WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Phoenix Area Mechanic

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I need to get some work done to my ecoboost. Warped exhaust manifold causing a boost leak. I think I can do the manifold myself but I am worried about screwing something up with the oil or coolant lines to the turbo and losing the turbo.

So, I am willing to just pay someone to do it. Also, since the truck just rolled 100k, needs all fluids done too.

Anyone have a shop? Preferably east valley, I live in Mesa and work in Scottsdale.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I need to get some work done to my ecoboost. Warped exhaust manifold causing a boost leak. I think I can do the manifold myself but I am worried about screwing something up with the oil or coolant lines to the turbo and losing the turbo.

So, I am willing to just pay someone to do it. Also, since the truck just rolled 100k, needs all fluids done too.

Anyone have a shop? Preferably east valley, I live in Mesa and work in Scottsdale.
Passenger side? If so, give Ford a call and see what the new PN is. Make sure whoever does the work puts a new style on. Just had my ‘16 3.5 psg turbo and manifold replaced. Service manager said it’s a common problem and Ford did a re-design. Can’t give you a mechanics name, sorry. Have been dealing direct with ford under extended warranty.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Passenger side? If so, give Ford a call and see what the new PN is. Make sure whoever does the work puts a new style on. Just had my ‘16 3.5 psg turbo and manifold replaced. Service manager said it’s a common problem and Ford did a re-design. Can’t give you a mechanics name, sorry. Have been dealing direct with ford under extended warranty.

Driver side for mine, unfortunately my warranty is done. If you look at the design of the manifold, the entire rear side that holds up the weight of the turbo is only supported by one stud. So that one stud has to handle the most heat, weight, and vibration of all of them.

HANDY

Reaction score

Try Lindsays auto 480-545-1660 Sean is a real honest guy i take my vehicles there, I've dealt with him for years