WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cheerios

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Care to elaborate???
Commenting about stuff I've read today, mostly reaction comments to news articles, things on facebook my wife read to me and on rdp of course:)
Just in general, even random strangers, want to share their misery with you.......and be damned if your comments do not align.
Threads like Next Door Comments clearly show the phenomena. You hear and see it along every social platform.
Sad.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I'm not fukn grumpy!
Who you calling grumpy?
Get off my artificial turf!
Screenshot_20190606-105538_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20190108-105123_Google.jpg

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Commenting about stuff I've read today, mostly reaction comments to news articles, things on facebook my wife read to me and on rdp of course:)
Just in general, even random strangers, want to share their misery with you.......and be damned if your comments do not align.
Threads like Next Door Comments clearly show the phenomena. You hear and see it along every social platform.
Sad.
Got it!

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
did anyone see the stories about the Philadelphia shooting, and bystanders heckling and antagonizing the police and cheering for the perp? I though... wow... we are going down a very dark road. Of course I did not research the story or fact check.

mobldj

Reaction score
grumpys my friend.also known as adam.lol

Backlash

Reaction score
Who the fu@k are you calling grumpy?! Mind your own damn business! :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Care to elaborate???

There's an old saying "Who pissed in your cheerios".

I'm guessing he is referencing that as a joke to refer to the grumpy people abound lately.

Honestly I don't get it either.. Economy is booming, people are making big money, everyone is out having fun, and it seems like some people are angrier than ever. I'm almost wondering if it's some kind of "keeping up with the Jones' " problem with some of them where they are thinking they aren't doing good enough or something?

I've always kind of looked at it like. "I was there, and now I'm here and hopefully it's up". I don't really give a shit about what anyone else does.

RD

2Driver

Reaction score
Fuck Cheerios and the bowl they came in on :D

Seriously the media ( social and the shit TV news) loves to cover any social discourse, the protest of the day that got out of hand, who’s been offended, discriminated, wronged, social injustices, Disneyland smack downs, antifa......etc. these public shit shows are now a choreographed art-form because they know it will be published. LOL 200 protestors 150 with their phones in the air. The Media outlets baths us with hate and discourse and fuels reasons why we should be upset too.

Saw a bumper sticker: “ If you aren’t enraged you aren’t informed” Guess it’s the new way, to get your way. The whiny pussy generation has come home to roost.

Last edited:

riverroyal

Reaction score
Easy thread to leave a long post
I read years ago the best and worse invention in our generation or ever is the computer.
Think about life prior to smart phone. Prior to instant news. Prior to reading 90% negative words and stories. Prior to knowing how much better someone was than you are. Think your doing great, probably. But get on your computer as you sit in traffic, you will see how much better people are than you. Or how much crisis is all around.
Some was always there, 50 years ago it was there. You just didn’t know. So your happy go lucky attitude was not going to be destroyed DAILY.
This has left millions and million addicted to computers (cells). You can’t escape it. You can’t process it. We don’t know how to react as humans.
We have not adapted as fast as technology. 30 years of warp speed tech info should have been 200 years for humans to adapt.

I’m just old enough to know how it used to be.
I called on a pay phone as I traveled the country. I asked humans for directions and where good food was.
I spoke to people, not texted.
Buildings were built, no computers. Roads were designed, no computers.
Cars were sold, food wasn’t scanned.

Humans have lost the ability to be positive. We lost courtesy. We lost chivalry. We meet other sexes on a computer!

Now I’m pissed...:D

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
did anyone see the stories about the Philadelphia shooting, and bystanders heckling and antagonizing the police and cheering for the perp? I though... wow... we are going down a very dark road. Of course I did not research the story or fact check.

Hi Miss B. I saw that. I think its due to the constant drumbeat from the left...Trump Bad>>>Police bad>>>>ICE bad>>>>CBP bad. they (media) needed a convenient boogie man to paint the Trump administration in a negative light. It started with Ferguson, Obama and his "If I had a son" quote. Right on through to the Antifa thugs beating up reporters. They (Antifa) are the darlings of the left doing their dirty work. So, anyone against them need to be minimized and diminished.

American society is in for a long haul to get back to one people.

The political parties have divided us for their own survival.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Cheerios are GMO so we don't eat them anymore .:confused: