WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Worst Commercials

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Most annoying: Any STD meds or birth control...that come on when my kids are watching cartoons! Some jackhole at Nickelodeon doesn't have kids:confused:

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I forgot which channel it is but it always is when I'm eating some girl is shaving her armpit......fuck you and whatever shaver it is you're trying to sell.:mad: I think it's FETV.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
That is the 100% truth. Damned annoying.

Sent using Tapatalk

Yeah....Not only that they play it so often they could give the advertising budget to the kids and the little bastards would have all the money they need!!:p Same thing with GEICO....a whole lot less commercials and maybe we could save 30 per cent!!:D

The Prisoner

Reaction score
C7D86BCF-6D60-495F-B8D2-8E6971D177F3.jpeg
Another one as I was typing popped up. We know a thing or 2 because we’ve seen a thing or 2.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I guess having some guy explaining his choice of catheters goes smoothly with this crowd. :eek:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I cannot stand all the tort lawyer commercials. If you have used roundup and developed a rash you may be entitled to a cash settlement.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Pretty funny and just saw this one.....Young kid is standing on step talking to his girl when her mom walks out and see his dockers got a bulge. Grabs her daughter and storms inside.

Commercial is about some kinda wrinkle free product.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Pretty funny and just saw this one.....Young kid is standing on step talking to his girl when her mom walks out and see his dockers got a bulge. Grabs her daughter and storms inside.

Commercial is about some kinda wrinkle free product.
Funny because it is so true!!!

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
That Panda commercial is annoyingly disturbing :D. And now that Kars for Kids is stuck in my head!!:eek:
But what really pisses me off are the ones telling parents to talk, read & sing to their kids :mad: WTF, if you need to be told to do that........:confused:

2Driver

Reaction score
95% of Commercials: White male’ s role = stupid dumb-ass subordinate.

When ever there are roles where there is right and wrong, smart and dumb, manger and subordinate, knowing and unknowing.

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score
The All State commercial where they say "What?" to each other 100x!

Reactions: TPC

DC-88

Reaction score
These over the years have to be a complete waste of ad money for Sonic
IMG_1283.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Sorry.:D Donate your car todayYYYYYYYY:p
I tried to donate one of my old saabs to them. It didnt have an engine or trans and I told them. They said yes we will take it. The wrecker guy shows up and says hell no I ain't taking it.

Car was pretty nice inside and out, just no motor or trans.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Rayson1971

Reaction score
Funny thing is some idiot comes up with the stupid idea for a commercial and then some higher idiot say ok.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I can't believe none of you have mentioned the Weiner schnitzel commercials! Those fuckers are on some serious drugs!
How about that annoying Volvo commercial that features the opera singer.

poncho

Reaction score
All advertising period, can't get away from it.

westair

Reaction score
Honda Random Acts of Kindness …. on the radio constantly, now I realize its a nice thing but the re-enactments are so lame I just can't listen to em anymore

Cobalt232

Reaction score
Honda Random Acts of Kindness …. on the radio constantly, now I realize its a nice thing but the re-enactments are so lame I just can't listen to em anymore
I hate those. The only one that seemed true to the brand was the one where some lady had a baby in her Honda, so Honda paid for a new seat.

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
Wife pointed out to me how many commercials have interracial couples. Really black chick with a super white nerdy guy, etc. now that she pointed that out i notice it in what seems like every 3rd commercial. (And no we aren’t racist!).

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If you remember the commercial and the company, then it did it’s job and generally wouldn’t be considered “bad” by the advertiser [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Pretty much any commercial that screeches at me.
Right now this one can't get muted fast enough when it comes on.
The knock kneed chick rubs herself like she's having an orgasm and the black one screeches.
easy-approvals-website.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Wife pointed out to me how many commercials have interracial couples. Really black chick with a super white nerdy guy, etc. now that she pointed that out i notice it in what seems like every 3rd commercial. (And no we aren’t racist!).

I’ve noticed more that gay couples are featured more than ever.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
The All State commercial where they say "What?" to each other 100x!
We were just talking about this one last night with friends. Damn I dislike that add and the phucking thing must be a major sponsor of my weekday morning show of Varney!! Every 15 minutes sheesh!!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The Burger King "King" kinda creeps me out.

Yeah that was jarring at first.
But then I read about how it was sort of genius because the character can never die or be switched, think “where's the beef”. That ended with the death of the lady.

Anyone can wear the costume. and it’s disproportionate and inanimate on purpose.