WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

RodnJen

Reaction score
D06FFBC0-98CE-405A-86BB-53D9CF6682C7.jpeg

RodnJen

Reaction score
Really Rodjen? What was Our President saying about this last week? Try watching other networks other than CNN & MSN

I heard him. When he actually does something, then perhaps he’ll have a little street cred.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I heard him. When he actually does something, then perhaps he’ll have a little street cred.

Trump Administration Announces Plan Allowing People to Buy Lower-Cost Prescription Drugs From Canada

The administration of President Donald Trump revealed a plan on July 31 that would let Americans buy lower-cost prescription drugs from Canada.

The action plan (pdf) released by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) included two pathways to get lower-cost drugs to consumers.

Back bad Fullerton street cred....................................noted. :p

tenor.gif

nameisbond

Reaction score
Canadas prescription drugs are heavily subsidized by both federal and provincial taxes. On almost every goods purchased or service I use. Its an extra 5% in federal sales tax and 7% in provincial sales tax.

Andy B.

Reaction score

You learn well from 530 twist the shit out of everything to fit your narrative wow!! The one thing on there he did was call Rosie nasty and she is to which she has called him much worse in public remember she started waaaaaay before 2016. Typical cherry picking from the blind who will vote D no matter what even if it negatively affects their family good job!!!

Sandlord

Reaction score
just trying to keep this thread from dropping, Like Andy Dick

and the chick in the black underpants taking a digger is a bonus

Last edited: