knowledge on a subject or share my experience. See my participation in boat maintenance threads, SXS threads, car maintenance threads, (except ones about OEM tires) :).

If you want a board full of people nodding their heads in agreement this place would shrivel up and die. You say you don’t like the negative undertone, but traffic has never been better. Banter fuels activity.

People blowing up about other people’s actions is childish and tacky, but it happens all the time unchecked.

I don’t do anything here that others don’t do. I don’t insult or threaten anyone. I don’t talk on some back channel about others via text or PM. I don’t bring up communication I have with other members and attempt to represent their private opinions for them.

There is a thread right now started by another member about why pontoon prices are so high. Are you going to bark at him about being negative and not toeing the line?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You don’t read your board close enough.. I give people virtual high fives and compliments all the time. I try to help others if I have knowledge on a subject or share my experience. See my participation in boat maintenance threads, SXS threads, car maintenance threads, (except ones about OEM tires) :).

If you want a board full of people nodding their heads in agreement this place would shrivel up and die. You say you don’t like the negative undertone, but traffic has never been better. Banter fuels activity. People blowing up about other people’s actions is childish and tacky, but It happens all the time.

I don’t do anything here that others don’t do. I don’t insult or threaten anyone. I don’t talk on some back channel about others via text or PM.

There is a thread right now started by another member about why pontoon prices are so high. Are you going to bark at him about being negative and not toeing the line?

I don’t get that text or pm deal either.. fucking weird to me that people do that. Lol

On the other thread he’s asking a question.. not poopoo’ing a new product that a dealer is repping. Lol. So no

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I don’t get that text or pm deal either.. fucking weird to me that people do that. Lol

Agreed. If someone did PM me about someone else here I’d never bring it up anyway.

I’m the common guy between a few sets of people that don’t get along lol.

robby dmax

Reaction score
No, no I dont....

I dont have a dog....

I have to clean up my mess, which frankly, is quite simple....

There will be one empty can on my deck in the morning. Nothing more, maybe nothing less. Depends if I have company.

My guests are housebroken......

I ment the other people...not you
I have people all the time leave there dog shit on my lawn.
So I know the feeling.

Joe mama

Reaction score
What a bunch of bitches! Lol This is the dog thread right?

buck35

Reaction score
One of these days I’d he interested in knowing what kind of boat ya have.. maybe where you choose to vacation and interests? What’s next in the agenda?

Beers and meds equals dick Dave it would seem. If ya can't speak.
your mind , then why bother to post....

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

Are you hitting on me, Dave?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Beers and meds equals dick Dave it would seem. If ya can't speak.
your mind , then why bother to post....

If that was true you wouldn’t be posting after that post.

I’m just saying there’s a bunch f people being assholes on here for no reason and I’m getting over it quickly.

buck35

Reaction score
If that was true you wouldn’t be posting after that post.

I’m just saying there’s a bunch f people being assholes on here for no reason and I’m getting over it quickly.

I'm no asshole according to most , but got shit on last night trying to lighten up a thread . maybe some folks see humor a.little different idk.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
WTF........ How the hell did this thread go sooo sideways...Anyhoo, still entertaining.

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Hula’s helping me with the final rigging. We’re on a supper break and WOW, did this thing get sideways!!!

As Hula is a grown man, and so is his neighbor dude, they had a couple beers and figured it out; that’s how it’s done.

Me personally, I’d have smeared it on the windshield so she had to immediately deal with it. Even better if she turned the windshield wipers on instinctively...:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Hula’s helping me with the final rigging. We’re on a supper break and WOW, did this thing get sideways!!!

As Hula is a grown man, and so is his neighbor dude, they had a couple beers and figured it out; that’s how it’s done.

Me personally, I’d have smeared it on the windshield so she had to immediately deal with it. Even better if she turned the windshield wipers on instinctively...:D

Lol.

Looking forward to seeing the boat complete

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Been awhile since I've seen a good thread become an epic failure....

Still haven't heard the outcome from Hula. I'm going to guess the chick drugged him and he's going to wake up covered in mounds of dog shit!

Now that's funny. Thanks for the laughs. :D

DB / HAV

Reaction score
Hula, please post a pic of the Thursday chic...please!