Screenshot_20190803-213544_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20190803-213749_Facebook.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Good call out thread

Unless it’s a joke?
No joke. Legitimately happened and it is one of the things I can't stand. I don't care where we are, we will move on top of each other to make room. Want to have your own private beach with your lady?? Get up early and go find your own beach in a cove.

milkmoney

Reaction score
No joke. Legitimately happened and it is one of the things I can't stand. I don't care where we are, we will move on top of each other to make room. Want to have your own private beach with your lady?? Get up early and go find your own beach in a cove.

Were you at 3dunes today?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DLC

Reaction score
So what’s the rule on that ? 50 feet of beach is ok but 55 is unreasonable?

Is there a spot for cash? Or is it open...

I haven’t been to 3 dunes... beaching rubs the polish off my logs.... so I like to float off shore.

guest hs

Reaction score
Went all the way up to 3 Dunes today couldn’t find a spot anywhere said fuck it and went to the channel like usual.

951prerun

Reaction score
I rarely chime in and mostly creep on here, but I was there and witnessed this douche bagel first hand. Even before the guy that posted these pictures showed up there was another whole boat spot that this guy tried to say was taken. Literally 4 boat spots he was trying to claim and not even for friends. In the end I waived two boats in and made room because I always hate it when people are bing dicks for no reason.

Ballyhoo

Reaction score

I was there today and I remember seeing that guy but we were not close to him.

One of the rangers pulled up next to me and I asked him about situations just like this. He told me that its not illegal and they probably wouldn’t get involved.

I also asked him about the Aholes that leave their stuff overnight but are not camping. He said that if you pay the camping fee AND are physically there, you own that beach between the hours of 10pm to 10am. From 10am to 10pm you are going to need to make room for others.

The Aholes that leave their stuff overnight to reserve the beach or spot, have zero standing AND its illegal. The rangers can confiscate and store your stuff. Don’t be an AHOLE

yard dog

Reaction score

One of the rangers pulled up next to me and I asked him about situations just like this. He told me that its not illegal and they probably wouldn’t get involved.

I also asked him about the Aholes that leave their stuff overnight but are not camping. He said that if you pay the camping fee AND are physically there, you own that beach between the hours of 10pm to 10am. From 10am to 10pm you are going to need to make room for others.

The Aholes that leave their stuff overnight to reserve the beach or spot, have zero standing AND its illegal. The rangers can confiscate and store your stuff. Don’t be an AHOLE
My son is a ranger and he has told me that they have confiscated a lot ez ups from 3 dunes from people that leave them there thinking that they own that space for the whole weekend .

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

During my mid-week evening boating adventures I encountered a couple of "saved" beaches. I was so tempted to take their shit. Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to steal.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
During my mid-week evening boating adventures I encountered a couple of "saved" beaches. I was so tempted to take their shit. Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to steal.
Pulling their shit into the water or dropping a deuce on top of their tarp or ezup would be just as effective without compromising your integrity on stealing......just a thought. :D

Spectra18

Reaction score
0A7D6AFD-1E71-4BCA-A114-B30A8598FD5A.jpeg
Just cause Avril Lavigne calls herself a punk rocker doesn’t mean it’s true. So just cause he wears a HAT thinks his a genuine boater doesn’t mean his a RDP’er. Just cause I don’t wear RDP gear (I’ll take free trucker hat and a medium-large shirt in black) doesn’t mean I’m not a genuine RDP’er ie: someone who has respect for fellow boaters and doesn’t act like a asshole, whether ur in a dingy or a 30+ hell-raiser were all there to have a good time..... til a wake boat swamps my 18ft love machine ( yea have bad sex in it....don’t tell wifey)

RDP members are better than this!!!

#dontbeadouche

View attachment 783063 View attachment 783064

Last edited:

BlowMe

Reaction score
What a fuckin douche! I would have found a spot down the beach then walked up with a beer in hand and just sat down in one of his chairs and pissed my pants as I finished my beer then just walk back to my boat lol

WYRD

Reaction score
Don't take it just use it for the day then take it down when you leave

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
What a fuckin douche! I would have found a spot down the beach then walked up with a beer in hand and just sat down in one of his chairs and pissed my pants as I finished my beer then just walk back to my boat lol
That will teach em LOL

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
I rarely chime in and mostly creep on here, but I was there and witnessed this douche bagel first hand. Even before the guy that posted these pictures showed up there was another whole boat spot that this guy tried to say was taken. Literally 4 boat spots he was trying to claim and not even for friends. In the end I waived two boats in and made room because I always hate it when people are bing dicks for no reason.

Never heard of that flavor of Bagel! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Wonder why the guy hasn't been identified here yet. Gotta figure someone here knows him or his boat. Would like to see him come on here and explain his disrespect towards fellow boaters but in today's society a lot of people have no common courtesy or manners any longer even though they share a common hobby of enjoying the lake.

milkmoney

Reaction score

I am asking again , Joseph, were you at 3 dunes or did you just post this off fagbook or one of them social media places????

I could so back fire this thread on you bro....lol.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I know saving a beach isn't right but all you guys talk like 3 dunes is the ONLY place on a lake that is what 27 miles long????? If you want part of that beach get there at 6AM like he did.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I am asking again , Joseph, were you at 3 dunes or did you just post this off fagbook or one of them social media places????

Not sure if Joe was there. But there is a thread on the RDP FB page about this incident..:D

milkmoney

Reaction score
Well start chiming in..lol
At least u seen it first hand.
Again why the fuck do people pull up to beach and spread their shit all over the beach in the water or real close to just keep people from using those spots.

I am like old school boats , move over and lets give everyone a spot, hell so etimes you pull next to a person you foot know and then you become friends with them all day ...

This is why I hate people ....oh ya , I paid 200 bucks for this annual pass ( thanks LOF ) , and I have a small pass that goes with it so I do t have to pay extra at 3 dunes etc ..I am getting my money worth ... and for this reason only , I am looking at buying some POS bote that I dont give a fuck about. Move over beach dwellers ....coming in hot [emoji867][emoji106][emoji202]

milkmoney

Reaction score
Not sure if Joe was there. But there is a thread on the RDP FB page about this incident..:D
Bobby , you know I dont do fag book. , that's like composing about something in Alabama, and I ain't there.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

I wouldn't have re posted it here if I didn't read a first hand account from 951Prerun. He is a friend and a credible source so, no I wasn't there but the posters story on RDP Facebook, was backed up so I posted it here.

You can fuck off now......[emoji84][emoji84][emoji84]

milkmoney

Reaction score
This brings up another point.
I drove through the channel a couple weeks ago. And these assclowns park in a spot and spread all their shot out . I literally counted 3 boat spots ( by the the tie up on the wall ) , they were taking up. .

Like I said about this place , it's a shit pond

Went boating parker last Thursday and had no encounter of any sort with any boater , ....on the water or at bar ..and from years of experience at the upper sand bar, everyone tries to help everybody in , and gives lots of space. ....but as we know parker is closed and all the cool kids boat in havasu...[emoji39]
tapatalk_1500598764172.jpg

milkmoney

Reaction score
I wouldn't have re posted it here if I didn't read a first hand account from 951Prerun. He is a friend and a credible source so, no I wasn't there but the posters story on RDP Facebook, was backed up so I posted it here.

Ha ha. Angry little man ...
You cant post ,unless ur there. This is rdp and not fagbook.

You want me to drive the bus over you now or later. ..fucker

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Bobby , you know I dont do fag book. , that's like composing about something in Alabama, and I ain't there.

You asked the question and I answered it. I don't know what happened in Alabama. ;):)

milkmoney

Reaction score
You asked the question and I answered it. I don't know what happened in Alabama. ;):)
And again the question was not directed at you nor was your name even involved in the question.

But you see what I did to Joseph. I got him fired up this morning lol

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
And again the question was not directed at you nor was your name even involved in the question.

But you see what I did to Joseph. I got him fired up this morning lol

Not fired up.

Text him next time if only Joe is only allowed to answer your stupid questions. Lol :D

milkmoney

Reaction score
Not fired up.

Text him next time if only Joe is only allowed to answer your stupid questions. Lol :D
Now it's a stupid question but you answered it lol. Umm that makes you stupid....

CobraDave

Reaction score

The way it was written I thought it was you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grumpy88

Reaction score
So what is justified spacing ? Is it only acceptable to use the width of your boat ? Does the first person in get to choose the music and the volume it's played at ? To many unwritten rules for all of you to fight over . Good thing parker is still full

HotRod82

Reaction score
My solution to this is simple, as I have done this twice over the years. Drop anchor offshore enough he has to swim to you, crank the stereo up to Obnoxious level and kick back under the bimini of your boat..... if he swims out to you, greet him at the transom with your paddle. I had a guy throw a full beer at me while doing this, I took out my 9mm and placed in it full view on top of the engine cover. His wife freaked out and they left. Don't be an ahole.